U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-12-2012, 07:02 AM

66,547 posts, read 33,820,661 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHABAZZ310 View Post
It might be news to you but Eric Holder doesnít have to get your approval to serve as the number one lawman. He serves at the discretion of our president and heís doing a mighty fine job.

A counties elected Sheriff, has more authority than the appointed and hired DOJ, State police and local police.

There is a reason for this. I bet you don't know the reason.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-12-2012, 07:49 AM

36,974 posts, read 16,396,469 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by linicx View Post
Personally, I think the 'complaint' looks like it was written by a first year law student. To get back on point I would bet the man who was an FBI agent for a number of years knows something about the Constitution and Civil Rights.

I don't believe Terrorists or Illegal Aliens have Constitutional rights or Civil Rights excepting the right to be treated humanely. All US prisoners are fed, housed and clothed. Yes, bad things happen to good people in prison. The real solution is one prisoner per cell. It ain't gonna happen.

School yard bully? Well, 'sticks and stone may break by bones, but words will never harm me." Thankfully, most real bullies don't wear LEO uniforms.

If you think non-compliant prisoners should be treated like new-born babies and wrapped in a blanket, you should watch some of the reality cop shows. It ain't gonna happen. On the other hand, the days of the "blanket party" are over.

My feeling is if you want to better your life: enter legally, learn the rules , follow the laws, and work toward Citizenship. I think the people in DC are very disconnected with what happens on our southern borders. I also think we the people can write better and more compassionate laws, to help seasonal workers enter legally, than they can in Washington. As I understand it, the real problem is Mexican law.*

In the meantime, a Complaint is just a piece of paper. He said/she said is not proof. And we're six months from a national election.

There will me more to talk about after the jury trial. I am sure the good people of Maricopa County are going to happy to pay for it.
I agree with most of what you have said. Are you aware though that there are already unlimited visas for seasonal agricultural workers?

Old 05-12-2012, 10:08 AM

9,099 posts, read 5,615,612 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SHABAZZ310 View Post
It might be news to you but Eric Holder doesnít have to get your approval to serve as the number one lawman. He serves at the discretion of our president and heís doing a mighty fine job.
And it is apparently news to you that there are no laws that apply to me that Holder is exempt from. In that regard, he does require approval from the common citizen, with particular concern for those who may be impaneled on a Jury in a court of criminal proceedings for which he so richly deserves to find himself as a defendant.

The nature of his criminal activity is no small issue ....

1) Subversion of the election process, by his refusal to hold ACORN accountable for multiple election fraud violations.

2) Refusal to prosecute the Black Panthers for their blatant (and video recorded) acts of intimidation at the voting booth.

3) His perjury in testimony under oath to congress regarding his knowledge and time frames related to operation Fast and Furious.

4) His participation in the illegal transfer of thousands of firearms (and now, fragment grenades) to Mexican drug cartel members that resulted in the deaths of two US Law Enforcement officers as well as hundreds of Mexican citizens, makes him guilty of accessory to murder, as well as violating international laws.

5) Internal memos show that the underlying agenda for Fast and Furious was indeed an operation geared to generate support for tougher federal restrictions on firearm dealers, in a clear attempt to subvert the 2nd Amendment of the Constitution ... which borders on treason against the United States.

Now, does it surprise me that someone that chooses to use the name of a racist genocidal maniac who has openly declared his plans for creating a 'black army" to kill whitey, would support this level of criminal thuggery taking place in the Barry Soetero adiministration, and refer to such criminal conduct as "doing a mighty fine job"? Not at all. Actually, it's quite typical.

Just remember .... 13 % versus 87% .... and be careful what you wish for

Old 05-12-2012, 10:15 AM

8,388 posts, read 8,381,230 times
Excellent post Guy, but the KoolAid drinkers don't have a clue about the incompetence/criminality of the racist AG.

Old 05-12-2012, 10:56 AM

9,099 posts, read 5,615,612 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScoPro View Post
Excellent post Guy, but the KoolAid drinkers don't have a clue about the incompetence/criminality of the racist AG.
Thanks ... but I tell ya ... this ain't an issue of Kool-Aide drinking or being clueless ...

The types that purposely adopt the name of psychopathic genocidal antisemitic racists understand full well what is going on, and obviously like what they see happening. And it would be a huge mistake to misunderstand their true nature and intentions.

The facts are, it's becoming increasingly clear and unmistakable that aside the well demonstrated moral depravity that personifies the leftists in this country, there is an underlying natural criminal mindset behind their enthusiastic embrace of authoritarianism, and their participation in the activities leading to the destruction of the country should be viewed as willful and deliberate.

Old 05-12-2012, 12:06 PM

8,520 posts, read 5,008,043 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GuyNTexas View Post
And it is apparently news to you that there are no laws that apply to me that Holder is exempt from. In that regard, he does require approval from the common citizen, with particular concern for those who may be impaneled on a Jury in a court of criminal proceedings for which he so richly deserves to find himself as a defendant.

The nature of his criminal activity is no small issue ....

1) Subversion of the election process, by his refusal to hold ACORN accountable for multiple election fraud violations.

2) Refusal to prosecute the Black Panthers for their blatant (and video recorded) acts of intimidation at the voting booth.

3) His perjury in testimony under oath to congress regarding his knowledge and time frames related to operation Fast and Furious.

4) His participation in the illegal transfer of thousands of firearms (and now, fragment grenades) to Mexican drug cartel members that resulted in the deaths of two US Law Enforcement officers as well as hundreds of Mexican citizens, makes him guilty of accessory to murder, as well as violating international laws.

5) Internal memos show that the underlying agenda for Fast and Furious was indeed an operation geared to generate support for tougher federal restrictions on firearm dealers, in a clear attempt to subvert the 2nd Amendment of the Constitution ... which borders on treason against the United States.

Now, does it surprise me that someone that chooses to use the name of a racist genocidal maniac who has openly declared his plans for creating a 'black army" to kill whitey, would support this level of criminal thuggery taking place in the Barry Soetero adiministration, and refer to such criminal conduct as "doing a mighty fine job"? Not at all. Actually, it's quite typical.

Just remember .... 13 % versus 87% .... and be careful what you wish for

Your observations are clearly delusional.

This is were I got my screen name:
Shabazz = Malcolm Shabazz (aka Malcolm X)
310 = Los Angeles

Iím an admirer of the things that Malcolm tried to do for the black community and Iím from Los Angeles. I donít agree with the things the other Shabazz in the NBP party has to say and I came up with this screen name before I even new whom he was. Itís actually funny because I found out about the other Shabazz from a white racist on this forum.

Just remember this before making claims of ďthis versus thatĒ. Iíve been in multiple firefights in Iraq (side by side with white people) out numbered. I participated in taking a city from the Iraqi army in 2003. And just remember Iím on the side of sanity along with the majority of people. The extremes on each side are part of a very small group.

Now back to subject. Eric Holder has done some things that I donít agree with. But all in all heís exceeded my expectations on civil rights enforcement.

Old 05-12-2012, 12:50 PM

20,894 posts, read 13,661,123 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harrier View Post
He is?
Actually yes, he is.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harrier
How come he refused to prosecute individuals who as a group attempted to intimidate voters?
Here's why:

The New Black Panther Case: A Conservative Dissent - Abigail Thernstrom - National Review Online

Old 05-12-2012, 12:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by linicx View Post
To get back on point I would bet the man who was an FBI agent for a number of years knows something about the Constitution and Civil Rights.
Arpaio has never been an FBI agent.

Quote:
Originally Posted by linicx
School yard bully? Well, 'sticks and stone may break by bones, but words will never harm me."
So we can dismiss as equally silly your whine that the complaint looks like it was written by a 1L?

Old 05-12-2012, 01:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
A counties elected Sheriff, has more authority than the appointed and hired DOJ, State police and local police.
LOL... is there any radical right-wing nonsense that you don't bleieve? Because this is not true.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow
There is a reason for this. I bet you don't know the reason.
Because wacky nut-burgers like Richard Mack say so.

Old 05-12-2012, 01:04 PM

29,124 posts, read 22,044,942 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HistorianDude View Post
LOL... is there any radical right-wing nonsense that you don't bleieve? Because this is not true.

Because wacky nut-burgers like Richard Mack say so.

You disagree that county sheriffs are usually elected and that the attorney general is appointed?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies