Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-19-2012, 07:11 AM

994 posts, read 724,962 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Watchman57 View Post
17 years ago just after 9am the Murrah Federal building was bombed into rubble by the now documented Gov't false flag attack.

The problem with it being confirmed that a Republican administration colluded in bombing an American building is that it would mean no Republican would have a chance of getting elected. And I haven't heard a word from the Democrats or the media on it. Therefore, the chances of it being legitimately confirmed are zero to none. Obama's campaign would be trumpeting it from the top of the Empire State Building if it were. A shockwave like that would guarantee him re-election.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-19-2012, 07:11 AM

5,960 posts, read 5,546,690 times
April 19 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

1775 – American Revolutionary War: The war begins with an American victory in Concord during the battles of Lexington and Concord.

1971 – Charles Manson is sentenced to death for conspiracy to commit the Tate/LaBianca murders.

1985 – FBI siege on the compound of The Covenant, The Sword, and the Arm of the Lord (CSAL) in Arkansas

1987 – The Simpsons premieres as a short cartoon on The Tracey Ullman Show

1989 – A gun turret explodes on the USS Iowa, killing 47 sailors.

1993 – The 51-day siege of the Branch Davidian building outside Waco, Texas, USA, ends when a fire breaks out. Eighty-one people die.

Old 04-19-2012, 07:34 AM

29,407 posts, read 22,003,124 times
"Last week the vault of top-secret bombing evidence cracked open. The Department of Justice, responding to Freedom of Information Act requests, released a declassified report detailing the May 26, 2005 interrogation of Terry Nichols. According to the record, Nichols broke his decade-long silence, acknowledging his hands-on role in constructing the massive truck bomb that demolished the Oklahoma City Murrah Building. While this revelation was all but academic, what Nichols said next threatens to rewrite history.

During the interview, the convicted bomber unleashed a startling admission: John Doe 2 exists. The FBI report states, "Nichols advised that John Doe 2's name had not been mentioned during the (FBI) investigation, and therefore, he feared for his life and his family's well-being should it become public."

More............

"Dispelling the image of Timothy McVeigh as the bombing mastermind, Nichols resolutely confirmed that the decorated Gulf War veteran had numerous liaisons with men of Arab extraction, boldly proclaiming, "McVeigh talked about Middle Easterners on a number of occasions, and quite frequently," but Nichols claimed that he "could not remember the context of those discussions." Once again, Nichols refused to reveal the third terrorist, terrified of retribution."

FBI did nothing. Why???

Archived-Articles: Confession of the Oklahoma City Bomber: John Doe 2 Exists

Old 04-19-2012, 07:55 AM

20,892 posts, read 16,077,572 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OICU812 View Post
We could also ask, what did McVeigh gain by blowing it up?
And McVeigh was kind enough to answer your question:

McVeigh's Apr. 26 Letter to Fox News | Fox News

Quote:
I explain herein why I bombed the Murrah Federal Building in Oklahoma City. I explain this not for publicity, nor seeking to win an argument of right or wrong. I explain so that the record is clear as to my thinking and motivations in bombing a government installation.

I chose to bomb a federal building because such an action served more purposes than other options. Foremost, the bombing was a retaliatory strike; a counter attack, for the cumulative raids (and subsequent violence and damage) that federal agents had participated in over the preceding years (including, but not limited to, Waco.) From the formation of such units as the FBI's "Hostage Rescue" and other assault teams amongst federal agencies during the '80's; culminating in the Waco incident, federal actions grew increasingly militaristic and violent, to the point where at Waco, our government - like the Chinese - was deploying tanks against its own citizens.

Knowledge of these multiple and ever-more aggressive raids across the country constituted an identifiable pattern of conduct within and by the federal government and amongst its various agencies. (see enclosed) For all intents and purposes, federal agents had become "soldiers" (using military training, tactics, techniques, equipment, language, dress, organization, and mindset) and they were escalating their behavior. Therefore, this bombing was also meant as a pre-emptive (or pro-active) strike against these forces and their command and control centers within the federal building. When an aggressor force continually launches attacks from a particular base of operation, it is sound military strategy to take the fight to the enemy.

Additionally, borrowing a page from U.S. foreign policy, I decided to send a message to a government that was becoming increasingly hostile, by bombing a government building and the government employees within that building who represent that government. Bombing the Murrah Federal Building was morally and strategically equivalent to the U.S. hitting a government building in Serbia, Iraq, or other nations. (see enclosed) Based on observations of the policies of my own government, I viewed this action as an acceptable option. From this perspective, what occurred in Oklahoma City was no different than what Americans rain on the heads of others all the time, and subsequently, my mindset was and is one of clinical detachment. (The bombing of the Murrah building was not personal , no more than when Air Force, Army, Navy, or Marine personnel bomb or launch cruise missiles against government installations and their personnel.)

I hope that this clarification amply addresses your question.

Sincerely,
Timothy J. McVeigh
USP Terre Haute (IN)

Old 04-19-2012, 07:56 AM

2,149 posts, read 1,516,680 times
“Homeless” Man Hussain Hashem al-Hussaini is “John Doe #2 in Oklahoma bombing

Old 04-19-2012, 08:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KUchief25 View Post
"Dispelling the image of Timothy McVeigh as the bombing mastermind, Nichols resolutely confirmed that the decorated Gulf War veteran had numerous liaisons with men of Arab extraction, boldly proclaiming, "McVeigh talked about Middle Easterners on a number of occasions, and quite frequently," but Nichols claimed that he "could not remember the context of those discussions." Once again, Nichols refused to reveal the third terrorist, terrified of retribution."
Gosh... what an odd thing for a veteran of the First Gulf War to do... talk about "Middle Easterners."

Old 04-19-2012, 08:04 AM

25,021 posts, read 27,933,813 times
This describes several posters on here

Old 04-19-2012, 08:10 AM

25,231 posts, read 16,938,118 times
BS!

Old 04-19-2012, 08:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by theunbrainwashed View Post
This describes several posters on here.
And you would be shocked which ones.

Old 04-19-2012, 09:16 AM

29,407 posts, read 22,003,124 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HistorianDude View Post
Gosh... what an odd thing for a veteran of the First Gulf War to do... talk about "Middle Easterners."

Odd thing for a gulf war vet to blow up a building in the US too. I guess you should read the link before spouting off your nonsense.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies