Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-10-2012, 09:20 AM

17,468 posts, read 12,934,462 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bideshi View Post
I have to admire your tolerance for abuse. I have several hundred on my ignore list.
Not sure it's tolerance just figured it comes with the territory, so to speak........
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-10-2012, 09:26 AM

23,416 posts, read 36,993,685 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3~Shepherds View Post
You have done your share of attacking, once you even told me if I couldn't handle it............ get out of the forum...............
Would you like me to show you where others have said the same.........
Boasting is also a deadly sin...............
DM you just what would I say, should I ask that we be friends.
Advice is attacking?
Right.
Deadly Sin * **

Opposing Virtue

Brief description

Pride
(1) (18%) Humility Seeing ourselves as we are and not comparing ourselves to others is humility. Pride and vanity are competitive. If someone else's pride really bothers you, you have a lot of pride. Avarice/Greed
(5) (5%) Generosity This is about more than money. Generosity means letting others get the credit or praise. It is giving without having expectations of the other person. Greed wants to get its "fair share" or a bit more. Envy
(2) (5%) Love "Love is patient, love is kind…" Love actively seeks the good of others for their sake. Envy resents the good others receive or even might receive. Envy is almost indistinguishable from pride at times. Wrath/Anger
(3) (20%) Kindness Kindness means taking the tender approach, with patience and compassion. Anger is often our first reaction to the problems of others. Impatience with the faults of others is related to this. Lust
(7) (31%) Self control Self control and self mastery prevent pleasure from killing the soul by suffocation. Legitimate pleasures are controlled in the same way an athlete's muscles are: for maximum efficiency without damage. Lust is the self-destructive drive for pleasure out of proportion to its worth. Sex, power, or image can be used well, but they tend to go out of control. Gluttony
(6) (8%) Faith and Temperance Temperance accepts the natural limits of pleasures and preserves this natural balance. This does not pertain only to food, but to entertainment and other legitimate goods, and even the company of others. Sloth
(4) (13%) Zeal Zeal is the energetic response of the heart to God's commands. The other sins work together to deaden the spiritual senses so we first become slow to respond to God and then drift completely into the sleep of complacency.Funny, boasting doesnt seem to be on here.
The Seven Deadly Sins
Must suck to be wrong.
And as I have reiterate before, its not boasting if one can back it up.

Old 05-10-2012, 10:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kshe95girl View Post
Advice is attacking?
Right.
Deadly Sin * **

Opposing Virtue

Brief description

Pride
(1) (18%) Humility Seeing ourselves as we are and not comparing ourselves to others is humility. Pride and vanity are competitive. If someone else's pride really bothers you, you have a lot of pride. Avarice/Greed
(5) (5%) Generosity This is about more than money. Generosity means letting others get the credit or praise. It is giving without having expectations of the other person. Greed wants to get its "fair share" or a bit more. Envy
(2) (5%) Love "Love is patient, love is kind…" Love actively seeks the good of others for their sake. Envy resents the good others receive or even might receive. Envy is almost indistinguishable from pride at times. Wrath/Anger
(3) (20%) Kindness Kindness means taking the tender approach, with patience and compassion. Anger is often our first reaction to the problems of others. Impatience with the faults of others is related to this. Lust
(7) (31%) Self control Self control and self mastery prevent pleasure from killing the soul by suffocation. Legitimate pleasures are controlled in the same way an athlete's muscles are: for maximum efficiency without damage. Lust is the self-destructive drive for pleasure out of proportion to its worth. Sex, power, or image can be used well, but they tend to go out of control. Gluttony
(6) (8%) Faith and Temperance Temperance accepts the natural limits of pleasures and preserves this natural balance. This does not pertain only to food, but to entertainment and other legitimate goods, and even the company of others. Sloth
(4) (13%) Zeal Zeal is the energetic response of the heart to God's commands. The other sins work together to deaden the spiritual senses so we first become slow to respond to God and then drift completely into the sleep of complacency.Funny, boasting doesnt seem to be on here.
The Seven Deadly Sins
Must suck to be wrong.
And as I have reiterate before, its not boasting if one can back it up.
You earned the "Gold Star" well done..............I didn't say it was one of the "ORIGINAL SINS", it's a sin no less........... wrong............ whatever!!!
Proverbs 27:2
Let another praise you, and not your own mouth; a stranger, and not your own lips.
2 Corinthians 11:30
If I must boast, I will boast of the things that show my weakness.

Now how about answering the question that pertains to this thread........you gave a link to SPLC and they claim that One Million Moms is a hate group.

I've also noticed they don't call any of their own people hate groups wonder why?? Matter of fact even Wikipedia doesn't refer to Muslim Brotherhood, Nation of Islam as hate groups.

Why would you give a link about a group that supports mostly hate from their own people and encourages racial divide??

Old 05-11-2012, 05:37 AM

Quote:
You earned the "Gold Star" well done..............I didn't say it was one of the "ORIGINAL SINS", it's a sin no less........... wrong............ whatever!!!
Proverbs 27:2
Let another praise you, and not your own mouth; a stranger, and not your own lips.
2 Corinthians 11:30
If I must boast, I will boast of the things that show my weakness.

Now how about answering the question that pertains to this thread........you gave a link to SPLC and they claim that One Million Moms is a hate group.

I've also noticed they don't call any of their own people hate groups wonder why?? Matter of fact even Wikipedia doesn't refer to Muslim Brotherhood, Nation of Islam as hate groups.

Why would you give a link about a group that supports mostly hate from their own people and encourages racial divide??
Lets see, since Wiki is peer edited, perhaps whomever is doing the editing doesnt think the same way you do.
I cant speak for whomever is doing the editing.
BTW, I answered your question about the SPLC several pages back.
Not my fault if you're too busy trying to diss me to pay attention.

Old 05-11-2012, 08:26 AM

8,652 posts, read 17,238,439 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by california-jewel View Post
JCP don't need their darn business, right now they are doing great without the MILLION IN YOUR FACE MOMS.

With their new slogans, and slashed everyday prices and special deals, they are doing great. I know quite a few managers and supervisors of many of our JCP stores.
People love their new prices, new everyday lower prices etc
Love their home decor items. Infact they just saved me over $120.00 on tuscan wall decor.. not complaining here at all.
Ir was on the news a couple of days ago that they ARE NOT doing great and if something doesn't change soon there will no longer be a JCP.

Old 05-11-2012, 09:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Houston3 View Post
Ir was on the news a couple of days ago that they ARE NOT doing great and if something doesn't change soon there will no longer be a JCP.
You might want to get a better news source.

Their stock has followed fluctuations in the market verbatim.

Old 05-11-2012, 10:27 AM

Quote:
Lets see, since Wiki is peer edited, perhaps whomever is doing the editing doesnt think the same way you do.
I cant speak for whomever is doing the editing.
BTW, I answered your question about the SPLC several pages back.
Not my fault if you're too busy trying to diss me to pay attention.
What how fair and balanced way to look at suppose facts..........

Yeah, you answered by saying it didn't make their point invaild.....

Dissing you too funny, some how it always comes back about you!!

Trait of the left, when asked a question and don't want to answer claim your being dissed........works every time, well almost

Last edited by wildflower82; 05-11-2012 at 10:36 AM..

Old 05-11-2012, 10:55 AM

Quote:
What how fair and balanced way to look at suppose facts..........

Yeah, you answered by saying it didn't make their point invaild.....

Dissing you too funny, some how it always comes back about you!!

Trait of the left, when asked a question and don't want to answer claim your being dissed........works every time, well almost
Trait of the right, too obtuse to comprehend the written word for what it is.
Or having the ability to write in a literate fashion.
Exhibit A; see bolded.
What, exactly, is that jumble of words trying to say, anyway?

Old 06-05-2012, 10:35 AM

Quote:
Trait of the right, too obtuse to comprehend the written word for what it is.
Or having the ability to write in a literate fashion.
Exhibit A; see bolded.
What, exactly, is that jumble of words trying to say, anyway?
It's called "jumble the words" and maybe, the person will go away.......

Old 06-05-2012, 10:43 AM

Quote:
It's called "jumble the words" and maybe, the person will go away.......
It took you almost a month to come up with that feeble attempt at a retort?
Bless your heart.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies