U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-16-2012, 09:51 PM

392 posts, read 545,069 times

Advertisements

Watch as Bob Beckel of "The Five" who tonight was on Fox's Hannith show drop the F bomb while in a heated debate with another panelist. He thought there were still off air and his reaction once he knows what he has done is priceless. I am not a liberal but I gotta tell ya, this guy is a hoot! As soon as it happened I quickly grabbed my camera and made this youtube video of it.
Sorry if the lighting was off a bit.

Bob Beckel Drops the F Bomb on Hannity! WOW! - YouTube
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-16-2012, 10:03 PM

6,131 posts, read 6,267,067 times

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WXm3aw7JW-I

And stupid Dumbocrat Beckel tries to blame Sean Hannity...

Old 04-16-2012, 10:13 PM

9,070 posts, read 15,517,882 times
At least he apologized.

Old 04-16-2012, 10:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodtimes59 View Post
Watch as Bob Beckel of "The Five" who tonight was on Fox's Hannith show drop the F bomb while in a heated debate with another panelist. He thought there were still off air and his reaction once he knows what he has done is priceless. I am not a liberal but I gotta tell ya, this guy is a hoot! As soon as it happened I quickly grabbed my camera and made this youtube video of it.
Sorry if the lighting was off a bit.

Bob Beckel Drops the F Bomb on Hannity! WOW! - YouTube
How did it happen, then you grabbed your camera and still got the footage?

Did they show a replay?

Old 04-16-2012, 10:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mach50 View Post
How did it happen, then you grabbed your camera and still got the footage?

Did they show a replay?
Rewound it on DVR and then took the video.

Old 04-16-2012, 10:18 PM

Quote:
Rewound it on DVR and then took the video.
ahhhhh

Old 04-16-2012, 10:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mach50 View Post
At least he apologized.
He certainly did not want to apologize for screaming the F word on live television...until he learned (for sure) he had said it live, on-air. Then he apologized ONLY in hopes of saving his job. He's a liberal Dumbocrat dumbass...

Old 04-16-2012, 10:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by highcotton View Post
He certainly did not want to...until he learned (for sure) he said it on live television. Then he apologized in hopes of saving his job. He's a liberal Dumbocrat dumbass...
He is quite funny at times. You should watch his antics on The Five. I feel sorry for him at times as he tries his best to toe the Obama line. Tonight his latest explosion was about the Head Start program he was debating about. I hope Fox doesnt fire him Now if this were a conservative the NY Times etc etc would be calling for his head tomorrow!

Old 04-16-2012, 10:28 PM

Quote:
He is quite funny at times. You should watch his antics on The Five. I feel sorry for him at times as he tries his best to toe the Obama line. Tonight his latest explosion was about the Head Start program he was debating about. I hope Fox doesnt fire him Now if this were a conservative the NY Times etc etc would be calling for his head tomorrow!
I watch The Five fairly often. Beckel is a loose cannon. He gets in trouble for cursing on The Five all the time. The producer is constantly yelling in Beckel's earpiece... He's an idiot.

Old 04-16-2012, 10:30 PM

60 posts, read 35,083 times
The Five is the show on Fox where the co-host stated Friday that Obama has spent $200,000.00 to keep his Harvard transcripts from being released to the public.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies