Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-09-2012, 11:37 AM

3,337 posts, read 5,118,671 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by padcrasher View Post
You are like a brave, macho, keyboard warrior. It takes allot guts to let all that bigotry out ...like a real man....LOL
And you are like a limp-wristed weenie who hates himself. Takes a lot of guts to pretend you are some sort of great "intellectual" and contrarian because your opinion is dramatically different from the majority of the population. "Oh, look at that. I'm different so that automatically means I'm better." People of your ilk are sad sacks. I just get the gratification knowing that people who intend to harm us usually get some amount of pain inflicted on them while people like you scream about how we are the evil ones. You know what? I thoroughly enjoy it when a known terrorist gets tortured. While I don't think the information we get from it is 100% accurate, I enjoy knowing they suffer pain.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-09-2012, 11:45 AM

10,659 posts, read 10,724,472 times
Quote:
It's just a simple truth that the USA has killed for more innocent Muslims over the last decade than they of us. We killed 5 children just 2 days ago.

Twenty years ago no decent American right or left would have advocated torture. Now you're coming up with excuses to drag us down to their level.....sick.
sew the wind reap the whirlwind........

Old 05-09-2012, 11:50 AM

6,476 posts, read 7,322,267 times
So? Was there any evidence of anyone getting his head sawn off with a hacksaw, like Daniel Pearl?

"Vomiting and screaming"...you see that on roller coaster rides. Excuse me if I don't lose any sleep over this one.

Old 05-09-2012, 11:57 AM

12,711 posts, read 13,476,501 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerseyt719 View Post
Sorry but after witnessing the attacks first hand up close, I have no sympathy for terrorists. What they did to us as a nation, unprovoked was sick.
It was entirely provoked.

Old 05-09-2012, 12:12 PM

5,481 posts, read 8,575,276 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerseyt719 View Post
Sorry but after witnessing the attacks first hand up close, I have no sympathy for terrorists. What they did to us as a nation, unprovoked was sick. This was just a means of getting information. I am not for killing children, however, at war, there will be casualties.
Unprovoked? LOL. U my friend are very naive. I bet you also believe we invaded Iraq over WMD's too. LOL

Old 05-09-2012, 12:20 PM

23,838 posts, read 23,119,311 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by theroc5156 View Post
And you are like a limp-wristed weenie who hates himself. Takes a lot of guts to pretend you are some sort of great "intellectual" and contrarian because your opinion is dramatically different from the majority of the population. "Oh, look at that. I'm different so that automatically means I'm better." People of your ilk are sad sacks. I just get the gratification knowing that people who intend to harm us usually get some amount of pain inflicted on them while people like you scream about how we are the evil ones. You know what? I thoroughly enjoy it when a known terrorist gets tortured. While I don't think the information we get from it is 100% accurate, I enjoy knowing they suffer pain.

Old 05-09-2012, 12:28 PM

9,319 posts, read 18,744,773 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baldrick View Post
Interesting article with a good video snippet.

BBC News - 'Vomiting and screaming' in destroyed waterboarding tapes

"Secret CIA video tapes of the waterboarding of Osama Bin Laden's suspected jihadist travel arranger Abu Zubaydah show him vomiting and screaming, the BBC has learned.
The tapes were destroyed by the head of the CIA's Counterterrorism Center, Jose Rodriguez.
In an exclusive interview for Newsnight, Rodriguez has defended the destruction of the tapes and denied waterboarding and other interrogation techniques amount to torture."
Ohhhh poor baby, we made him puke. Almost 3,000 people watching the towers crumble around them made me sick too. I think we should be able to cut their pinky fingers off to get them to say...spill their guts.

Old 05-09-2012, 12:29 PM

69,368 posts, read 64,096,009 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by djacques View Post
It was entirely provoked.
It was not

Old 05-09-2012, 12:30 PM

Quote:
Wow! You are really under the impression the USA didn't use violence against Muslims inside their own country before 9/11?

And the parents of these dead children we killed on accident should not feel intense hatred toward us?

You're a joke.
The children are trained to hate us and are future warriors for their barbaric cause.....no joke.

Old 05-09-2012, 12:32 PM

Quote:
What people in their right mind would travel to a foreign land and go and kill hundreds of people on an airliner?

Gosh. The USA would never do that. We respect life......sooooo very much.

Iran Air Flight 655 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
well at least they get a fair trial and a circus to boot. We could just cut their $#%$#$ng heads off and be done with it....yes we do respect life far more than those morons strapping bombs on their little boys do.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies