Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-04-2012, 03:23 PM

613 posts, read 759,878 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sco View Post
Anderson is too old for Rush. Rush prefers 12 year old Dominican boys that rent by the hour.

What you say, is well known to be 100% true among people who are in the know, but we should not joke about this sort of thing. His money and connections have allowed him to evade prosecution, so far, but the walls are closing in on him rather quickly, and in the near future I see him needing to leave the USA.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-04-2012, 03:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fitzy24 View Post
Do you have any proof? If not, you shouldn't post such things. I don't like Rush but I wouldn't slander him in this way if there's no proof of that.
Look, people in the know are fully aware of what is going on and the proof is going to be coming out very soon.

Old 05-04-2012, 03:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SityData View Post
This is the 'childish' deception the leftits have to resort to - fabricating falsehoods to slander good people such as : Herman Cain - Sarah Palin and many others but RUSH speaks the simple truth and they want him OFF THE AIR.

Anal Cooper however has to make up falsehoods and set people and events up ahead of time for his "GOTCHA" reporting.

CNN should be put out of business because they do not do their job PROPERLY!

reporting news - not explaining your leftish biasd one sided version of events.

CLOSE THEM DOWN!! The most "rusted" name in news !!
Gotcha reporting? What in the heck are you talking about, man?

Old 05-04-2012, 03:29 PM
Sco

4,259 posts, read 4,918,464 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SityData View Post
This is the 'childish' deception the leftits have to resort to - fabricating falsehoods to slander good people such as : Herman Cain - Sarah Palin and many others but RUSH speaks the simple truth and they want him OFF THE AIR.
Interesting that one of the forum's resident birthers is attempting to claim some kind of moral high ground on the topic of baseless accusations and fabricating falsehoods.

Old 05-04-2012, 03:42 PM

9,138 posts, read 5,802,841 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by theredsnowman View Post
What you say, is well known to be 100% true among people who are in the know, but we should not joke about this sort of thing. His money and connections have allowed him to evade prosecution, so far, but the walls are closing in on him rather quickly, and in the near future I see him needing to leave the USA.
Ya don't say..."well known to be 100% true among people who are in the know."

But yet that gem of knowledge is tightly kept by the "people who are in the know."
Somehow this blockbuster is kept from the people.
We all know no one ever attacks Rush and certainly the "evidence" would be ignored.

Old 05-04-2012, 04:10 PM

867 posts, read 498,281 times
Quote:
Another ASSinine post.

Old 05-04-2012, 04:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sco View Post
Interesting that one of the forum's resident birthers is attempting to claim some kind of moral high ground on the topic of baseless accusations and fabricating falsehoods.
Can the stupidity meter go any higher than it has on this post???? Utter rubbish, stem to stern.

Old 05-04-2012, 04:15 PM

14,810 posts, read 16,206,409 times
Quote:
Look, people in the know are fully aware of what is going on and the proof is going to be coming out very soon.
I won't hold my breath or bet the farm.

Old 05-04-2012, 04:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cunucu Beach View Post
I won't hold my breath or bet the farm.
It will happen right after Harold Camping gets it right on his rapture prediciton

Old 05-04-2012, 04:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Speleothem View Post
Ya don't say..."well known to be 100% true among people who are in the know."

But yet that gem of knowledge is tightly kept by the "people who are in the know."
Somehow this blockbuster is kept from the people.
We all know no one ever attacks Rush and certainly the "evidence" would be ignored.
I think there is something wrong with an elderly drug addict sexually assaulting young boys. Do you agree with me?
It is not a tightly kept secret, everybody in Palm Beach jokes about Rush and the 12 year old boys, “he helps”, and when the bomb squad when to his pad in march they saw stuff, yo.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies