Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-30-2012, 04:26 PM

3,201 posts, read 3,851,028 times

Advertisements

Who are uneducated Americans to question NASA, The Pentagon, and 95% of Licensed Scientists.

That is why I Believe In Global Warming!

Quote:
Originally Posted by odanny View Post
Before one can address a problem they must first admit said problem exists. Since NASA, the Pentagon, and over 95% of scientists studying climate change admit that global warming is real and getting worse, why do so many pretend that global warming is not happening?

We have an entire political party, owned and subservient to their corporate masters, pretending that climate change does not exist, and their clueless supporters agree.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-30-2012, 05:27 PM

6,864 posts, read 12,043,019 times
I'm guessing that people have been forgetting about algore and he decided that he had to get back into raising some cash and push his hoax to impressionable college kids. .

Old 04-30-2012, 05:33 PM

30,976 posts, read 21,570,693 times
Then what do you call what's going on? Global Cooling??

Old 04-30-2012, 05:36 PM

1,661 posts, read 1,391,029 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by odanny View Post
Who does not believe the planet is getting warmer? NASA and 95% of scientists studying climate change believe the planet is getting warmer.

Those who don't use Al Gore as their whipping boy, as if Al Gore is in charge of some international conspiracy, these folks are trained by the rightwing propagandists to believe that climate change is a political issue, not a scientific one, hence they fall back on good ole Al.

Whenever you hear someone bring up Al Gore when discussing climate change, it reveals that this person has no clue how science works.
I think it's closer to 98% of climate scientists, not to nitpick. There is more consensus on global warming than the origin of the universe.

We should stop trying to convince the deniers. Who cares what they think? They'll never believe it anyway. They get their science from right wing talk radio. Let them have their anger. We know better.

Old 04-30-2012, 05:37 PM

1,661 posts, read 1,391,029 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by joebaldknobber View Post
Who are uneducated Americans to question NASA, The Pentagon, and 95% of Licensed Scientists.

That is why I Believe In Global Warming!
The NASA "study" contained exactly 0 climate scientists.

This is why we laugh at the deniers.

Old 04-30-2012, 08:52 PM

27,307 posts, read 16,182,912 times
Laugh all you want.

Meanwhile, your global warming theology is circling the drain.

And there is nothing you can do about it.

Old 04-30-2012, 09:06 PM

20,054 posts, read 18,253,575 times
I have a lot to thank Al Gore for. His movie inspired me to return to academia and do my small part to remove its halls with the stench of left winged elitism.

Old 04-30-2012, 09:14 PM

5,113 posts, read 5,958,772 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by joebaldknobber View Post
Al Gore is Back!

Al demands "The People" believe His Story!

I do hereby declare; I Believe in Global Warming!!!

Why would anyone decide to NOT be a BELIEVER????

Al Gore at Hampshire College: Global warming is real and needs to be addressed now | masslive.com
So not only is he continuing the global warming lies but he is also telling our young graduates to be anarchists.

What a classy Vice President

Old 04-30-2012, 09:31 PM

749 posts, read 837,075 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ford Beebe View Post

We should stop trying to convince the deniers. Who cares what they think? They'll never believe it anyway. They get their science from right wing talk radio. Let them have their anger. We know better.
Yes, you should stop running your collective mouths trying to convince us, and open your OWN wallets to ensure that Al Gore keeps his scam going strong.

As for me, deal me out. I'm not "buying" it.

Typical liberal BS. Spout off that something is amiss, and then get someone else to pay for it.

Old 04-30-2012, 09:44 PM

3,201 posts, read 3,851,028 times
It doesn't matter if the science is real; it is the Global Warming movement that is important, and will bring about social justice worldwide.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies