Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-01-2012, 11:18 AM

831 posts, read 680,282 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucario View Post
Charles Bronson Dirty Harry Eastwood has spoken!

lol, dude be fair, it's not anyone's fault they made a wrong turn, no need to go beat up on two people when you know you are a mob of 100's.

Old 05-01-2012, 11:22 AM

4,112 posts, read 4,473,679 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackShoe View Post
This is something that really needs to happen, not once but often, all over the nation. Until it does, the mobs will only continue to get even bolder and more violent. Bernhard Goetz, where oh where are you when we need you so badly?
You know what I was thinking, I wouldn't mind these "look what black people did" threads as much if all the fake outragers would offer up solutions to stem problems as opposed to just shooting people.

Shooting people just leads to more people shooting people.

Old 05-01-2012, 11:25 AM

2,861 posts, read 3,850,080 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MUTGR View Post
These types of incidents seem to be happening with much more frequency and severity in recent years all across the nation.
Credit (among other things) the lenient treatment by much of the mass media and the availability of cheap mass communication technologies.

What may eventually change this is when these actions can no longer be hidden or downplayed (as will/is happening via this same technology).

It could get nasty....

Old 05-01-2012, 11:26 AM

141 posts, read 98,076 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cunucu Beach View Post
This is really scary but in line with countless other attacks by black gangs upon white victims over the years and across the miles:
Quote:
The officer pointed to public housing in the area and said large groups of teenagers look for trouble on the weekends. "It's what they do," he told Forster.
They jess be wildin' and sheet. What's the problem mofo?

Old 05-01-2012, 11:27 AM

831 posts, read 680,282 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SourD View Post
Yep, keep defending the trash of society!

OUCH OUCH OUCH.... Now that statement is both intolerable and just Damn NASTY, i'm sorry to say, YOU are no better.

Karma has a Nasty way of bitting you harder when its your turn.

Will you be so blind in calling out Blacks as trash of society as much as whites?

What are you? kkk?

Old 05-01-2012, 11:28 AM

4,367 posts, read 3,483,078 times
The two reporters beaten won't be considered "white" by the MSM, (assuming of course that they would ever report on this). They are of Jewish and Iranian decent. Of course I can't imagine the crowd of youths would know that or if they would care.

Old 05-01-2012, 11:29 AM

25,231 posts, read 16,933,215 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SourD View Post
Yep, keep defending the trash of society!
Where did I defend anyone? Do you have a reading comprehension problem, should I post more pictures to help you keep up?

Old 05-01-2012, 11:29 AM

4,367 posts, read 3,483,078 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Machete_man View Post
When them white folk beat and killed freedom riders(of all colors) did we condem ALL white folk or just the ones doing the beating. Whats your points other that you have a lame ass argument.

The difference is whites beating blacks gets wall to wall coverage. A white making a racist "tweet" or joke gets full attention.

This kind of thing?

Not so much.

Old 05-01-2012, 11:33 AM

27,557 posts, read 28,647,655 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EdwardA View Post
Ho hum. It appears the victims worked for the local newspaper. They're probably ex-liberals now.
A beating at Church and Brambleton | HamptonRoads.com | PilotOnline.com
A bunch of savages on the loose

Old 05-01-2012, 11:37 AM

25,231 posts, read 16,933,215 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nightflight View Post
The two reporters beaten won't be considered "white" by the MSM, (assuming of course that they would ever report on this). They are of Jewish and Iranian decent. Of course I can't imagine the crowd of youths would know that or if they would care.
I seriously doubt race played any part in the attack, walk up on any large group of teens borde and looking for trouble late at night and so how it goes.
Hey folks, they are American teens and them having little to do except get into trouble is all our problem and we should all deal with it, the color of the teen means apsolutely nothing when it comes to the issue. Jeeeez people get a grip, we may have all come here in seperate boats but we are all on stuck together on the same ship now, start acting like it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies