Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-02-2012, 11:52 AM

24,645 posts, read 38,644,789 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeyJude514 View Post
C'mon, Roy, don't be disingenuous. Who else is calling for Obama's school records other than the birthers? Who else is claiming that Obama was a foreign student who went to college on foreign student aid? The whole point of this is to prove he isn't a natural born citizen, right? Who else but birthers are pushing this meme?

You can put lipstick on a pig, but underneath it's still a pig.
And the pig still doesn't taste as good as a pit bull.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-02-2012, 11:54 AM

44,882 posts, read 33,261,277 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucario View Post
What business is that of anyone's? Only a birther........would care about that.

How do you know there was a scholarship available to foreign students? And why would Obama, an American citizen, be eligible for it, no matter where he was living? Punahou School has confirmed that he graduated from there. How could he be a foreign student if he was attending high school in the American city in which he was born?
Keep hammering and never trying to understand that all I want to see is what he claimed as his nation of citizenship when he enrolled in Occidental. Maybe we could just get them to separate that one bit of information so we could see what he claimed as his nation of citizenship. I bet he really doesn't want that seen.

Old 05-02-2012, 11:58 AM

41,813 posts, read 51,039,086 times
Sounds like an opportunity for Obama, He should release them and then he can donate the reward to a worthy cause.

Old 05-02-2012, 12:00 PM

90,297 posts, read 120,729,686 times
I'm not sure what kind of college records people think colleges keep. I don't think my transcript even indicates if I was an in-state or out-of-state student. (I was both during my time there.)

Old 05-02-2012, 12:01 PM

15,047 posts, read 8,870,511 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
Keep hammering and never trying to understand that all I want to see is what he claimed as his nation of citizenship when he enrolled in Occidental. Maybe we could just get them to separate that one bit of information so we could see what he claimed as his nation of citizenship. I bet he really doesn't want that seen.
And I bet that even if you saw that, it wouldn't convince you. Remember the days when all the birthers repeatedly claimed, "If he would just show the long form birth certificate, this will all go away!" Remember those days, Roy? And here you are, demanding now to see parts of his college transcripts. You guys keep moving the goalposts. I've seen calls on birther sites for his kindergarten and baptismal records. Heck, Arizona tried to pass a law demanding circumcision records! And yet you can't understand why no one believes you when you say you ONLY want to see one line on his college transcripts and THEN you'll be happy?

Old 05-02-2012, 12:01 PM

Quote:
So, then........why would you question his nation of citizenship if you're not a birther?

Old 05-02-2012, 12:02 PM

26,563 posts, read 14,439,886 times
Quote:
Is it that you are saying that Obama released his tax records only as far back as 2004 and one of your buddies said it was back to 2000.
http://taxprof.typepad.com/taxprof_b...tax_return.pdf

Old 05-02-2012, 12:05 PM

49 posts, read 33,511 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeyJude514 View Post
And I bet that even if you saw that, it wouldn't convince you. Remember the days when all the birthers repeatedly claimed, "If he would just show the long form birth certificate, this will all go away!"
I remember those days. Unfortunately, a investigation by a law enforcement department discovered that what Obama released was found to be a forged document so yes people have a legitiment reason to be concerned.

Old 05-02-2012, 12:09 PM

9,598 posts, read 16,563,825 times
Gotta love it.

First the GOP brings out the retreads for candidates.

Now they are bringing out the retreads for ways to go after Obama.

When's the last time the GOP had an original thought?

Old 05-02-2012, 12:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BZillion View Post
I remember those days. Unfortunately, a investigation by a law enforcement department discovered that what Obama released was found to be a forged document so yes people have a legitiment reason to be concerned.
Who handled the investigation? Officer Big Mac from McDonaldland? Or was it the yokels from Sanford, Fla? Or Joe Arpaio?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies