Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-17-2012, 10:12 AM

8,263 posts, read 12,197,191 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by SityData View Post
You’ve heard of the epic movie “The Ten Commandments” starring Charlton Heston as Moses.

It’s been one of the bestselling faith movies since it came out in DVD last year – and currently No. 1 on Amazon.

Do you know what No. 2 is?

It’s not a Cecil B. DeMille production.

It’s a Joseph Farah/WND Films production called[b] “The Isaiah 9:10 Judgment,” a sensational documentary that provides seeing-is-believing evidence that America is under God’s judgment right now just the way ancient Israel was before its fall.
#2 among the bestselling faith movies, wow what a distinction. Love the "faith" category.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-17-2012, 10:26 AM

26,564 posts, read 14,441,941 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dane_in_LA View Post
ETA: Looks like you changed your post, there....
sity is good that way. it keeps the debate exciting not knowing what you are potentially replying to.

Old 04-17-2012, 10:30 AM

46,951 posts, read 25,984,404 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrecking ball View Post
yep. the wrath of god just ain't what it used to be.

"And I will strike down upon thee with weekend inconveniences and pricey repair bills those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers."
"And the wicked congregated in Home Depot, there to seek out the timber to restore their summer homes to their former glory. But lo, the Lord struck their hearts with apprehension and their minds with confusion as they walked the aisles aimlessly. And so with their wives they meandered into the hardware department, where there were washers and dryers in splendorous combinations. At this, the wives' hearts filled with desire and they became as the Lord's avenging angels, and none of the wicked escapeth without also committing to redoing the laundry room. Such are the ways of the Lord, when you transgresseth against his chosen."

Old 04-17-2012, 12:02 PM

76,971 posts, read 47,621,806 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by slackjaw View Post
#2 among the bestselling faith movies, wow what a distinction. Love the "faith" category.
The #2 rank makes it a "must-see" movie.

Old 04-17-2012, 12:54 PM

6,464 posts, read 13,438,992 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn_Jarber View Post
Like I said earlier, Joel talks about things which have already happened. It was a warning to Judah. The Bible declares that the land will not be divided again (as it was in the past), and that means that UN, Obama, Bush or anyone will NOT divide it again.
Wasn't it divided on May 14th, 1948? The day of Israel's Independence?

Old 04-17-2012, 12:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hamellr View Post
Wasn't it divided on May 14th, 1948? The day of Israel's Independence?
Divided? No, that was when Israel was reborn. That is a part of the prophecy. Until then it was under foreign control.

Old 04-17-2012, 01:11 PM

6,464 posts, read 13,438,992 times
Quote:
Divided? No, that was when Israel was reborn. That is a part of the prophecy. Until then it was under foreign control.
From the link above "Later that day, David Ben-Gurion, as leader of the Jewish Agency, "declared the establishment of a Jewish state in Eretz Yisrael, to be known as the State of Israel.""

None of those words mean anything close to reborn.

Old 04-17-2012, 01:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hamellr View Post
From the link above "Later that day, David Ben-Gurion, as leader of the Jewish Agency, "declared the establishment of a Jewish state in Eretz Yisrael, to be known as the State of Israel.""

None of those words mean anything close to reborn.
When an ancient nation of Israel which had not existed for 2000 years, declares they are a nation again, you can call it a re-birth of a nation.

I will bring back my exiled people Israel; they will rebuild the ruined cities and live in them. They will plant vineyards and drink their wine; they will make gardens and eat their fruit. I will plant Israel in their own land, never again to be uprooted from the land I have given them,” says the LORD your God

Old 04-17-2012, 01:23 PM

4,320 posts, read 4,784,976 times
Quote:
I guess you haven't read the book of Judges or the Antiquities of the Jews;

That would explain your comments perfectly!

Old 04-17-2012, 01:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SityData View Post
I guess you haven't read the book of Judges or the Antiquities of the Jews; That would explain your comments perfectly!
I have read it, and understood it. Thanks for the disrespectful head-slap.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies