Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 04-25-2012, 08:21 PM

2,111 posts, read 2,587,440 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by adiosToreador View Post
Anyone who speaks out against the POTUS while in the military despite knowing otherwise is detrimental to good order and discipline.

Hence he supports terrorism with his actions.

Yeah, you just landed in the "stupid pile".

What were you saying about bad rubbish?
Exactly, this is the case no matter who is President. My brother told me they tell you this in boot camp.

Old 04-25-2012, 08:24 PM

2,616 posts, read 2,391,133 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by momonkey View Post
Take note of this who's who of liberaldom coming out of the woodwork to pile on.

It's no accident that it is liberals and only liberal who are ragging on this Marine.

Their constant and deliberate claims of support of the military are far outweighed by the obvious hate their actions on this forum bear witness to.
So you have something against former military/combat veterans speaking their minds buttercup? You should thank us for the privilege that we provided you so you can safely type crap about us in the safety of your parents basement.

Old 04-25-2012, 09:45 PM

26,543 posts, read 14,358,342 times
i just noticed who stein's defense attorney was. none other than than gary keep, one of the first birther attorneys.

Old 04-25-2012, 10:03 PM

30,165 posts, read 23,568,215 times
Quote:
Take note of this who's who of liberaldom coming out of the woodwork to pile on.

It's no accident that it is liberals and only liberal who are ragging on this Marine.

Their constant and deliberate claims of support of the military are far outweighed by the obvious hate their actions on this forum bear witness to.
I'm not a liberal, I'm registered as Republican and have been since I could vote.

August 03, 1987- August 3,1990 (yep, by one day folks, by one day)
US Army MP 95B 10, (specialized training in NBC warfare)
SPC

Your turn!

Old 04-25-2012, 10:20 PM

8,346 posts, read 7,020,902 times
Quote:
I have taken note.

Of the fact that people from both sides are supporting this Marine's discharge.

Again: You are not a supporter of the military if you do not support this man's discharge.

Old 04-25-2012, 10:46 PM

15,088 posts, read 13,402,031 times
Quote:
Can't be a fan of Obama and support the military too.

The two are mutually exclusive.
It goes without saying that you're wrong.

The job of the soldier is to follow all legal orders cascaded down from whatever authorities are in power. So long as no criminal boundaries are crossed (ala Nixon), orders are to be carried out, PERIOD. The job of the soldier is NOT to first toss the order around in their head and then decide if they really feel like doing it or instead feel like becoming Tea Party protesters. If the soldier cannot accept this reality, then he/she needs to get out of the military.

Old 04-25-2012, 11:26 PM

38,610 posts, read 26,254,127 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AeroGuyDC View Post
The hatred for the US military in this thread is quite palpable. Why don't you guys just say it instead of pusssy-footing around?

Don't waste your time looking for honesty in this thread.

For liberals who hate the military, this is equivalent to football's free shot on the quarterback.

It's the same MO I've seen on this forum in the past when liberals have defended Murtha or called for prosecution of service members who mistreated terrorists in custody.

They claim the moral high ground, but it's just a means of justifying their passive-aggressive attacks on the military and service members.

Old 04-25-2012, 11:53 PM

38,610 posts, read 26,254,127 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by twinArmageddons View Post
I have taken note.

Of the fact that people from both sides are supporting this Marine's discharge.

Again: You are not a supporter of the military if you do not support this man's discharge.

Big difference between a discharge (general under honorable conditions)and what many of these posters are advocating.

As a nation we have done well in the past to respect the individual's conscience even when incompatibility comes to light after military service has begun.

Lots of people aren't meant to be in the military for any number of reasons, but we should also recognize that we aren't like other nations.

We are a unique nation of mutts born out of an act of treason.

It is our contempt for government and respect of the people which makes the US a nation worth defending in the first place.

I'm certain a little criticism from the bottom up won't bring down the Republic or render the armed forces ineffective.

Old 04-26-2012, 12:30 AM

4,373 posts, read 3,218,231 times
Quote:
Big difference between a discharge (general under honorable conditions)and what many of these posters are advocating.

As a nation we have done well in the past to respect the individual's conscience even when incompatibility comes to light after military service has begun.

Lots of people aren't meant to be in the military for any number of reasons, but we should also recognize that we aren't like other nations.

We are a unique nation of mutts born out of an act of treason.

It is our contempt for government and respect of the people which makes the US a nation worth defending in the first place.

I'm certain a little criticism from the bottom up won't bring down the Republic or render the armed forces ineffective.
Face it - you're wrong and can't man up enough to admit.

Banana with your cymbals and cap?

Old 04-26-2012, 12:32 AM

4,373 posts, read 3,218,231 times
Quote:
Don't waste your time looking for honesty in this thread.

For liberals who hate the military, this is equivalent to football's free shot on the quarterback.

It's the same MO I've seen on this forum in the past when liberals have defended Murtha or called for prosecution of service members who mistreated terrorists in custody.

They claim the moral high ground, but it's just a means of justifying their passive-aggressive attacks on the military and service members.
Why do you assume liberals hate the military? What proof do you have?

What right do you have to paint liberals with a hateful brush when you yourself are a purveyor of the anti-american attitude this idiot birther EX-marine is practicing?

You're just as anti-american as he is! Hope you're happy with yourself, LIBERAL.

Oops. Guess I ought to not label you something that you hate so much...liberal.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies