Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-03-2012, 07:37 AM

41,479 posts, read 59,783,759 times

Advertisements

Republicans and sone DINO's want controls on everyone but themselves. Jail the street pot dealer but give tax breaks to the rich kid making the purchase. Tax everyone but give the really rich a break so they can take the money and invest it in China.

The goal is to make AMERIKA a safe place for the really wealthy. AMERIKA of the Rich, by the Rich and for the Rich!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-03-2012, 07:46 AM

628 posts, read 1,315,944 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalCroozer View Post
The size, scope and cost of government has been increasing exponentially under BOTH parties. Listening to so many braindead Americans and their partisan politics is like watching paint dry. Americans have got to be not only the most divided country in the world right now but some of the most down right moronic to believe EITHER party is any less corrupt.
I've been saying this for years and you are absolutely right! I come to this forum mostly for the entertainment value of watching the partisan bickering. This place is a great window into what REALLY is wrong in this country.....the belief that one side is always right and the other is always wrong. The name calling and party labels are quite humorous.

Old 05-03-2012, 09:17 AM

6,405 posts, read 8,987,536 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sammbriggs View Post
i agree with you 10000%! the issue i have is that the GOP presents itself as the party of 'limited' govt. anyone who has seen my posts here knows that i'm a devout libertarian who consistantly rips aoart this illussion that we have 2 parties. we have one party, with 2 almost indistiguishable branches. having said that, my thread is there to point out the hypocrisy of the people who vote republican. these are the people who rightfully point out how destructive big govt is to the man on the street, especially the small businessman! however, their logic ends where certain social behaviours that they're not in favor of, are on the table. this really pisses me off!

the posted clip is an example of how the drug war, which most gop voters support, affects some unfortunate, innocent people!
Glad to hear it. I'll be at the LP Convention (leaving after work today) in Vegas. It's time to take a stand against all war and bring down all NWO puppets.

Old 05-03-2012, 09:37 AM

10,875 posts, read 13,811,333 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GregW View Post
Republicans and sone DINO's want controls on everyone but themselves. Jail the street pot dealer but give tax breaks to the rich kid making the purchase. Tax everyone but give the really rich a break so they can take the money and invest it in China.

The goal is to make AMERIKA a safe place for the really wealthy. AMERIKA of the Rich, by the Rich and for the Rich!
Spot on post Right wing fascism at it's finest has taken over america.

Old 05-03-2012, 12:37 PM

6,405 posts, read 8,987,536 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TempesT68 View Post
Spot on post Right wing fascism at it's finest has taken over america.
It works both ways. The White House and Congress are currently controlled by liberal fascists. Freedom loving Americans are fighting a war on both sides. It's the NWO at work.

Old 05-03-2012, 12:40 PM

10,875 posts, read 13,811,333 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bondurant View Post
It works both ways. The White House and Congress are currently controlled by liberal fascists. Freedom loving Americans are fighting a war on both sides. It's the NWO at work.
"Liberal fascist" is an oxymoron.

The GOP is almost entirely corporate owned puppets forcing their fascist agenda, and many DINOs that do as well.

Though yes, this right wing fascism is the biggest plague in america that is attacking freedom and liberty.

Old 05-03-2012, 12:41 PM

9,827 posts, read 6,936,232 times
Both parties are one and the same. The only difference is how fast we drive over the cliff.....

Old 05-03-2012, 03:47 PM

628 posts, read 1,315,944 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by freightshaker View Post
Both parties are one and the same. The only difference is how fast we drive over the cliff.....
Another person with REAL critical thinking skills not the partisan drivel that is so rampant on this forum! Until the left realizes that the right is not all bad and the right does the same about the left....we are doomed to slow failure. For the past several decades our executive and legislative branches have swung back and forth between some mix of Democrats and Republicans in power in Washington.....what has this done for America? It has slowly brought us to the brink of financial disaster and has also given us a government that is more concerned about what we do in our bedrooms than what is happening in our classrooms. Policies that have sold the once great middle class manufacturing sector to foreign entities and too many more screw up to enumerate here. We are eventually doomed unless the people find common ground and stop this far left and right partisan bickering and the resultant slow spiral down the drain.

Old 05-03-2012, 03:54 PM

9,848 posts, read 8,281,707 times
Default Oh god, another i want my drugs thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammbriggs View Post
GOP which ahve supported this drug war.
Drugs aren't everything in life, get over it.

Old 05-03-2012, 04:05 PM

2,112 posts, read 2,596,686 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GregW View Post

What makes it even worse is many officials in our own government imported these drugs into America and Presidents knew about it, but talked about a "War on Drugs". People like Freeway Ricky Ross were the fall guy for the government.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies