Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-28-2012, 09:02 PM

4,320 posts, read 4,781,432 times

Advertisements

Obama Presents A Clear & Present Danger to the United States

A new video series warns than an effort to overthrow the American system already is well under way through the “civilization jihad” of the Muslim Brotherhood, with the support of key U.S. government leaders, including Barack Obama.

Radical Muslims have penetrated “team Obama,” according to the series, which examines six individuals who have been allowed into high positions. The consequent danger is “acute,” according to the video makers.

Included in the conversation are the White House, director of National Intelligence, State Department, Justice Department, the Pentagon, Department of Homeland Security and NASA.

What more proof is required to have this "MONSTER" ARRESTED!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-28-2012, 09:03 PM

9,848 posts, read 8,278,267 times
It's the entitlement monsters IMO, not THE ONE that is the issue.

Old 04-28-2012, 09:28 PM

5,758 posts, read 11,631,619 times
This type of thing would have more credibility if it were being delivered by someone other than Frank Gaffney, who completely discredited himself with his rather fervid claims about Saddam Hussein's Iraq back in 2002 and early 2003. He was a "war pimp" back then, and he appears to be slavering for war with Iran nowadays, so, I guess his opinions should be taken in their proper context.

Old 04-28-2012, 10:00 PM

For one; I take this very seriously about the danger to our government!

It is obvious everything is spinning out of control. America is a divided nation with no leader!!

Not one who is doing any good.

Old 04-28-2012, 10:36 PM

Communist Party calls allies to unite behind Oval Office

And some people do not think this is serious ???

Old 04-29-2012, 12:57 PM

15,088 posts, read 13,444,381 times
Has it ever even dawned on you people that claims of Obama creting a Communist state AND a facist / Hitler state AND an Islamic Calphate are completely contradictory? You could at least just pick ONE and at least have a shred of hope of making some sort of sense.

Old 04-29-2012, 01:09 PM

68,327 posts, read 54,350,985 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ambient View Post
Has it ever even dawned on you people that claims of Obama creting a Communist state AND a facist / Hitler state AND an Islamic Calphate are completely contradictory? You could at least just pick ONE and at least have a shred of hope of making some sort of sense.

The Fright Wing can't be concerned with facts when mongering fear is their only aim.

Old 04-29-2012, 01:16 PM

5,756 posts, read 3,995,901 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ambient View Post
Obama stated "we need a national police force as strong.... and trained.... and armed as our military"....the last people I want to have all the guns are the police and the military.

Basicly this statement by Obama covers all three failed systems.Hitler made and did create such a system...so did Stalin....Islamic Calphate is religious domination by force and intimidation no thanks.

Old 04-29-2012, 03:59 PM

15,088 posts, read 13,444,381 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dumbdowndemocrats View Post
Obama stated "we need a national police force as strong.... and trained.... and armed as our military"....the last people I want to have all the guns are the police and the military.

Basicly this statement by Obama covers all three failed systems.Hitler made and did create such a system...so did Stalin....Islamic Calphate is religious domination by force and intimidation no thanks.
So you think this will be the world's first Communist-Facist-Islamic Caliphate? Lol... I hope it happens just so I can see how this looks.

Old 04-29-2012, 04:26 PM

908 posts, read 1,118,482 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dumbdowndemocrats View Post

If I were to fact-check this quote, what would I find? I want to ask beforehand so I don't waste my time.

Please, present a source for this quote. Thanks!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies