Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-23-2012, 05:40 AM

6,897 posts, read 4,749,289 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by quality guy View Post
That is hilarious! He could barely make bail.
Just so you know, I actually sent a check to contribute to his bail and defense fund. Us white folks are like that!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-23-2012, 05:41 AM

835 posts, read 1,040,142 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by David_Duke View Post
Zimmerman is calm and collective and abides by the dispatchers commands.
Obviously, he didn't abide by the dispatchers commands if he followed Martin anyways.

Also, Martin never knew GZ was watch captain .He thought he was just some creepy man following him.

Old 04-23-2012, 05:44 AM

46,259 posts, read 27,071,273 times
Quote:
May I address the Judge? >> I rest my case, your honor!
Quote:
Your 1st post, hmmm...interesting. If the murderer is found 'not guilty' ....life might be worse than if he is found GUILTY.

Sharpton, Jackson, Martin's family and TONS of outraged folks will prob haunt the killer ....and that would be JUSTICE.
Quote:
I'm not a sir, Sir!! Sure you're older than I. You say I don't know facts, yet You accuse Martin of being a ''street thug''...and know nothing to back up that slanderous accusation. Words are not sufficent to waste here, any longer...sir.
Quote:
No - WRONG! Guilty till he can be proven Not. He can't. It's clear to objective people. Wanna-be cop, mean, out of order pedestrian kills a un-armed 17 yr. old kid, after provoking him. - Next case, your honor!?
Quote:
You are accusing me of not being intelligent. That's considered a harassing personal attack...duely noted...and reported.

Courts have been turning out criminals by the dozens, pal.
Quote:
You...you... you have the nerve to tell me the ABOVE...after posting this judgemental comment about a kid who lost his life at the hands of GUILTY Zimmerman. >>

Quote:
Anything else, expert? LOL
Quote:
What evidence do you have to make such a ludicrous, ridiculous statement?

Rational people realize Zimmerman IS GUILTY AS HELL.

He instigated the trouble, scared hell out of the kid...then barbaric style, shot him dead.

Sir, I'm not allowed on this forum...to address you as I want to.

Buy, it's amazing to hear anyone say what you have!!
Quote:
LISTEN pal, it BURNS me that the so-called Justice System (what a bogus deal that is) gives liberty to someone who shot dead an unarmed kid....and victims are not aided.
Quote:
LOL...Do you think anyone thought he would be allowed to carry a gun? Good grief, this is a man charged with murder 2. The Judge was out of order just allowing bail.

Unbelieveable what people assume?!
Quote:
LOL, This wanna-be cop, who hated people, stalked a young kid, without ANY authority to do so. He got out of his car, armed and looking for trouble, and scared the kid, and shot him graveyard dead. Don't you tell me what is and isn't acceptable!!
Quote:
Well, since he is a cold blooded killer, he is reaping what he sowed.

That's my opinion, and I'm sticking to it.
I present to you, a TRUE leftist, and a raceist.

Bloody photo pic pf Zimmerman....Yea, I know, where did you get that, how do we know that's zimmerman....

GRAPHIC PHOTO: George Zimmerman | www.wftv.com

Old 04-23-2012, 05:49 AM

7,108 posts, read 8,959,749 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghostrider275452 View Post
Just so you know, I actually sent a check to contribute to his bail and defense fund. Us white folks are like that!
I guess your writing that to spark an uprise? I would never boast on sending someone who you don't know that is waiting trial for 2nd degree murder when I don't know all facts. That's not a white thing that's stupid.

Old 04-23-2012, 05:51 AM

3,335 posts, read 2,658,878 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post
I present to you, a TRUE leftist, and a raceist.

Bloody photo pic pf Zimmerman....Yea, I know, where did you get that, how do we know that's zimmerman....

GRAPHIC PHOTO: George Zimmerman | www.wftv.com
I wouldn't waste a second looking at that 'Doctored' air brushed picture that we all have seen...Thru.

PS...Thanks for posting a healthy review of my sapient assessments!

Old 04-23-2012, 06:29 AM

6,032 posts, read 9,206,866 times
Quote:
I wouldn't waste a second looking at that 'Doctored' air brushed picture that we all have seen...Thru.

PS...Thanks for posting a healthy review of my sapient assessments!

Actually this photo has been traced to a witnesses phone in the right location 3 minutes after the incident.....

Do you have any other supposed proof?

Old 04-23-2012, 06:36 AM
Status: "Apparently the worst poster on CD" (set 21 days ago)

27,631 posts, read 16,111,637 times
Quote:
LOL...Do you think anyone thought he would be allowed to carry a gun? Good grief, this is a man charged with murder 2. The Judge was out of order just allowing bail.

Unbelieveable what people assume?!
Yeah, its ubelievable what people assume. Glad you got all the facts

Old 04-23-2012, 06:40 AM

17,400 posts, read 11,966,236 times
Quote:
Well, since he is a cold blooded killer, he is reaping what he sowed.

That's my opinion, and I'm sticking to it.
You are entitled to it. But you're obviously FOR vigilante justice. Which is what what the racist extremists are accusing Zimmerman of. Isn't that ironic?

Old 04-23-2012, 06:42 AM

24,645 posts, read 38,634,131 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RCCCB View Post
Well let us know what YOU do with a giant teenager on top of YOU banging your head into the ground breaking your nose and trying to suffocate you? I know, you are tolerant and would hand him your gun to let him kill you. It's the decent thing to do, right?

You stick to that, for you that would be an acceptable plan I guess.
Unless you're the size of Verne Troyer, Trayvon was hardly giant.

Old 04-23-2012, 06:43 AM

24,645 posts, read 38,634,131 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by steve1282 View Post
In this country you're innocent until proven guilty. Especially when protecting one self from some street thug
You're more of a street thug than the kid Zimmerman killed.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies