Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-27-2012, 11:51 PM

5,648 posts, read 8,033,973 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by gizmo980 View Post
Hahaha... says the woman who can only debate using a Bible, and probably thinks all women should be subservient to men. I love men, thanks, just not the controlling Bible-thumping "stay in the kitchen" types you probably like. I'll stick with my liberal/modern boyfriend (yes, I do actually have a man - imagine that!!), who is secure enough to not be threatened by a woman with a brain & goals beyond popping out babies.

(not that there's anything wrong with having babies and staying home... I just like being with men who support our CHOICE either way)
The poster you responded to is probably one of the few women with common sense who can see through the feminist propaganda and see what's going really on in politics. Have to commend her for that.
Quick reply to this message

Old 04-28-2012, 12:06 AM

5,648 posts, read 8,033,973 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ambient View Post
Who told you that - your fairy godmother?
Are you male or female?

Old 04-28-2012, 12:08 AM

23,410 posts, read 36,879,735 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by West of Encino View Post
The poster you responded to is probably one of the few women with common sense who can see through the feminist propaganda and see what's going really on in politics. Have to commend her for that.

Little Feat - Willin' then Don't Bogart That Joint - 01.02.09 - YouTube
Seriously, dont bogart that joint.
*why is it that I cannot find anything with Lowell George singing? Its so apropos to reply to this post.*

Old 04-28-2012, 12:11 AM

15,088 posts, read 13,405,818 times
Quote:
Are you male or female?
Male. Young, athletic yet emotional; I like long walks on the beach.

Old 04-28-2012, 01:12 AM

24,620 posts, read 28,215,172 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BirchBarlow View Post
You mean how the left supports Ann Romney's choice to be a stay-at-home housewife?

Seems like you only listen to faux. Missed the entire context, did you?

Yes the party that dictates how much property you can own, what kind of car you can drive, what kind of toilet you can have in your bathroom, what kind of health care you can seek, how much money you can save for retirement, what kind of food you can eat, what religion you can and cannot practice, what kind of TV you can watch, etc. is definitely the party of freedom.
Show me proof of any of this.
Other than opinion pieces, that is.

Old 04-28-2012, 01:13 AM

24,620 posts, read 28,215,172 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taratova View Post
Judging the answers on this thread, the liberals can't debate . Fact is liberal women don't like men and don't like the conventional marriage. Liberal women don't trust men period. The government is their husband and they are dictated to by the government.
What?

Old 04-28-2012, 01:19 AM

23,410 posts, read 36,879,735 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chielgirl View Post
What?
Yeah.

Old 04-28-2012, 01:19 AM

30,286 posts, read 51,791,567 times
Quote:
Well, I don't... she & I have conversed enough on this forum, to where I know she doesn't have a woman's best interest at heart. If she want to vote for a party which dictates how we should live or what we should do with our bodies, that's her prerogative - but I (and many other women) prefer to go with CHOICE and freedom.

Nobody on the left is forcing women to work, use birth control, have abortions, etc, are they? They're only leaving these decisions in our hands, allowing us to choose our own paths without being subjected to criticism & guilt. That's why I will never vote Republican, along with a number of other reasons we've discussed previously.

Old 04-28-2012, 01:25 AM

30,286 posts, read 51,791,567 times
Quote:
Most liberal women, white mostly, are feminists. With so many liberals in positions of power, they're certainly no friend to men.
Sorry, but I'm not a "feminist" by any means. Do I support women's rights, interests, and freedoms? Sure. But that doesn't make me a feminist, in fact I love being treated differently from a man... and despite what some insecure dingbat said on another thread, I have absolutely ZERO desire to be male or to have a penis.

Just because a woman wants to have equal rights, that doesn't mean she feels we're superior or hates men. How else do you explain how many liberal women are married? Do they secretly hate and want to destroy their husbands? I also know many liberal women who are SAHMs, but they still treasure having the right (and support) to work if they want.

Old 04-28-2012, 02:58 AM

37,756 posts, read 40,848,354 times
Contrary to popular belief there are plenty of white women on the freebie train. They just aren't all clustered in big cities where the national news media lives.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies