Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-19-2012, 09:10 PM

30,976 posts, read 21,630,499 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by tillman7 View Post
My girlfriend teaches 2nd grade and they went on a field trip. One little boy said he wanted to sit next to his "partner." At first she thought oh little boys chillin. Then she thought about it. She said he didn't "patnas." Like men say that's my patna....he emphasized "Partner." So she went to where they were sitting and these 2nd Grade boys were holding hands.

She said she damn near pulled their arms out of socket. Now she writing up a statement for them to go to counseling or something....
I guest if one of the boys changed his mind and started bullying the other one over being gay, she wouldn't have felt any need to write up for counseling.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-19-2012, 09:40 PM

37,135 posts, read 42,203,740 times
Oh goody, another "someone I know said..." topic of debate.

If you want me to play along I'll just say your gf is an idiot.

Old 04-19-2012, 09:42 PM

970 posts, read 2,213,082 times
If holding hands at 7 years old is a sign of sexual relations, I must have been a terribly deviant second grader.

Old 04-19-2012, 10:19 PM

22,184 posts, read 19,457,116 times
The only thing that was ridiculous was her reaction, absolutely should be fired.

Old 04-19-2012, 10:34 PM

4,156 posts, read 11,009,296 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RalphKNS View Post
Pronouncing the word "partner" with a rhotic accent? For shame.

The only just penalty for this flagrant display of deviance and sexual misconduct is the swift execution of the parents. They must [receive counseling*] for their crimes. I only hope the children can be rehabilitated.

Rhotic accents are the bane of our language, and a sign of amorality and disrespect towards tradition and God. New England and Charleston, South Carolina remain the sole bastions of real morality in our country today, which has been swallowed up by this sea of sin more and more each day since 1776.

Both r's in "partner" are silent. Get it right, or cry mightily unto God, so that your accursed tongue may be healed by divine grace, before it is too late. If your children are developing rhotic accents (test them if you must; "park the car in Harvard yard" is the standard litmus test), you OWE it to them to take them back to England, or Boston at the very least. Otherwise, don't be surprised to see them waving a large cucumber atop a float on their 18th birthdays. Don't say I didn't warn you.

*"sanitized" to comply with 2012's amoral lack of justice and accountability
Quote:
Originally Posted by StillwaterTownie View Post
I guest if one of the boys changed his mind and started bullying the other one over being gay, she wouldn't have felt any need to write up for counseling.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ceece View Post
Oh goody, another "someone I know said..." topic of debate.

If you want me to play along I'll just say your gf is an idiot.
Quote:
Originally Posted by passwithoutatrace View Post
If holding hands at 7 years old is a sign of sexual relations, I must have been a terribly deviant second grader.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smash255 View Post
The only thing that was ridiculous was her reaction, absolutely should be fired.

Yay!!! Satire! Snarky! Seriously excellent! Now that just sums it all up nicely doesn't it?

Honestly, you all beat me to the keyboard!

Old 04-20-2012, 12:22 AM

3,265 posts, read 3,193,171 times
Well what else do you expect when you take Jesus out of the classroom and replace it with false science like evolutionism, the global warmist hoax, and multiculutralism?

Old 04-20-2012, 12:30 AM

10,564 posts, read 12,817,540 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RCCCB View Post
It's second grade and they are innocent kids still, chill out.
Yah the writer of this tread strikes me as being a little creepy..second graders are 7 years old for God's sake..

One way or another- no one should project or interfere with kids this age.

Saw something even worse..a group of little kids on an outing with a couple of manly woman..one child puts his arm over the other kids shoulder in friend ship..the matronly lady - started a loud liberal rant about "personal space" and the rule against touching...The poor kids were being abuse by these to hags of the modern era...

Old 04-20-2012, 12:35 AM

10,564 posts, read 12,817,540 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smash255 View Post
PINK FLOYD "Teacher leave those kids alone" How does she know what the kids were doing...in the alternative...I was out walking the dog with the wife...as we passed by the school yard there were to children walking in circles mimicing lesbians...with this gay pride arrogance....don't tell me that kids don't pick up and copy this garbage..

Old 04-20-2012, 12:39 AM

30,345 posts, read 51,930,608 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oleg Bach View Post
PINK FLOYD "Teacher leave those kids alone" How does she know what the kids were doing...in the alternative...I was out walking the dog with the wife...as we passed by the school yard there were to children walking in circles mimicing lesbians...with this gay pride arrogance....don't tell me that kids don't pick up and copy this garbage..
How exactly do children "mimic lesbians?" And with "gay pride arrogance," no less! What, were they playing softball while waving a rainbow flag??

Old 04-20-2012, 01:42 AM

6,351 posts, read 9,977,087 times
Oh, first off, at that age, they aren't gay or straight or anything else yet, just kids...I know a gay guy who had a "little girlfriend" at the age of eight...and that was the last woman he was ever with.

Second, how is this anything to flip out about? Maybe they will end up gay, who cares? I mean, it's better for a kid to be comfortable with themselves earlier anyway (LET ME EMPHASIS THAT I DO NOT MEAN COMFORTABLE WITH SEX BECAUSE KIDS AND TEENS REALLY SHOULDN'T BE SCREWING ANYBODY: I AM TALKING ABOUT COMFORTABLE WITH WHO THEY ARE)

Put, I have to ask: if you think that's gay, what do you think about the game 90% OF BOYS PLAYED where "you show me yours and I'll show you mine?"

So, are they "sexual deviants" who should be stoned to death Old Testament style too?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies