Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-25-2012, 09:56 PM

8,483 posts, read 6,931,696 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by J746NEW View Post
Drats, you beat me to it.
I should have read the full thread first.

The heads of large corporations and financial institutions that are in, and outside of our government can use our government to protect themselves from us.

Just like these bloodsuckers did with the housing scam.

I was naive enough to believe I was protecting our "freedoms" when I served in the military, when the real enemies are in our own country taking away our freedoms daily as we speak.
This information is all over, but little discussed. You got this and all the other connections. Then you have all the investments in the corps through a "gazillion" funds. (CAFRs and AFRs)

Yeah I would say welcome to Global, Inc.
The United States: A Corporation « REALITY BLOG

Revealed – the capitalist network that runs the world

Revealed

I mean this is already scheduled for July. CISPA would fit right in there. Somebody should start a public list of the companies that do and do not support CISPA. That 800 list is a good start.
American ISPs to launch massive copyright spying scheme on July 12

Last edited by CDusr; 04-25-2012 at 10:06 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-25-2012, 10:08 PM

8,104 posts, read 3,959,384 times
Thanks for the link.

I came across the same information elsewhere some time ago.
We live in a make believe world where we are told there are free and fair markets with a lot of competition from many different companies.

The reality is, while there are many different small companies, a lot of them fall under the same umbrella of ownership, giving the illusion of competition, when it is really a monopoly to fool the masses.

These are the people running the world today at the top of the pyramid, and any country that is independent of them is a threat to their dominance. Hence, the wars we are engaged in.

These are the fascists that own our government, and many others.

Quote:
When the team further untangled the web of ownership, it found much of it tracked back to a "super-entity" of 147 even more tightly knit companies - all of their ownership was held by other members of the super-entity - that controlled 40 per cent of the total wealth in the network. "In effect, less than 1 per cent of the companies were able to control 40 per cent of the entire network," says Glattfelder. Most were financial institutions. The top 20 included Barclays Bank, JPMorgan Chase & Co, and The Goldman Sachs Group.
How anyone can support these bloodsuckers is beyond me. They and their followers would sell their soul to join up with them.

Old 04-25-2012, 10:16 PM

Quote:
Thanks for the link.

I came across the same information elsewhere some time ago.
We live in a make believe world where we are told there are free and fair markets with a lot of competition from many different companies.

The reality is, while there are many different small companies, a lot of them fall under the same umbrella of ownership, giving the illusion of competition, when it is really a monopoly to fool the masses.

These are the people running the world today at the top of the pyramid, and any country that is independent of them is a threat to their dominance. Hence, the wars we are engaged in.

These are the fascists that own our government, and many others.

How anyone can support these bloodsuckers is beyond me. They and their followers would sell their soul to join up with them.
There is a direct link to the report off that article. The problem is WE are all supporting these blood suckers. The system is parasitic. (At least from the info I have seen.) Notice also they said they were self-regulating.
quote:
The core is also very densely connected, with members having, on average, ties
to 20 other members (Fig. 2 C, D). As a result, about 3/4 of the ownership of firms in the core
remains in the hands of firms of the core itself. In other words, this is a tightly-knit group of
corporations that cumulatively hold the majority share of each other.

Old 04-25-2012, 10:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CDusr View Post
There is a direct link to the report off that article. The problem is WE are all supporting these blood suckers. The system is parasitic. (At least from the info I have seen) Notice also they said they were self-regulating.
Going off the grid would be the only possible way to escape their tentacles and in order to cease given them support.

I'm not sure if you have heard of Agenda 21, and some of the other plans they have in store for us further down the road?

http://www.un.org/esa/dsd/agenda21/

They do not want anyone going off the grid and out of their reach, but rather want everyone cattled into the cities for more control. Look at Monsanto and their ever increasing grip on the food supply in this country.

A company's purpose is to make the owner profits, and they do that by using the least amount of resources to get the job done, for greater efficiency and paying the workers the least they can get away with.

The fascists running our government and those in the UN as well, look at the world population and its resources the same way, since most of them all hail from the Financial Institutions and Mega Corporations.

We are sheep that are to be exploited, and having us all in tight knit cities gives them greater control and also conserves resources for them to profit from.

That brings in the ever encroaching police state we find ourselves in should there be any rebellers that fight back as they tighten the noose as we go further down the road.

Old 04-25-2012, 10:31 PM

I thought this documentary had a good overall message. Not a lot of depth in one area, but an overall basic big picture approach. Including, some organizing for solutions. Good for them.

(Official Movie) THRIVE: What On Earth Will It Take? - YouTube

Old 04-25-2012, 10:33 PM

Quote:
Going off the grid would be the only possible way to escape their tentacles and in order to cease given them support.

I'm not sure if you have heard of Agenda 21, and some of the other plans they have in store for us further down the road?

DSD :: Resources - Publications - Core Publications

They do not want anyone going off the grid and out of their reach, but rather want everyone cattled into the cities for more control. Look at Monsanto and their ever increasing grip on the food supply in this country.

A company's purpose is to make the owner profits, and they do that by using the least amount of resources to get the job done, for greater efficiency and paying the workers the least they can get away with.

The fascists running our government and those in the UN as well, look at the world population and its resources the same way, since most of them all hail from the Financial Institutions and Mega Corporations.

We are sheep that are to be exploited, and having us all in tight knit cities gives them greater control and also conserves resources for them to profit from.

That brings in the ever encroaching police state we find ourselves in should there be any rebellers that fight back as they tighten the noose as we go further down the road.
I agree that becoming self-sufficient and organized with such is the way to go. That at least diminishes support to these unhealthy models. I have been watching the LENR activity surfacing recently with interest.

Old 04-25-2012, 10:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CDusr View Post
I thought this documentary had a good overall message. Not a lot of depth in one area, but an overall basic big picture approach. Including, some organizing for solutions. Good for them.

(Official Movie) THRIVE: What On Earth Will It Take? - YouTube

Thanks for the movie. Bookmarked.
I will watch it later on but am off to bed now.

Old 04-25-2012, 10:50 PM

This is on FB and CISPA. Appears to be a petition you can sign. Good Idea.
Facebook Explains Why It’s Supporting Congress’ CISPA Cybersecurity Bill

Facebook Explains Why It’s Supporting Congress’ CISPA Cybersecurity Bill | TechCrunch

Facebook Petition

So what do we got here. More of the Borg doctrine? (Resistance is futile?)
Quote:
There will certainly be more developments here as time goes on, but one thing seems for certain: The government has set its sights on the world wide web, and more legislation is coming to the space one way or another.

This is a list of the companies. Not sure if this got posted earlier in some form. Think the original article had it.
CISPA supporters list: 800+ companies that could help Uncle Sam snag your data

Old 04-26-2012, 07:51 AM

Security Experts: CISPA Not Needed, Would Do More Harm than Good - Washington's Blog
quote:
“As experts in the field, we reject this false trade-off and urge you to oppose any cybersecurity initiative that does not explicitly include appropriate methods to ensure the protection of users’ civil liberties,” the write in the letter.

Old 04-26-2012, 09:00 AM

4,534 posts, read 4,929,893 times
This is why people need to move away from privately owned computing technology and more towards open source software that is free. It removes much of the profit motives. More people should use OS like Mint, Ubutnu, etc, open source browsers like Iron/Chromium that don't record your information, and use web search engines that don't record your IP addresses like startpage.com and DuckDuckgo.

Again it won't hide you 100%, but it at least puts up a fight against rampant invasion of your privacy. It's all about the $, remove the $, and make it harder for companies to make money off your personal info.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies