Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 04-19-2012, 07:03 PM

69 posts, read 63,030 times

Advertisements

What this awful tragedy tells me (regardless of Zimmerman getting off or not) is that non-white (particularly black) life has no value at all in America.

As a black person, I believe integration is a decades long failed experiment. Blacks and non-blacks simply can't coexist together. No matter how hard we try, too much damage has been done. Let's really make it separate, but equal this time without the violence and provocation. I'll stay on my side of the fence, and you stay on the other. before integration, people of African descent really were prospering economically instead of being dependent on whites for everything (examples: Black Wall Street, The Ville, etc.).

Old 04-19-2012, 07:06 PM

9,848 posts, read 8,278,267 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cakesj View Post
What this awful tragedy tells me (regardless of Zimmerman getting off or not) is that non-white (particularly black) life has no value at all in America.

As a black person, I believe integration is a decades long failed experiment. Blacks and non-blacks simply can't coexist together. No matter how hard we try, too much damage has been done. Let's really make it separate, but equal this time without the violence and provocation. I'll stay on my side of the fence, and you stay on the other. before integration, people of African descent really were prospering economically instead of being dependent on whites for everything (examples: Black Wall Street, The Ville, etc.).
Well, blacks from the Caribbean or Africa come here and often do way better than American whites. Those black people thrive here and have few problems, so what is your excuse? Why can't you do the same thing?

Old 04-19-2012, 07:18 PM

18,630 posts, read 19,409,587 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cakesj View Post

You're getting all this from one over hyped media story in Central Florida?

You should do a trial run on segregating yourself. Move to Detroit it's 90% Black and run by Blacks. Let us know how it works out for you.

Old 04-19-2012, 07:35 PM

45,201 posts, read 26,417,923 times
Why do people have to use skin color to define themselves?

Old 04-19-2012, 07:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank DeForrest View Post
Why do people have to use skin color to define themselves?
In the case of Americans, maybe as an excuse for themselves instead of asking themselves what they are NOT doing that others do to be successful.

Blacks from elsewhere do great in the USA.
Most blacks have been here longer as families than everyone else.

Old 04-19-2012, 07:42 PM

26,979 posts, read 15,879,874 times
I seem to co-exist pretty well with my black neighbors and co-workers.

Old 04-19-2012, 07:48 PM

40,952 posts, read 49,155,879 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RCCCB View Post
In the case of Americans, maybe as an excuse for themselves instead of asking themselves what they are NOT doing that others do to be successful.

Blacks from elsewhere do great in the USA.
Most blacks have been here longer as families than everyone else.
Just helped a family from one of the African countries buy their 1st home. They came here 8 years ago with nothing, went to school, got jobs and saved their money.

Skin color had nothing to do with their success.

Old 04-19-2012, 07:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakin View Post
Just helped a family from one of the African countries buy their 1st home. They came here 8 years ago with nothing, went to school, got jobs and saved their money.

Skin color had nothing to do with their success.
We all know that.
Blacks are about 10% of the population. Even if they ONLY want to work with blacks that is about 40 million people in the United States.

People of all color with a lot of drive who come here legally do real well. The out of America blacks don't suffer so much great society or drug destruction in their families.
There is great strength in not using drugs or getting stuck on welfare programs or government jobs IMO.

I'd love to know the percentage of blacks addicted to government jobs as a percentage of all blacks. Anyone have that statistic?
They should be leading the way for all in the private sector. They can do anything just like anyone else IMO.

YES THEY CAN.

Old 04-19-2012, 08:07 PM

16,911 posts, read 10,582,210 times
What a bunch of nonsense. Plenty of other races coexist together in the US, even races that were imprisoned and abused at the hands of the other in the past.

Old 04-19-2012, 08:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJJersey View Post
What a bunch of nonsense. Plenty of other races coexist together in the US, even races that were imprisoned and abused at the hands of the other in the past.
True, blacks claimed to be the Egyptians that enslaved Jews and the Jews did alright.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies