Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-01-2012, 02:44 PM

7,605 posts, read 4,842,318 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by chicagonut View Post
I keep hearing that but haven't had one person give me a viable reason why the entire Republican is supposedly setting themselves up for racist accusations.

Yet the left (Democrats) voted for Obama even though he sat in a racist pastor's church for over 20 years. Oh, the hypocricy!
Speaking of false accusations of racism. Neither Trinity UCC nor Rev. Wright are racists.

Old 05-01-2012, 02:47 PM

14,306 posts, read 13,312,858 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nighttrain55 View Post
I can take those words anyway I choose. Its up to the republicans to put them in the right context. Here is a better idea, how about you not make those comments at all.
My comments are the truth. Sorry that the truth equates to racism for you.

Old 05-01-2012, 02:51 PM

3,417 posts, read 3,071,666 times
Quote:
That's because lies and the race card works on the minority sheeple. You failed to mention that the Democrats lost control of the House, however. There is a good chance that the Republicans will gain control of the Senate also.

I think that shot at winning the election in November is slim. Obama has screwed up too much for many of the sheeple to vote for him again. He has turned off many Independents also.
Than why is this election considered to be a close race. This country is 65% white. Obama should be getting killed in the polls right now.

Old 05-01-2012, 02:52 PM

2,548 posts, read 2,162,665 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wutitiz View Post
I could come up with many more examples but that's enough. Why do lefties so often falsely accuse of racism?
It sounds like you are not completely sure the accusations are false.

37,794 posts, read 40,986,531 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wutitiz View Post
I could come up with many more examples but that's enough. Why do lefties so often falsely accuse of racism?
It's part of the same game plan to shut down dissenting voices through intimidation. In the 1960s, the lefty game plan was to shout loud in favor of something they believed in but they aren't winning their fight that way so the next thing to do is intimidate people with dissenting voices like going after their advertisers with threats, screaming and yelling at people's homes, throwing pies at them when they try to speak at universities, and by calling them racists. They want to make you afraid because it's the only way they can win. They are liberal fascists.

Quote:
Originally Posted by enemy country View Post
[/b]

Its changed because of so called Lefty's. These same folks who call themselves the GOP today would have kept slavery, jim crow, and women in their place laws alive until this very day.
And you proof of that is where? Why do you smear an entire party for the minority of racists among them? When Lefty/Democrats can claim no racists in their party then you can talk.

I am a Republican and I don't believe in slavery and I do believe in women's rights and equal rights for minorities. (I am a woman myself). If those things were true about most Republicans do you actually think I would remain a Republican?

18,782 posts, read 17,350,760 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by enemy country View Post
He clearly made a racist comment. Yet you beat around and will not label it for what it is. You even brought in sarah palin for some reason Thats OK because it is what always happens and it is also why we have to call out racism on the right because if not it will be left to grow and thrive unchallenged. Get it now?
Actually no it was not 'clearly' a racist comment. It may or may not been a veiled racist comment. I brought up Palin because the 'ghetto' reference parallels 'trailer trash' references, which are comonly used by the left against Palin. Or 'moose girl, 'Caribou Barbie' etc. Perhaps you've used some of these phrases yourself in the past???

Anyway, we'll try a little test. Since racist postings are a violation of TOS, I will report the post, and see what the mods think. Come back later today and see if it gets deleted.

The worst think about that post to me is the reference to 'Moron in chief.' As I've posted several times 10 of 44 presidents have been shot at. Anyone who even runs puts their life on the line, and thus deserves a little respect, no different from the soldier or sailor.

Old 05-01-2012, 02:53 PM

3,417 posts, read 3,071,666 times
Quote:
My comments are the truth. Sorry that the truth equates to racism for you.
You don't have to apologize to me. Iff thats how the right feels, thats ok by me. You will just continue to get accusations thrown your way.

Old 05-01-2012, 02:55 PM

18,782 posts, read 17,350,760 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nighttrain55 View Post
And like I told you before, republicans hurl false accusations too, but I suppose you believe everything the republicans say about the liberals is accurate, because in your world, republicans are right and liberals are worng.
Anytime there is an accusation of racism, I want to know what the evidence is regardless of political alignment. Can you give a couple examples of false accusations of racism made by Republicans against Democrats?

Old 05-01-2012, 02:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WilliamSmyth View Post
Speaking of false accusations of racism. Neither Trinity UCC nor Rev. Wright are racists.
Right!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.