Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-15-2007, 03:31 PM

175 posts, read 732,197 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathguy View Post
You asked for examples of blacks and whites....I gave you them, I responded to your questions about why Kennedy got off easy (DUI\manslaughter laws being weak 40 years ago) I also pointed out how popular OJ was prior to the conviction....which shoots the whole "hate him because he's black" thing all to bits.

The example of Paris was that she's HATED and she hasn't done anything and she's white! OJ still signs autographs in public.

Your resorting to a racial tirade was unappreciated and shows an intent to misread my points which you asked for. An apology would be appreciated, it would be the classy thing to do.
First of all I’m not apologizing for anything for starters this is a debate there is "no crying in baseball", that holds true for a debate!

Let me list my list

OJ - Murderer
Ted Kennedy -Murderer
John Gotti - Murderer

Let me list your list

Michael Jackson - Pedophile (unless you have information that he murdered someone and got away with it?)

Marion Barry - Crack head (drug using politician unless you have information that he murdered someone?)

Jess Jackson - Race baiting has been civil rights leader (unless you have information that he murdered someone and got away with it?)

Paris Hilton - Socialite pop celeb star (unless you have information that she murdered someone and got away with it?)

Now let's Take a race total

My List

Black Guys = 1
White Guys =2
Murderers = 3

Your List

Black Guys = 3
White Guys =0
White Girls = 1
Murderers = 0

Are you following the argument now?

Okay, just to clarify

My Argument

Black and White murders that got away with the crime seem to be treated differently by the majority of Americans

Examples

1.OJ Simpson (Black) - Vilified and hated as if he's the anti-Christ
2.Ted Kennedy (White) - Elected official for more than 3 decades and admired in the Northeast like he's the second coming of Christ

3.John Gotti (white) - eventually did not get away with his crimes, but murdered large amounts of people and was celebrated as some sort of hero

Okay, now do you see how this works? Now it's your turn to formulate a rebuttal to my argument. Also next time you disagree with me please do not flag my post it is very un-American and not remotely conducive to a good debate!

Last edited by howsitgoingdude3; 10-15-2007 at 03:41 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-15-2007, 04:00 PM

77,691 posts, read 59,823,491 times
Editing posts after your tirades doesn't persuade me to waste further time on you.
You've misread and misrepresented my points which makes an honest discussion impossible. Bye.

Old 10-15-2007, 04:03 PM

175 posts, read 732,197 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathguy View Post
Editing posts after your tirades doesn't persuade me to waste further time on you.
You've misread and misrepresented my points which makes an honest discussion impossible. Bye.
Frankly you obviously have or had no point to begin with you lost all credibility after posting about Jesse Jackson, Michael Jackson, and not to mention adding in Paris Hilton. Good day mate! and nothing was edited with the exception of minor "name calling." The jist of the entire post is there. Me 2 you 0 thanks for trying
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies