U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-10-2012, 02:23 PM

121 posts, read 172,458 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHABAZZ310 View Post
Once an investigation turns into lunacy that’s where I draw the line. And there’s a big difference between being anti-racial profiling and pro-illegal. In my book he has violated the trust of the people he’s supposed to protect and that equates to garbage.
Fortunately nobody reads your book.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-10-2012, 02:24 PM

8,520 posts, read 5,008,043 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Don9 View Post
The sheriff is taking this stance ... but the sooner we get the real criminals in jail ... like Holder and Obama ... the sooner we can get back to a normal life.
So why do you consider Obama a criminal? Let me guess

Old 05-10-2012, 02:25 PM

14,307 posts, read 11,528,353 times
Quote:
Once an investigation turns into lunacy that’s where I draw the line. And there’s a big difference between being anti-racial profiling and pro-illegal. In my book he has violated the trust of the people he’s supposed to protect and that equates to garbage.
Merely your opinion that continuing the investigation into Obama's citizenship is lunacy. Apparently the birthers feel they have enough evidence to do so.

Those who are pro-illegal alien and have an ethnic connection to the majority of them in our country are just using the false claim of racial profiling to stop the enforcement of our immigration laws, as I already pointed out. Remain in denial if you wish but that is just a fact.

Old 05-10-2012, 02:26 PM

5,113 posts, read 4,956,839 times
Quote:
So why do you consider Obama a criminal? Let me guess
Obama has committed high crimes against the state ... treason

Old 05-10-2012, 02:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChicagoGolfer View Post
Fortunately nobody reads your book.
If you where smart you would have recognized this “book” I speak of is metaphorical. It represents knowledge of right and wrong. So no one has read it at all…

Ooo you just got served!

Old 05-10-2012, 02:34 PM

16,884 posts, read 13,042,660 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Don9 View Post
Obama has committed high crimes against the state ... treason

obama has to be charged in the house and convicted in the senate with the scotus presiding over it all. let me tell you this, it will never ever happen. a potus will resign before letting it come that far.

I knew clinton would never be convicted when it happened to him. if clinton thought there was a chance he would have been convicted, he would have resigne just like nixon did.

Old 05-10-2012, 02:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chicagonut View Post
Merely your opinion that continuing the investigation into Obama's citizenship is lunacy. Apparently the birthers feel they have enough evidence to do so.

Those who are pro-illegal alien and have an ethnic connection to the majority of them in our country are just using the false claim of racial profiling to stop the enforcement of our immigration laws, as I already pointed out. Remain in denial if you wish but that is just a fact.
Being a lunatic birther is a factual description not an opinion. Feeling a certain way doesn’t mean anything is true. There are bunches of people who feel a certain why who wear jackets that prevent them from hurting themselves.

I don’t know why people consider being against racial profiling is being pro-illegal alien. I suggest you read up on what this guy has done and is doing to American citizens.

Old 05-10-2012, 02:39 PM

10,543 posts, read 12,017,413 times
If the federal government would do its job, you wouldn't even know who he is. Holder might want to spend his time worry about Congress.

Old 05-10-2012, 02:44 PM

20,333 posts, read 9,874,665 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Minter View Post
This is all politically motivated by Holder.
the federal investigation began during the bush administration.

Old 05-10-2012, 02:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rggr View Post
If the federal government would do its job, you wouldn't even know who he is. Holder might want to spend his time worry about Congress.
This is not about the federal government’s illegal immigration policies. It’s about this guy racial profiling Americans and his agents treating them unfairly once incarcerated. Have you even read why the Federal Government is going after him and I’m not talking about the opinion pieces claiming he’s been targeted because of politics.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies