Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-17-2007, 03:26 PM

64 posts, read 132,209 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by mbmouse View Post
If you don't want to worry about car bombs and suicide bombers outside our buildings on a daily basis, then our troops are going to have to go over to where ever that threat comes from and stop it from coming here so we can live our spoiled lives. But everyone seems to want it both ways, our troops at home, but keep everything unwanted at bay.
We wouldn't, didn't and don't have car bombs going off in the U.S. Nor would we ever, regardless if we ran off to fight Israel's wars in the Middle East.

Islamic terrorism threatens the countries that allow massive immigration from the Middle East, such as much of Western Europe. Islamic terrorism threatens the U.S because we hold a biased view and support Israel's warcrimes and illegal occupation and annexation in the West Bank and entered a pointless war in Iraq for absolutely no reason.

The attacks against American troops in Iraq is not too different from attacks on British soldiers by the colonialists.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-17-2007, 03:46 PM

7,280 posts, read 21,318,181 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GuyFromTN View Post
We wouldn't, didn't and don't have car bombs going off in the U.S. Nor would we ever, regardless if we ran off to fight Israel's wars in the Middle East.

Islamic terrorism threatens the countries that allow massive immigration from the Middle East, such as much of Western Europe. Islamic terrorism threatens the U.S because we hold a biased view and support Israel's warcrimes and illegal occupation and annexation in the West Bank and entered a pointless war in Iraq for absolutely no reason.

The attacks against American troops in Iraq is not too different from attacks on British soldiers by the colonialists.
You are correct, I was generalizing to much in that statement. What I was referring to was what happened on 9-11 and the terrorist extremist groups that want to kill Americans, the "infidels". Seeing as that group does blow up buildings and have car bombs set out side American Embassies and other countries government buildings, I believe that if we did not have troops over in many other countries battling the war against terrorism and trying to find these groups, they would be here, on home turf. From everything I have read and researched on this subject, I do believe Iraq was a major funding/harboring source for these terrorist groups and that we do need to be in Iraq. Do we need to push them harder now to take care of their own rebuilding? You betcha, that part I think we should stay out of, but I agree we can't drop and run either. As for Israel, they are our ally and we need to keep them as such.

Old 09-17-2007, 04:10 PM

20,169 posts, read 24,326,022 times
Quote:
Except for the fact that the British were trying to maintain their hold on a colony in America, and the US is not doing that in Iraq, and that the British and Americans shared a knowledge of representative government and a common language, and the US and Iraq do not, and that the Americans were fighting for their own country, and the terrorists in Iraq are largely from other countries and are not, and that both the British and Americans were protestant Christians, and the Americans and Iraqis are from different religious backgrounds, and that the British had not overthrown a vicious dictator in America to free the citizens from oppression, and the Americans in Iraq have done so, and that the American revolutionaries composed and publicly signed their names to a Declaration of their goals and aims, and the Iraqi terrorists hide in caves and wear scarves over their faces, and want nothing but death and chaos, and that the main targets of the Americans were not their fellow citizens victimized by ambushes and bombings, as they are in Iraq by the insurgents --- why, you've got it pretty much right.

Sheesh.

Old 09-17-2007, 05:37 PM

1,499 posts, read 4,831,640 times
Quote:
European immigration is what made this country great, and is what made this country _EXIST_. If Europeans did not come here and build it, through immigration, it would not exist.

Massive third world immigration is tearing this country apart. PC is causing our schools to fail as we continue to make excuses for certain minority groups who cause a disproportional amount of crime, violence, and social ills.

This country is being torn apart by third world immigration, a declining White birth rate, predatory multi-national corporations, and an ultra PC culture led by the media controllers who slander anyone a 'racist' who dares to oppose third world immigration, the massive disproportional amount of black crime, pro-homosexuality in the classroom, etc.

The U.S and Western Europe will fall. Our current immigration and social policies are not going to be the cause of it, they ARE the cause of it.
Agree 101%. Americans are under siege from the liberal media which accuses anyone who opposes illegal immigration of being a racist (which nowadays is worst than a murder or a rapist, I kid you not).

The real reason they are doing it is because they know the vast majority of the illegals in the USA today are illiterate or semi-illiterate low-wage laborers. These aliens suck off as much money as they can from the government. These aliens are uneducated and will believe anything CNN or Univision puts out there.

And who is better to pump out hard-working folk's tax money into lazy, uneducated illegal aliens and drug-users? DEMOCRATS!!

So really, the far left of the Democratic party is selling out American national sovereignty, America's security, and America's future to illegal aliens who will squander it and destroy it so they can remain in power for the next hundred years. They know if they can legalize the 20 millions illegals in the USA today, at least 120 million MORE will enter the USA in 20 years through a process called chain migration.

I think that a big part of it has to do with the New World Order (NWO) and the One-World Government ideas championed originally by Bill Clinton when he and other globalists worked out the plan for NAFTA. See if countries lose their national identities and cultures through massive immigration, political and national borders become more hazy and less clear. This opens up the door to the One World Government crowd (like John Kerry who wnated the UN to have full control of US Troops) to move in and globalize the USA by force. Bush is not free from this either, as he is a force behind the ecurity and Prosperity Partnership Of North America (aka. North American Union). But they deny this is happening... (see: SPP Fact Sheet (http://www.spp.gov/factsheet.asp - broken link) ) right... like the Democrats and McCain try to tell us that the Amensty they tried to SHOVE down our throats was not amnesty.

Don't believe me that liberals are working this plan out? Then check out France where 1 out of 3 people is Muslim and non-native French. Who opened the doors to all these people? Liberal French. It is the same way in England and Denmark. Even the most liberal country in the planet, Holland (the Netherlands) is trying to stop the illegals from destroying their country.

It is sickening to me the liberals in this country are willing to destroy America's cultural, economic, and social achievements for mere political gain. SICK!!

Old 09-17-2007, 07:19 PM

5,407 posts, read 7,793,866 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nirvana-Guy View Post
Agree 101%. Americans are under siege from the liberal media which accuses anyone who opposes illegal immigration of being a racist (which nowadays is worst than a murder or a rapist, I kid you not).

The real reason they are doing it is because they know the vast majority of the illegals in the USA today are illiterate or semi-illiterate low-wage laborers. These aliens suck off as much money as they can from the government. These aliens are uneducated and will believe anything CNN or Univision puts out there.

And who is better to pump out hard-working folk's tax money into lazy, uneducated illegal aliens and drug-users? DEMOCRATS!!

So really, the far left of the Democratic party is selling out American national sovereignty, America's security, and America's future to illegal aliens who will squander it and destroy it so they can remain in power for the next hundred years. They know if they can legalize the 20 millions illegals in the USA today, at least 120 million MORE will enter the USA in 20 years through a process called chain migration.

I think that a big part of it has to do with the New World Order (NWO) and the One-World Government ideas championed originally by Bill Clinton when he and other globalists worked out the plan for NAFTA. See if countries lose their national identities and cultures through massive immigration, political and national borders become more hazy and less clear. This opens up the door to the One World Government crowd (like John Kerry who wnated the UN to have full control of US Troops) to move in and globalize the USA by force. Bush is not free from this either, as he is a force behind the ecurity and Prosperity Partnership Of North America (aka. North American Union). But they deny this is happening... (see: SPP Fact Sheet (http://www.spp.gov/factsheet.asp - broken link) ) right... like the Democrats and McCain try to tell us that the Amensty they tried to SHOVE down our throats was not amnesty.

Don't believe me that liberals are working this plan out? Then check out France where 1 out of 3 people is Muslim and non-native French. Who opened the doors to all these people? Liberal French. It is the same way in England and Denmark. Even the most liberal country in the planet, Holland (the Netherlands) is trying to stop the illegals from destroying their country.

It is sickening to me the liberals in this country are willing to destroy America's cultural, economic, and social achievements for mere political gain. SICK!!
Funny post. You want to point fingers for illegal issues, give your liberal rants a rest for a second and take a breather. And stop talking about another group of people like they are subhumans, O my Christian Brother in Christ.

Lazy? I see them work all the time. They can work circles around you, amigo.

You want to point fingers, you can blame all the small business owners looking to save a buck. Lots of them self achieving enterprising entrepeneurial God Bless America Republican types that hire them to begin with, to be competitive. They don't hire them because they are lazy. They hire them because they work damn hard for damn little money.

Last edited by bily4; 09-17-2007 at 08:03 PM.. Reason: typo

Old 09-18-2007, 05:46 PM

116 posts, read 372,365 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bily4 View Post
Funny post. You want to point fingers for illegal issues, give your liberal rants a rest for a second and take a breather. And stop talking about another group of people like they are subhumans, O my Christian Brother in Christ.

Lazy? I see them work all the time. They can work circles around you, amigo.

You want to point fingers, you can blame all the small business owners looking to save a buck. Lots of them self achieving enterprising entrepeneurial God Bless America Republican types that hire them to begin with, to be competitive. They don't hire them because they are lazy. They hire them because they work damn hard for damn little money.
Who says they are sub-human? They are just as important as me or you. However, if they are illegal they should not be here it is killing our services sector(hospitals,schools). Europe is figuring it out we should too. Another reason why Americans don't like illegal Mexicans because they don't seem to assimilate like everyone else.

Old 09-18-2007, 09:05 PM

7,184 posts, read 4,765,371 times
Quote:
I so agree with you IF that were the case, but I just don't see that. I see a large group of immigrants coming here and putting a huge strain on our systems.
Talk to a hospital administrator who is watching the facility facing closing the doors because the number of walk in ER patients, that must be treated due to our current laws, and never pay a bill and no way of tracking them to make them pay the bill go through the roof in the past 2 years. They will tell you the new group of immigrants are not coming her to assimilate and be productive members of society.
Talk to the social worker who has seen huge increase in assistance applications that are printed in Spanish and those who have to receive the services because one child in the family was born here so they all in the family also receive the services.
Talk to a teacher or school administration that has to stretch that same dollar to educate a large group of students in a different language but no funds to hire a Spanish speaking teacher without fireing good English speaking teachers.
Talk to police and sheriff Dept's. who are dealing with double or even triple the drug trafficking and break in/theft issues with no extra funds or resources.
I agree that I do not deal with these issues nor does my local government agencies here in rural American, but talk with these entities in Southern CA, NM, AZ, TX, FL. They also would not agree with you that this latest large influx of immigrants are coming here to assimilate and be appreciative of what they can make of themselves here in the USA. Some maybe yes and I applaud them, but according to everything I have seen and read the majority are here with there hands out, not putting on the work boots.
I'm a nurse in an Emergency department in Arizona. Yes, there are illegal immigrants who go to the ER seeking medical attention. A lot of them sustain injuries such as open tib/fib fractures, chopped off fingers, corneal abrasions, etc because their American employers do not provide safety equipment or safe working conditions. Others have different acute illnesses and a few need suturing after participating in drunken brawls on Friday/Saturday nights. I don't know about you, but I see a lot them here in Arizona work all the time. There are quite a few American business people getting rich off of them.

If you ever get a chance, come down here and see for yourself. On several instances, I've phoned American businesses out of the yellow pages for different services. Who do they send to do the work? Illegal aliens.

Please do not think, however, that it is only the illegal immigrants who are putting a strain on hospitals. I can think of at least 10 "frequent flyers" who are American, white, males with anglo-saxon names who are alcoholics and are brought over to the ED at least every two days EACH. They steal booze from convenience stores, chug it down right in the store and pass out. Some pass out under a tree somewhere and somebody will call 911. Often times, they claim to have chest pains (which gets them ahead of the line) when all they want is a place to crash and a meal. Same goes for drug addicts.

The uninsured and underinsured are also putting a strain on hospitals. There are over 30 million uninsured people in this country and not all of them are illegal immigrants. Putting a cork on all immigration (legal and illegal), and shipping all illegals out is not going to solve the healthcare crisis in this country. The mental health situation is even worse, but that is one white elephant nobody wants to talk about.

Blaming everything on illegal immigration is overly simplistic.

Old 09-18-2007, 11:15 PM

6,202 posts, read 11,449,309 times
Quote:
As for Israel, they are our ally and we need to keep them as such.
It's like keeping South Africa as an ally even if they were still practicing apartheid.

Old 09-18-2007, 11:27 PM

64 posts, read 132,209 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KerrTown View Post
It's like keeping South Africa as an ally even if they were still practicing apartheid.
We've kept Israel as an ally for years and they still illegally occupy and steal territory in the West Bank under an apartheid system. In fact, we don't even criticize their human rights violations, we are complacent to them.

Hell, South Africa under apartheid vs today with the unbelievable crime... Wasn't it safer for both Blacks and Whites under apartheid (to the point thousands of Blacks immigrated to apartheid SA)?

Old 09-19-2007, 12:05 AM

4,426 posts, read 5,918,129 times
Quote:
European immigration is what made this country great, and is what made this country _EXIST_. If Europeans did not come here and build it, through immigration, it would not exist.

Massive third world immigration is tearing this country apart. PC is causing our schools to fail as we continue to make excuses for certain minority groups who cause a disproportional amount of crime, violence, and social ills.

This country is being torn apart by third world immigration, a declining White birth rate, predatory multi-national corporations, and an ultra PC culture led by the media controllers who slander anyone a 'racist' who dares to oppose third world immigration, the massive disproportional amount of black crime, pro-homosexuality in the classroom, etc.

The U.S and Western Europe will fall. Our current immigration and social policies are not going to be the cause of it, they ARE the cause of it.
what really made this country great was the ability of europeans to bring their AFRICAN slaves.. free labour can build a nation greatly and quickly...
many european immigrants that arrived AFTER slavery were very much from 3rd world conditions as well... many from central and eastern europe.. as well as poor western europeans.. but because they were atleast white and christian.. we had more sympathy for them.. because they were just a disadvantaged version of ourselves....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies