Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-04-2012, 05:19 PM

867 posts, read 497,894 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dale Cooper View Post
Sean is talking on The Five right now. He says he had the guy on his radio show this afternoon, and he offered the guy a job. The guy required a minimum of $80,000/yr and had no skills, according to Hannity.

Why am I not surprised.
The guy was an absolute joke. Babbled like a fools fool, and then admitted he had no real experience. Like most *******s, a fraud on himself and everyone else.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-04-2012, 05:22 PM

14,810 posts, read 16,198,536 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beatles4evr View Post
The guy was an absolute joke. Babbled like a fools fool, and then admitted he had no real experience. Like most *******s, a fraud on himself and everyone else.
He should run for the House in his district. Probably be a landslide.

Old 05-04-2012, 05:57 PM

58,929 posts, read 27,247,795 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by meson View Post
So Hannity is insinuating that that guy represents the whole OWS movement, talk about
painting with a broad brush. I'd like to know why dirtbag Hannity invited him to appear on his
tv show if all he intended to do was interrogate the guy.
I honestly think you might be worse then this guy.

You make outrageous claims without even reading the OP.

Here it is, " an interview with Hannity and an OWS organizer. You know, one of the people whoorganize OWS "rally's"

Old 05-04-2012, 06:01 PM

58,929 posts, read 27,247,795 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beatles4evr View Post
But hey, he is a college graduate and "working" on his Masters.

I wonder what his major was and what he is taking his master's in.

And some wonder why many of us don't hold college degree's in the high esteem they used to have.

Old 05-04-2012, 11:53 PM

12,373 posts, read 13,187,626 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quick Enough View Post
I honestly think you might be worse then this guy.

You make outrageous claims without even reading the OP.

Here it is, " an interview with Hannity and an OWS organizer. You know, one of the people whoorganize OWS "rally's"
I watched the Hannity show Thursday evening, no need to click the link. I thought there were
no leaders in the OWS movement, at least that's what RWNJ's always say.

Old 05-05-2012, 12:10 AM

10,875 posts, read 13,803,226 times
This is the real OWS mentality This is an amateur video of a fox news interview with a supporter from 7 months ago, that Fox still REFUSES to air

Jesse LaGreca of Occupy Wall Street Destroys Fox News Reporter - YouTube

Old 05-05-2012, 01:39 AM

6,351 posts, read 9,973,266 times
I am a centrist who believes we need real financial reform in America...that being said, the more I see and hear from these Occupy morons, the more appealing fascism looks.

Old 05-05-2012, 02:04 AM

23,655 posts, read 17,496,407 times
He seemed to be a professional protester. I don't know how they get any money to live on, he said he was broke. I wonder if someone is financing him to be a protester.

He wants everything supplied to him for free. Who does he think pays for those things? A builder should give him a house? How can the builder make a living? Seems he doesn't understand economics 101.

What ever happened to the Peace Corps? Young people used to join to find out something about the world. He sure could use it.

Old 05-05-2012, 02:11 AM

7,974 posts, read 7,344,329 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by janelle144 View Post
He seemed to be a professional protester. I don't know how they get any money to live on, he said he was broke. I wonder if someone is financing him to be a protester.

He wants everything supplied to him for free. Who does he think pays for those things? A builder should give him a house? How can the builder make a living? Seems he doesn't understand economics 101.

What ever happened to the Peace Corps? Young people used to join to find out something about the world. He sure could use it.

The Peace Corps wouldn't pay him what he feels entitled to (has to be at least $80,000.00 a year). And he'd have to work too many hours...and get up too early...and umpteen other excuses. He's 29 years old, by the way.

Old 05-05-2012, 06:58 AM

14,810 posts, read 16,198,536 times
Ran across a political cartoon today but can't post it as it is copyrighted material. I'll just describe it, instead.

It shows a Tea Partier holding a sign that says, "Leave us alone", standing next to an Occupier holding a sign that say, "Give us everything."

That pretty much sums up the differences.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies