Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-20-2012, 05:54 PM

4,242 posts, read 8,774,733 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by theunbrainwashed View Post
Doesn't matter. If the law was what you said it should be, I would be charged with manslaughter. If I was driving down the road at night and I didn't see a person who was standing in the middle of the road dressed in all black, and I hit and kill that person, I would get charged with manslaughter. But, it was an accident right? If I went on a hunting trip with buddies of mine, and my rifle discharged itself because I didn't maintain it properly and the bullet pegs my friend and kills him, I'm charged with manslaughter. But it was an accident, not premeditated. Do you understand what I'm saying?
If you put an envelope full of anthrax spores in a public place, you'd be put into jail. Unvaccinated kids are a public health hazard just like anthrax spores.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-20-2012, 05:55 PM

Quote:
Don't worry. These are mostly the same people who say GMO crops are safe when Monsanto sponsored the studies and concluded through their research that their GMO products do not harm humans in any way.
No, they're not. I'm all for vaccination, but hate Monsanto.

Old 04-20-2012, 05:55 PM

25,021 posts, read 27,930,716 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by seattlenextyear View Post
If you put an envelope full of anthrax spores in a public place, you'd be put into jail. Unvaccinated kids are a public health hazard just like anthrax spores.
But that is premeditated, intended to harm other people. A parent not vaccinating their kids are not intentionally planning to use their children as covert biological weapons, are they?

Old 04-20-2012, 05:56 PM

90,297 posts, read 120,747,599 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tkdmom View Post
It's all baloney ! CNN uses fear tactics like all MSM does...it's just another form of bamboozling , to make you think you're a bad parent if you don't shoot your kid up with bio-hazard-cancerous-waste.

Vaccines are made by big pharmaceutical companies who want to stay rich. And the FDA gives a thumbs up. Supreme court shields them from law suits. Sounds like racketeering to me. Sure as hell makes me question their motives, authenticity and validity.

Tell me how a baby dies from SIDS, or how a six year old gets Leukemia ?

Please do some research. Challenge everything.
Do Immunizations Cause SIDS?

The SIDS people say it ain't immuinizations.

The studies showing no increased risk for SIDS with the DTP immunizations actually showed that fully immunized infants had a lower risk for SIDS. Although no study has yet explained this relationship, it is likely indirectly related to other risk factors like socioeconomic status (SES)-------babies fully immunized likely have good access to health care and higher SES than infants not up to date on immunizations, and may be more likely to be full term, etc.

The only articles I can find about immunizations and leukemia refer to immunizing kids WITH leukemia.

Old 04-20-2012, 05:57 PM

Quote:
But that is premeditated, intended to harm other people. A parent not vaccinating their kids are not intentionally planning to use their children as covert biological weapons, are they?
Good question.

Old 04-20-2012, 05:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by seattlenextyear View Post
No, they're not. I'm all for vaccination, but hate Monsanto.
Same principle. You trust the studies published by the same scientists who are on the payroll of the company that's pushing the government to mandate their vaccine. Monsanto wants their GM corn patented and allowed for public consumption in the US, so they make a study that results in their product being safe for human consumption. Why wouldn't BigPharma do the same thing with the FDA like Monsanto (BigAg in this case) does with the USDA?

Old 04-20-2012, 05:59 PM

12,980 posts, read 14,562,129 times
Quote:
So if I visit some sub-Saharan country and bring back an exotic disease that didn't infect me, but infected other people and they infected others, am I criminally liable then?
Like what type of disease? If you are told a disease in present and a vaccine is recommended, and you choose not to vaccinate but spread the disease to others (which is the purpose of vaccines), then yes, you are culpable.

Quote:
Doesn't matter. If the law was what you said it should be, I would be charged with manslaughter. If I was driving down the road at night and I didn't see a person who was standing in the middle of the road dressed in all black, and I hit and kill that person, I would get charged with manslaughter. But, it was an accident right? If I went on a hunting trip with buddies of mine, and my rifle discharged itself because I didn't maintain it properly and the bullet pegs my friend and kills him, I'm charged with manslaughter. But it was an accident, not premeditated. Do you understand what I'm saying?
Measles and Pertussis is brought into communities by unvaccinated hosts. This is not a theory, this is easy to prove, and there is a wealth of recorded data to support this. The risk in not vaccinating your own children is not just that they may contract a vaccine-preventable illness, but that they may infect others. This is the ris you take, not just playing God with your own children, but with others in the community. If you don't want to vaccinate your (not specificaly you) own children, then don't but understand the implications for the community in which you live.

Old 04-20-2012, 06:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zimbochick View Post
Like what type of disease? If you are told a disease in present and a vaccine is recommended, and you choose not to vaccinate but spread the disease to others (which is the purpose of vaccines), then yes, you are culpable.

Measles and Pertussis is brought into communities by unvaccinated hosts. This is not a theory, this is easy to prove, and there is a wealth of recorded data to support this. The risk in not vaccinating your own children is not just that they may contract a vaccine-preventable illness, but that they may infect others. This is the ris you take, not just playing God with your own children, but with others in the community. If you don't want to vaccinate your (not specificaly you) own children, then don't but understand the implications for the community in which you live.
Read my posts towards seattle. And, no, I'm not legally culpable.

Old 04-20-2012, 06:05 PM

Quote:
Same principle. You trust the studies published by the same scientists who are on the payroll of the company that's pushing the government to mandate their vaccine.
Very different. I trust science funded by universities and the government. Enough vaccination research has been funded by NIH and other agencies to insure me that the public health risks of contagious diseases far outweigh the inconvenience of a sore arm.

Old 04-20-2012, 06:19 PM

12,980 posts, read 14,562,129 times
Quote:
Same principle. You trust the studies published by the same scientists who are on the payroll of the company that's pushing the government to mandate their vaccine. Monsanto wants their GM corn patented and allowed for public consumption in the US, so they make a study that results in their product being safe for human consumption. Why wouldn't BigPharma do the same thing with the FDA like Monsanto (BigAg in this case) does with the USDA?
You are forgetting one important fact. There is a big wide world out there, and research is conducted by many and varied institutions around the world. You are talking about hundreds of thousands of researchers in different fields and disciplines. Are they all in cahoots?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies