Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-16-2012, 01:33 PM

13,221 posts, read 12,314,576 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gidgetsmidget View Post
YOU get a grip. Heard of Natasha Richardson? Head injury that didn't SEEM serious and then she is dead.

If someone bashed my head to the ground so hard that my brother claimed I was close to being killed or severely incapacitated to the point of being diaper clad, yeah, a hospital visit would be necessary prior to going to the jail. The PD would have opened themselves up to a major lawsuit for not getting him medical attention. Apparently the EMT's didn't think he needed to go to the hospital which is why they canceled the second ambulance. This says his injuries were NOT serious.
I always wondered why there were no pictures of him by the police/EMT right after the "assault". My biggest question is if his head was being bashed as badly as his brother said he should have been sent to the hospital with a possible concussion. Once there he would have been given xrays and a BAT and pictures would have been taken as well. As far as anyone knows he could have some self afflicted wounds. Don't laugh, because if you know that you are facing some serious jail time why would'nt you do anything to make yourself less guilty?

Old 05-16-2012, 01:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RCCCB View Post
There was a broken nose and supposedly a head being bashed against the ground.
I don't know what was spoken about during that, but I don't think George could afford to pass out and trust the Martin teen.

If you are getting your butt kicked I really don't think that you have a choice as to rather to stay conscious or not

Old 05-16-2012, 01:40 PM

6,902 posts, read 7,535,211 times
wow...this tripe is still going on.

A child is dead.

I still find it interesting that Treyvon is called a Thug due to school suspensions, BUT Zimmerman is a victim with clean hands and he has has an actual criminal record for violence. smh

Old 05-16-2012, 01:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RCCCB View Post
Yes, Zimmerman was on his back (hope I stated that right before). Point is he had no backup option to retreat.
He is solid on self defense even without the stand your ground laws IMO.

But HOW did he end up on his back with a gun on his person? How did he manage to shoot Trayvon in the chest while being on his back and not get any blood on his clothes?

Old 05-16-2012, 02:09 PM

2,003 posts, read 1,544,986 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suncc49 View Post

At the rate this is going, he's going to have a civil case against not only the race baiters for slander and libel, but also Angela Corey for malicious prosecution.

Angela Corey will be disbarred before this is over. You watch.

She'll join the Mike Nifong club of disbarred prosecutors.

I hope she has some assets Zimmerman can snag.
As far as I can tell, Zimmerman has no case at all against Corey, or any of the so-called "race baiters". Corey is acting ethically, and does not appear to be giving wild interviews or withholding evidence, as Nifong did. And to prove slander or libel, Zimmerman would have to prove both malice, and material harm - since Zimmerman went into hiding before the protests or national coverage began, he'll be unable to prove the latter in any event.

Old 05-16-2012, 02:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by workingclasshero View Post
I know nothing about how trayvon acted

sorry but facts dont support you...I was not taling about the day he died...but the days/weeks/years before

fact travon was suspened from school for possession ......certainly an action...

fact trayvon was ALSO suspened for graffiti and possession of burgulry tools and possible stolen good...certainly an action

fact trayvon was ALSO suspended for truency...certainly an action..of a punk

trayvon attacked zimmerman..zimmerman defended himself and trayvon is dead

It sure is funny that you can mmisquote everything wrong about Trayvon and easily defend a coward who actually has a criminal record.

Trayvon was not suspended for possesion, it was hemp residue in a bag.
Please provide evidence of this burglary bs
Skipping class, really?? Does that make one a thug? Either get off of your high horse or start selling the stuff that you are sniffing

Old 05-16-2012, 02:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyman at Jewel Lake View Post
I realize you see everything in terms of race and are unwilling to accept that blacks can do something wrong. However, not everyone looks at everything via a racist background.

If a white teen had assaulted a neighborhood watch volunteer, had been caught in possession of drug paraphanalia, was in possession of a large amound of valuable woman's jewelry that he could not accout for owning and had been suspended from school multiple times, I would have a pretty low opinion of him (or her) too.

It's not the race, it's the individual, and their actions.
I just want you to prove everything that you are saying and not what hannity is telling you what to say

Old 05-16-2012, 02:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyman at Jewel Lake View Post
I regard Holder as incompetant, but wouldn't judge him to be that much of a racist, hating POS as that. If I'm wrong, I hope Zimmerman can also sue that SOB for everything he's worth. Holder is one of those weak minded jackazzes that can't see beyond race in any issue.

I guess that it takes one to know one

Old 05-16-2012, 02:23 PM

9,138 posts, read 5,799,525 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by simetime View Post
If you are getting your butt kicked I really don't think that you have a choice as to rather to stay conscious or not
The choice was to shoot before losing consciousness.

Old 05-16-2012, 02:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suncc49 View Post
His father was a Judge in Virginia, which is pretty far from Florida.

Do you think so many officials and professionals would risk their careers in Florida to orchestrate fake reports for a retired judge from another state?

Put the tinfoil hat on
Florida as well as much of the south works on the good old boy network, I would not totally discount who the judge knows or who owes him favors
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies