Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-03-2012, 12:53 PM

10,190 posts, read 7,954,135 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucario View Post
Is it actually possible on this forum to read any thread that even peripherally has anything to do with black people that doesn't mention these two over and over and over again?

I would have forgetten who those guys even were if not for the paranoiacs on C-D who keep invoking their names.

How can you forget? When anything happens involving a black and white person these two pieces of useless human flesh are there to stir up the blacks and cause racial problems. The world would be better off without these two.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-03-2012, 12:54 PM

9,949 posts, read 8,852,274 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
What "affects" are you talking about? From who...you?

Please...
If the race pimps that this thread is based on didn't have affects on people's lives the OP wouldn't have started it in the first place, there's obviously some anger and frustration there. I enjoy watching Sharpton and Jackson make fools of themselves on TV on a regular basis, it reminds me of the true low level of intellect of their supporters.

16,545 posts, read 13,452,677 times
Quote:
I don't know anyone who idolizes them. I don't know anyone who worships their words. I don't know anyone who even listens to their words. And aside from the President, the only person I see as a leader is myself.
You might not know any, but look at all the people who do. Just watch the coverage of any of their marches or events. There's a lot of people there right? Even some politicians lick these guy's balls.

8,145 posts, read 6,531,599 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
What "affects" are you talking about? From who...you?

Please...
I was thinking that. I'm sure what ever blacks he has done something to in the name of making them pay for jesse and al whom he hates with a passion came out much better for it.

56,988 posts, read 35,198,461 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by freightshaker View Post
Maybe if they stop putting their nose into issues they have no knowledge of then they can be dropped. Nothing would make me happier...
No it wouldn't. You wouldn't be happier because they rarely ever stick their noses into anything right now and you're still whining about it.

What issues have they gotten involved in that they had no knowledge of?

See...this is as easy as taking candy from a baby.

Old 05-03-2012, 12:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scotty011 View Post
How can you forget? When anything happens involving a black and white person these two pieces of useless human flesh are there to stir up the blacks and cause racial problems. The world would be better off without these two.
The world would better off without many right wingers. Its better off this week than just last month.

Old 05-03-2012, 12:56 PM

24,645 posts, read 38,651,238 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SourD View Post
You might not know any, but look at all the people who do. Just watch the coverage of any of their marches or events. There's a lot of people there right? Even some politicians lick these guy's balls.
Now there's an image I didn't want invading my consciousness.

9,949 posts, read 8,852,274 times
Quote:
I don't know anyone who idolizes them. I don't know anyone who worships their words. I don't know anyone who even listens to their words. And aside from the President, the only person I see as a leader is myself.
While I'm sure that's a complete lie it doesn't really matter, just because you claim you don't know anyone who does means nothing. Their press conferences and appearances prove that many worship them. You may not admit it but these men and others like them in many ways lead your life. They've given you a victim mentality and that's something you'll probably never get rid of.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Backspace View Post
If the race pimps that this thread is based on didn't have affects on people's lives the OP wouldn't have started it in the first place, there's obviously some anger and frustration there. I enjoy watching Sharpton and Jackson make fools of themselves on TV on a regular basis, it reminds me of the true low level of intellect of their supporters.
bushes supporters are the lowest intellect and very weak people.

Old 05-03-2012, 12:57 PM

56,988 posts, read 35,198,461 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Backspace View Post
The OP asked a simple question. Just answer it.

Again, Sharpton and Jackson rarely ever get involved in anything right now and you guys are crying like little girls. So it seems to me that they're actually having an effect you YOU, not us. You're the ones always complaining about them.

So hey...hope you sleep well tonite. That is, if you can stop thinking about the big bad Civil Rights Brothers.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies