Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-30-2012, 09:37 AM

5,756 posts, read 3,998,245 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by HistorianDude View Post
No he did not. This quotation is a lie. He has never spoken once of a "national police force."

www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tt2yGzHfy7s

He says Civilian instead of National whooopie this guy is good at mincing words except Militias are America's civilian police force...oath takers and keepers.Before you label me extreme my family on both sides have been here in these hills a long long time my roots in Appalachia run deep they have served in many a war but were militia men who filled the breach when Uncle Sam's britches were down.

Family history of Adams - Scioto counties of Ohio [formerly Virginia]
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-30-2012, 09:47 AM

19,784 posts, read 15,111,393 times
Man, it never ends, just like a black hole.

Old 04-30-2012, 10:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ambient View Post
So you think this will be the world's first Communist-Facist-Islamic Caliphate? Lol... I hope it happens just so I can see how this looks.
UUUHHH.... it would look a lot like IRAN today....duhhh....

Old 04-30-2012, 10:08 AM

908 posts, read 1,119,370 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HistorianDude View Post
No he did not. This quotation is a lie. He has never spoken once of a "national police force."
I'm still waiting for the original poster of it to bring forth a source. Watch 'em run in hide when they need to back up their nonsense.

Old 04-30-2012, 10:11 AM

908 posts, read 1,119,370 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dumbdowndemocrats View Post

www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tt2yGzHfy7s

He says Civilian instead of National whooopie this guy is good at mincing words...
Speaking of someone who is good at 'mincing words'...

Here's a suggestion: don't get your news from Youtube. Now, if you would like me to find the FULL version, I'll bet a hundred bucks the parsed context will be corrected.

Old 04-30-2012, 10:14 AM

15,088 posts, read 13,450,610 times
Quote:
UUUHHH.... it would look a lot like IRAN today....duhhh....
Iran is not even remotely a communist nation, so how does that part fit in? duhh....

Old 04-30-2012, 10:18 AM

lmoa....is this all you idiots have?

You are like that fish in a pond and when someone casts that shinny lure you hit on it everytime only to be cast back to be caught again and again....

Old 04-30-2012, 10:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by michael_atw View Post
Speaking of someone who is good at 'mincing words'...

Here's a suggestion: don't get your news from Youtube. Now, if you would like me to find the FULL version, I'll bet a hundred bucks the parsed context will be corrected.
I loaded the same thing and it was from my memory from 2008 National-Civilian same damn thing....you called me a liar over one word then post same video that I posted and you don't see a problem with his words?

D-U-H.....

Old 04-30-2012, 10:26 AM

15,088 posts, read 13,450,610 times
Quote:
lmoa....is this all you idiots have?

You are like that fish in a pond and when someone casts that shinny lure you hit on it everytime only to be cast back to be caught again and again....
That's rich coming from the "special" person who believes Obama will make us into a nation that is simultaneously communist AND racist AND islamic-ruled... LOL

Let me clue you into reality: nothing's gonna happen. If Obama doesn't get reelected, then another guy steps in and society will continue to move along pretty much same as it has. If Obama does get reelected, then things will still continue to move along pretty much as they always have until his term ends and another guy steps in. The only potential difference is the number of times you'll soil your panties due to your completely incoherent paranoia. But at least the rest of us get some entertainment value out if it.

Old 04-30-2012, 10:38 AM

19,893 posts, read 18,444,477 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ambient View Post
So you think this will be the world's first Communist-Facist-Islamic Caliphate? Lol... I hope it happens just so I can see how this looks.
''Be careful what you wish for" with this President you just might get that wish?

Then some will say, what happened!

I know both Repubs and Dem friends, who never trusted Obama from day one, and they trust in him even less now, no biggie, and no leave his color out of it, has nothing to do with his color. It is the Man.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies