Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-29-2012, 01:15 AM

1,610 posts, read 1,782,014 times

Advertisements

Another fear mongering tatic aimed at the black women to seperate herself from the no good, pos, drug dealing black man

These stories come up, push fear in the minds of black women and before you know it, can't deal with most black men since most of us are scrubs and losers and so forth

Another tactic to separate the black women from the black man, works every time.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-29-2012, 01:20 AM

1,610 posts, read 1,782,014 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by itshim View Post
Well in the black community, it is commonly understood that black women prefer to sleep with the lowest common denominator. If you're having random sex with men who prefer and act like thugs, statistics such as this were bound to happen since the left wing has been victimizing them instead of checking them on this type of behavior.
Stupid response, sounds a little racist and stereotypical than anything else. Black women, like white women tend to stick with their class, if they're rich, they sleep with rich... etc...etc

If you need proof look at all the black woman bashing from black men, the "attitudes" and all this other stuff, most these whiny black men aren't getting laid and that's why they're whining in the first place, ya know... like poor southern whites who spend all day bitching about black culture behind a computer

Black women aren't hoes, it's just a great percentage of poverty in black america than any other america period, these are lower class blacks who sleep around, these are the new HIV victims.

Educated black women don't give it up to some random fool with game, trust me.....

You probably won't care and go back on another stereotypical, I watch BET rant and tell me I, a black man doesn't know what I'm talking about

Old 04-29-2012, 04:32 AM

464 posts, read 479,300 times
I'm surprised by this thread got comments. Since when does anyone in this section cares about African American Women or the HIV rate in the black community? Deep down, some are celebrating and hoping we die sooner rather than later.

Old 04-29-2012, 06:30 AM

3,425 posts, read 6,308,333 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeafChick View Post
I'm surprised by this thread got comments. Since when does anyone in this section cares about African American Women or the HIV rate in the black community? Deep down, some are celebrating and hoping we die sooner rather than later.
The evil White man is holding you down? You would be the perfect Al Sharpton supporter!

Old 04-29-2012, 08:32 AM

664 posts, read 773,496 times
Damn that evil white man, making black women and men have sex without condoms. If only it were legal for black Americans to purchase condoms, this tragedy might have been averted.

Old 04-29-2012, 09:04 AM

47,525 posts, read 69,687,395 times
I don't understand why this was reported when there is a democrat president in power.

Normally HIV isn't a problem unless there is a republican in the White House. If that were the case, Michael Moore would be making movies like "The Band Played On", trying to make it seem that it all has to do with which party is in the White House.

Old 04-29-2012, 09:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by burgler09 View Post
A 6 pack is harder to get than any drug for a 16 year old? Nice try at the hyperbole, but come on... that's not even close. Drugs ruin lives and should not be legalized simply because people are idiots.
Plus the homicide rates in the USA have dropped to 1911 levels -- thanks to prisons and longer terms.

Old 04-29-2012, 09:20 AM

18,630 posts, read 19,414,577 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by midatlantic12 View Post
Ignorant comment. Although there are exceptions, people tend to socialize and mate with those in their social circle so black women who are middle class tend to sleep with black men who are middle class/rich, black women who are poor tend to sleep with black men who are poor, black women who are rich (such as entertainers/tv personalities) tend to sleep with other rich black men. So no, many black women aren't sleeping with "the lowest common denominator."

I haven't seen the statistics, but I have a feeling that 90+% of black HIV cases involve black people who are poor or close to it; not middle class or rich. However, although it probably seems like most black women are dating thugs because of the large black underclass in America, you shouldn't make such a blanket statement that generally doesn't apply to many middle class or rich black women.
Then your whole post means nothing. What does being poor have to do with anything?

Old 04-29-2012, 09:21 AM

18,630 posts, read 19,414,577 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stick2dascript View Post
Stupid response, sounds a little racist and stereotypical than anything else. Black women, like white women tend to stick with their class, if they're rich, they sleep with rich... etc...etc

If you need proof look at all the black woman bashing from black men, the "attitudes" and all this other stuff, most these whiny black men aren't getting laid and that's why they're whining in the first place, ya know... like poor southern whites who spend all day bitching about black culture behind a computer

Black women aren't hoes, it's just a great percentage of poverty in black america than any other america period, these are lower class blacks who sleep around, these are the new HIV victims.

Educated black women don't give it up to some random fool with game, trust me.....

You probably won't care and go back on another stereotypical, I watch BET rant and tell me I, a black man doesn't know what I'm talking about
LOL. Where do you live? This is not the reality in DC. Lots of educated Black women sleeping around.

Old 04-29-2012, 10:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by EdwardA View Post
LOL. Where do you live? This is not the reality in DC. Lots of educated Black women sleeping around.
As long as they don't sleep around a whole lot and with drug addicts, prisoners and other bisexual men, then they should be okay.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies