Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-19-2012, 02:08 AM

4,367 posts, read 3,483,207 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrclose View Post
no fair!!

Which one is you?
lol!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-19-2012, 02:14 AM

6,351 posts, read 9,977,087 times
I hate it when someone I usually can't stand is absolutely right about something.

Condoleezza Rice said something similar, about how her support for the second amendment came from seeing blacks getting harassed during the civil rights movement and the police doing nothing about it. So, blacks started patrolling with guns themselves.

One more reason why the Democratic Party does NOT always have the best interest of people of color in mind.

Old 04-19-2012, 02:17 AM

11,531 posts, read 10,288,429 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nightflight View Post
Classy guy! He insults people based on their appearance.

Probably a racist too.
I favor the human race over Equidaes (horses for the teabaggers), if that makes me a racist, so be it.

Old 04-19-2012, 02:17 AM

4,367 posts, read 3,483,207 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by victorianpunk View Post
I hate it when someone I usually can't stand is absolutely right about something.

Condoleezza Rice said something similar, about how her support for the second amendment came from seeing blacks getting harassed during the civil rights movement and the police doing nothing about it. So, blacks started patrolling with guns themselves.

One more reason why the Democratic Party does NOT always have the best interest of people of color in mind.
But they'll still get their votes. Count on it.

Old 04-19-2012, 02:32 AM

4,919 posts, read 4,833,765 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nightflight View Post
But they'll still get their votes. Count on it.
Secretary of State Condoleeza Rice has also said:
Quote:
"The first Republican I knew was my father, and he is still the Republican I most admire. He joined our party because the Democrats in Jim Crow Alabama of 1952 would not register him to vote.

The Republicans did.

My father has never forgotten that day, and neither have I."

Old 04-19-2012, 02:45 AM

16,431 posts, read 22,194,526 times
How soon they forget the party of Lincoln...

Old 04-19-2012, 04:00 AM

18,630 posts, read 19,414,577 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by calipoppy View Post
Its nice to see that little Ann Coulter has gotten out of cocaine rehab in time to comment on the Travyvon Martin slaying.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Savoir Faire View Post
Horse face Mr. Coulter was a coke head?? Since when?
More assinine off topic posts from the usual suspects.

Old 04-19-2012, 04:21 AM

12,265 posts, read 6,469,490 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wutitiz View Post
Many a big-gov't, nannyist initiative had its roots in racism. Gun control started as a drive to keep guns from blacks. The war on drugs started due to progressives' fear of being attacked by coked-up blacks. Gov't intrusion into marriage was in part to stop micegenation. Also the war on prostitution, which began under progressive Dem Wilson due to the fear of 'white slavery.' (one of the first prosecutions was of boxer Jack Johnson, bc he had a white GF.

And yet blacks now vote 90+ pct for progressive democrats....go figure.
"the war on drugs started due to progressives` fear of being attacked by coked-up blacks" Progressives? I`ll assume that was a typo.

Old 04-19-2012, 05:05 AM

18,782 posts, read 17,356,787 times
hardly a typo. Read up on the Harrison Act of 1914. It was championed by progressives and signed into law by progressive icon Woodrow Wilson. Before then opium, cocaine, and pot were legal and could be purchased OTC at pharmacies.

Harrison Narcotics Tax Act - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiki
Dr. Hamilton Wright, testified at a hearing for the Harrison Act. Wright alleged that drugs made blacks uncontrollable, gave them superhuman powers and caused them to rebel against white authority. Dr. Christopher Koch of the State Pharmacy Board of Pennsylvania testified that "Most of the attacks upon the white women of the South are the direct result of a cocaine-crazed Negro brain

Old 04-19-2012, 05:08 AM

3,160 posts, read 4,366,059 times
until the left wing dingbats disassociate themselvess will Bill Mayer they may want to lay off the Ann Coulter insults
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies