Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-01-2012, 10:58 AM

7,444 posts, read 7,014,485 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haakon View Post
Seems like every day there is another reoprt like this. It makes me glad my town is only 0.3% black, it may not be "diverse" but has a much lower crime rate than average.
Hopefully you won't be affected, but the pacific northwest is not immune to this type of group activity:

Clerk assaulted during SE Portland 'flash rob' | kgw.com Portland

Old 05-01-2012, 11:02 AM

5,524 posts, read 9,937,765 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by T-310 View Post
Will they be charged for a hate crime?

I am figuring the odds.
Was there any evidence to support a hate crime other then opposite races? If so then they should be but I doubt it.

Old 05-01-2012, 11:02 AM

831 posts, read 680,325 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cletus Awreetus-Awrightus View Post
Possibly. I mean you did advocate opening fire into a group of people with an automatic weapon, as a response to them blocking the street and someone throwing a rock. Sounds like a classic "Internet Bad Ass," talking big from behind a keyboard.

A rock thrown at your car isn't a threat to your life.

If It was me, I'd probably put the car in reverse and haul ass. Then I'd go home, log onto the computer, and find a job somewhere that i don't have to work anywhere near housing projects.

I grew up in a ghetto town, and got the hell out. That's the only way to deal with the problem. The cops don't care, and killing people doesn't solve anything. I mean, a buddy of mine shot a black burgler in the face with buckshot and killed him, about 10 years ago. Doesn't solve anything, there's always more where he came from. There are more sociopathic criminals out there than there are opportunities to legally eliminate them.

LMAO... No, no internet bad ass here, not today...

A mob coming at me who had just broken my window is there for one thing, i agree, every scenario is different, if i had my family with me and i had a chance to haul ass (Even with a concealed weapon) i would.
But i always think of the worst case scenario, if i were alone it's a different story.
I was'nt the one to start a fight with anyone, fight to me is a last resort and mobs (from MY OWN experience) are not there to be diplomatic when they are enraged, they're looking for a fight, whilst im armed, trust me, it'll be a fight to the death.
If they decide to back off and be apologetic about my window, then yeah, ill let bygone be bygones, but what are the odds of that happening?

Old 05-01-2012, 11:08 AM

25,231 posts, read 16,934,056 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EdwardA View Post
Ho hum. It appears the victims worked for the local newspaper. They're probably ex-liberals now.
A beating at Church and Brambleton | HamptonRoads.com | PilotOnline.com

Oh and the obligatory Trayvon Martin link:
Couple of points:
There were not 100 people involved in the attack, read your own link e inflating the numbers.
I found it interesting that you had to list the colors of the people involved, you make a habit of doing this on your threads, yes people notice and they now WHY.
Third if you had read the article you would notice that there were no serious injuries so just to be real if uop to 30 people (the real number estimatd by the police) had really attcked the couple they would be dead or in the hosiptal.
Fourth, the real issue hereis teenagers with nothing better to do with their time than start trouble and issue that the local community and the police should be dealing with to ensure there are activities for those that want them and jail cells for those that want to go out an start trouble, as teens of any color will do when i a large group with little to do.
Was what they did wrong, apsolutely, and those involved should be punished. Are your motives genuine and sencere, I have serious doubts since the title of the thread says it all for anyone paying attention. But that is ok, I already have you on my list of "knowns" here so this is nothing new for you, how many threads of this type is this for you, hmmmmm.

Old 05-01-2012, 11:12 AM

9,189 posts, read 7,597,926 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by residinghere2007 View Post
Like I said in a previous thread, very interesting that the OP only posts stories about black people doing something violent, no one else, black people are his priority. I think he needs professional help. It is at least 3-4 times per week that he posts a story about something horrible black people have done.

I could go on and one about a particular group as well and the horrible things they do but that would be crazy and I won't do it. But the OP will....

I do think I will post this or a variation of my comment though on every thread I see by the OP that speaks about violence that black people commit versus a thread about another topic. Off to look now.

ETA: in the first two pages of CD here I saw 4 posts by the OP, 3 of them were about black people being violent, 1 about taxes. Tally starts today.
He's our infamous city-data troll. And he's not alone.

Old 05-01-2012, 11:13 AM

4,112 posts, read 4,473,842 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EdwardA View Post
It never ceases to amazes me the amount of foolishness and violence African Americans seem to tolerate.

Hate to break it you but for most people even a once a week occurance would be one too many.
Who said anything about tolerating? I haven't read anywhere where anybody tolerated anything. This was strictly defining "Epidemic Status." Focus Edward.

Old 05-01-2012, 11:14 AM

9,319 posts, read 18,744,773 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tluv00 View Post
Is there evidence that it's a hate crime? If so then they should be.
It wasnt exactly a love in. Hate is hate and this is a criminal act.

3,727 posts, read 6,222,517 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by badhornet View Post
Wait until one of these white folks shoot back and kill one of these thugs.
This is something that really needs to happen, not once but often, all over the nation. Until it does, the mobs will only continue to get even bolder and more violent. Bernhard Goetz, where oh where are you when we need you so badly?

16,545 posts, read 13,450,045 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Casper in Dallas View Post
Couple of points:
There were not 100 people involved in the attack, read your own link e inflating the numbers.
I found it interesting that you had to list the colors of the people involved, you make a habit of doing this on your threads, yes people notice and they now WHY.
Third if you had read the article you would notice that there were no serious injuries so just to be real if uop to 30 people (the real number estimatd by the police) had really attcked the couple they would be dead or in the hosiptal.
Fourth, the real issue hereis teenagers with nothing better to do with their time than start trouble and issue that the local community and the police should be dealing with to ensure there are activities for those that want them and jail cells for those that want to go out an start trouble, as teens of any color will do when i a large group with little to do.
Was what they did wrong, apsolutely, and those involved should be punished. Are your motives genuine and sencere, I have serious doubts since the title of the thread says it all for anyone paying attention. But that is ok, I already have you on my list of "knowns" here so this is nothing new for you, how many threads of this type is this for you, hmmmmm.
Yep, keep defending the trash of society!

Old 05-01-2012, 11:15 AM

9,189 posts, read 7,597,926 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AeroGuyDC View Post
The ills of the black community are finally coming to surface. There's certainly been progress in the last 50 years, but overall we've watched the community dither in poverty......revel in single parent homes with glee......explode the prison population......and infest our country with gangs and gang surrogates. The self-hatred within the black community was bound to boil over at some point. I'm beginning to believe that much of negative black culture is too strong to overcome.
You'd like for all black people to commit suicide I'm sure.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies