Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-17-2012, 07:56 PM

18,630 posts, read 19,414,577 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJJersey View Post
Even CNN is now showing how badly Zimmerman was beaten. It turns out that Martin had drugs in his system as well. This case looks worse for the prosecution every day, but that's what happens when the State files criminal charges for political reasons.
The woman is watching her career go up in smoke. I hope her husband has a good job.

Old 05-17-2012, 07:59 PM

90,297 posts, read 120,747,599 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EdwardA View Post
Of course, no disputing that. It was also avoidable if Trayvon kept his hands to himself. Or if he didn't get the muchies from smoking weed. What's the point?
Oh, come on! The point is Zimmerman should not have intervened once he called the police. He knew they were on the way. His Neighborhood Watch handbook says that.

Old 05-17-2012, 08:05 PM

496 posts, read 483,643 times
edited due to boring thread

Old 05-17-2012, 08:08 PM

8,560 posts, read 6,406,487 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EdwardA View Post
The woman is watching her career go up in smoke. I hope her husband has a good job.
So says the someone who is so uninformed regarding criminal law and investigations that the difference between a funeral director and a medical examiner is totally confusing.

Unfortunately for you, and others, you will simply have to wait for the case to be tried in order to know whether or not she sufficient incriminating evidence. If she has a worthless case, I'll be among the first to acknowledge that.

Old 05-17-2012, 08:09 PM

5,821 posts, read 5,302,822 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FancyFeast5000 View Post
Which contradicts your continued posting that Trayvon was a 6'3" "football" player, indicating that he was much bigger and stronger than Zimmerman. 158 lbs is not that heavy.

Autopsy reports he was 71" tall (approx. 5'9") and weighed 158 lbs.

How much did Zimmerman weigh at the time?
New math?

Old 05-17-2012, 08:09 PM

13,887 posts, read 13,668,392 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by calipoppy View Post
Neither does Trayvon Martin, never arrested.

But I guess that George Zimmerman beating up his girlfriends several times makes him a hero amongst the trailer park crowd.
Who lives in a trailer park? I don't know anyone who lives in a trailer park. Do you have proof someone here lives in a trailer park or are you just being cute and making a slur, otherwise known as 'bullying'?

Old 05-17-2012, 08:15 PM

8,560 posts, read 6,406,487 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by buddy5 View Post
New math?
I'm not good at math, so help me, please. There are 12 inches to a foot. If someone is 6 feet tall that would equal 72 inches? 6 x 12 equal 72 inches?

How tall is 71 inches?

Old 05-17-2012, 08:16 PM

5,767 posts, read 5,014,202 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katiana View Post
Oh, come on! The point is Zimmerman should not have intervened once he called the police. He knew they were on the way. His Neighborhood Watch handbook says that.
Exactly. Looking at the map, Zimmerman could have walked as far from his truck to the first townhouses' rear entries and seen which building Martin entered. According to the timeline that's been posted, LE arrived barely 1 minute after Zimmerman's shot was fired. There was no need to confront Martin; every credible source admits that, including Jeb Bush and the two
co-sponsors of Florida's SYG legislation. People who continue to hold Zimmerman up as a sterling example of heroism begin to resemble birthers;
even the experts are wrong if they don't fit the desired picture.

Old 05-17-2012, 08:16 PM

18,258 posts, read 22,527,774 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanrene View Post
Well, every murder, robbery, rape is "avoidable" at some point I guess. That is NOT the point, is it?

The evidence BACKS UP ZIMMERMAN and I wonder why the prosecutor still has her job.

There is NO WAY with this evidence a charge of 2nd murder was justified.

Cops, Witnesses Back Up George Zimmerman's Version - ABC News

The man on the bottom was Zimmerman.

This case is DONE.

The judge should dismiss all charges immediately and the prosecutor, who I said at the time of her presser was enjoying herself, should be disbarred.
Trayvon Martin had the right to STAND HIS GROUND against a creepy fat man who was following him without having a valid reason to do so.

Any injuries that George Zimmerman sustained were well within Trayvon Martin's right considering that HIS life was in danger and he was ultimately murdered by this vigilante with a gun.

Was he supposed to just stand there and let George Zimmerman pull out his gun and shot him without a fight?

Old 05-17-2012, 08:18 PM

18,258 posts, read 22,527,774 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evenstar51 View Post
Exactly. Looking at the map, Zimmerman could have walked as far from his truck to the first townhouses' rear entries and seen which building Martin entered. According to the timeline that's been posted, LE arrived barely 1 minute after Zimmerman's shot was fired. There was no need to confront Martin; every credible source admits that, including Jeb Bush and the two
co-sponsors of Florida's SYG legislation. People who continue to hold Zimmerman up as a sterling example of heroism begin to resemble birthers; even the experts are wrong if they don't fit the desired picture.

Yes. And they are indeed the exact same people. I am quite certain that the majority of the Zimmerman supporters are also Tea Party members and/or NRA members....just a hunch
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies