Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-18-2012, 10:11 AM

8,227 posts, read 11,146,531 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
LMAO...right wing links.

Philip Anschutz? Riiiiiiiiiiiiight! Yea, i'll take his word for it.
LOl, just like I thought. No proof to counter that Obama IS anti Israel. Spoken like a true tool.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-18-2012, 10:14 AM

31,767 posts, read 28,818,277 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by crbcrbrgv View Post
The Christian right takeover of the Republican party is a huge turnoff to many Jews, including myself.

We aren't about evangelism.
Evangelicals pander to extreme right wing Jews (but for their own reasons), and appear to have the support. It is the rest of the Jews they have such trouble with.

Old 04-18-2012, 10:15 AM

56,988 posts, read 35,198,461 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 14Bricks View Post
LOl, just like I thought. No proof to counter that Obama IS anti Israel. Spoken like a true tool.
Ok..i'm a true tool.

Now post a link from an ordinary news source and not something straight out of the Rush Limbaugh cannon.

Old 04-18-2012, 10:20 AM

13,186 posts, read 14,978,392 times
Quote:
The Christian right takeover of the Republican party is a huge turnoff to many Jews, including myself.

This American Jewish writer is in my opinion the most important and effective journalist in the USA today. Always, his arguments are written in clear detail, and with credible sourcing.

He's enemy number one to Obama cultists and right wing Neocons.

Just scroll down his articles regarding Obama and right wing Neocons in the USA.

Glenn Greenwald - Salon.com

Old 04-18-2012, 10:30 AM

56,988 posts, read 35,198,461 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by padcrasher View Post
This American Jewish writer is in my opinion the most important and effective journalist in the USA today. Always, his arguments are written in clear detail, and with credible sourcing.

Just scroll down his articles regarding Obama and right wing Neocons in the USA.

Gotta admit to being a fan of his for a long time.

Old 04-18-2012, 10:31 AM

7,855 posts, read 10,290,265 times
Quote:
His "anti-Israeli" stance......LOL....you poor thing...your a victim of Arizona right wing hate radio.

Obama doesn't have the spine to rile any powerful group that controls our government. He butt kisses Wall St, the defense industry, and runs from a fight with Neocons who essentially control our Middle East foreign policy.
obama is every bit as much the shill for wall st that bush was , more so probabley

Old 04-18-2012, 10:36 AM

Quote:

the christian right are a bigger assett to israel at the moment than the majority of american jews

Old 04-18-2012, 10:40 AM

Quote:

american jews have always been front and centre when it comes to alternative views on any number of issues , i love how they puncture cosy traditional WASP,sh institutional thinking

Old 04-18-2012, 10:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by irish_bob View Post
the christian right are a bigger assett to israel at the moment than the majority of american jews
If you define an "asset" to Israel is prolonging their brutal occupation and treatment of Palestinians.

I'm pro Israel. I want them to live in peace. I want them to start acting like an adult. To stop persecuting Arabs. It's destroying them. Turning them into barbarians.

Old 04-18-2012, 10:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by irish_bob View Post
american jews have always been front and centre when it comes to alternative views on any number of issues , i love how they puncture cosy traditional WASP,sh institutional thinking
That's why the mainstream media rarely allows their views heard. They frame the discussion on Israel and these expert writers views are pushed out because "serious people" think their views are not worthy of consideration. .........Glenn Greenwald, Chomsky, Norman Finklestein, Max Blumenthal.

Watch what happens when one of these knowledgable writers gets a rare chance to take on conventional wisdom on Israel.

The pundits and "elites" get humliated...and the MSM doesn't allow that.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NEuxel6Fv-0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8j3XHHn1yWs
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies