Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-09-2012, 06:07 AM

13,186 posts, read 14,939,300 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by pghquest View Post
You didnt answer the question, all you did was attack, and babble.

Try again.

Tell me padcrasher, what information do you have which says everyone else in the world is wrong, and if you cant get this correct, then why the hell should we take anything else you say seriously?

Tell me padcrasher, how one of the only successful things accomplished by Obama, which came now as a result of actions you claim are "terrorist acts", then why do you support this president
It's almost incredible how completely 100% wrong you are.

Who gave you the stupid idea I support or will vote for Obama? You've got to be the most lost poster in this forum.....LOL
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-09-2012, 06:10 AM

69,368 posts, read 63,912,035 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by padcrasher View Post
It's almost incredible how completely 100% wrong you are.

Who gave you the stupid idea I support or will vote for Obama? You've got to be the most dense poster in this forum.....LOL
You still didnt answer the questions. I wouldnt think it would be that difficult for you to answer a simply question considering you know everyone else is lying about the killing of Bin Laden..

And you arent kidding anyone, you know you arent going to vote for Romney.

I'll wait patiently for you to figure out how to distract once again because it must suck to be able to make lots of claims and not back them up.

Old 05-09-2012, 06:16 AM

13,186 posts, read 14,939,300 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pghquest View Post
You still didnt answer the questions. I wouldnt think it would be that difficult for you to answer a simply question considering you know everyone else is lying about the killing of Bin Laden..

And you arent kidding anyone, you know you arent going to vote for Romney.

I'll wait patiently for you to figure out how to distract once again because it must suck to be able to make lots of claims and not back them up.
I'm done with this nonsense. But for anyone that wants a laugh.

Please do a title search for "obama" for threads started by padcrasher.

The torturer enthusiast has it in his mind I have some double standard on Obama....LOL

He's even begun walking it back no saying only I'm not going to vote for Romney.....LOL...

And he wonders why no adult will deal with him?

Old 05-09-2012, 06:20 AM

69,368 posts, read 63,912,035 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by padcrasher View Post
I'm done with this nonsense. But for anyone that wants a laugh.

Please do a title search for "obama" for threads started by padcrasher.

The torturer enthusiast has it in his mind I have some double standard on Obama....LOL

And he wonders why no adult will deal with him?
When it comes down to it, the choice will be Romney, or Obama, and you know it. Ooh, maybe you dont, but then thats because you live in your own little world and like to pretend things arent real, just like your pretending that Bin Laden wasnt killed due to info obtained from waterboarding.

Still waiting for you to tell me why we should believe you, and not everyone else in the world. Stop distracting, you are the one making claims that others are supporter of terrorist, but I gave you a very specific example as to how terrorists were stopped using methods you disagree with.

So again, why do you support Bin Laden, or what information do you have to indicate everyone else is wrong when they say the information leading to the killing of Bin Laden, came from waterboarding.

Come on padcrasher, you can attempt to have an intelligent conversation and not act like your 10.

Old 05-09-2012, 06:29 AM

39,808 posts, read 26,344,272 times
Three, repeat three, of the worst of the terrorists in our hands were waterboarded. Cry me a river. Too bad we didn't just shoot them when we had extracted the information from them.

Old 05-09-2012, 06:45 AM

12,867 posts, read 14,869,886 times
i consider myself a compassionate person and i would support waterboarding if it was necessary to protect our troops. it is unreal to ask american citizens to risk dying and/or being maimed, and then say that there are "rules" of engagement. if it is worth dying over, it is worth winning whatever means necessary.

unfortunately, these particular wars are not necessary and our troops need to come home. (that would also solve the waterboarding issue for now).

i don't think anyone can accurately say why we are fighting anywhere now, especially when it isn't even important enough to close our own borders, or develop our own energy independence policy.

how dense are some americans, couched in the name of "patriotism"?

Old 05-09-2012, 09:17 AM

77,903 posts, read 60,048,025 times
Padcrasher, if you were to take the time to find out the kinds of stuff going on in WW2 you'd likely throw yourself off the roof.

I'm supposed to be morally outraged by some torture when we are actively killing each other in large numbers? It's a war, I wish it weren't and yes there have been a lot of innocent lives lost.

To this day, Saddam killed a heckuva lot more muslims than the US ever has. Many of them are more than happy that we kicked the crud out of him and Al Queda.

Ever wonder what the Iraqi's did to all those missing Kuwaiti's? Their women?

Old 05-09-2012, 09:22 AM

4,188 posts, read 3,722,587 times
Has anyone seen the movie "unthinkable" with Samuel L Jackson? That sums up my opinion. They get what they deserve.

Old 05-09-2012, 09:22 AM

15,480 posts, read 10,402,990 times
Vomiting and screaming? Oh, the horror.

Old 05-09-2012, 10:42 AM

23,838 posts, read 23,056,985 times
No sympathy from me. Not an ounce.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies