Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-13-2012, 01:10 PM

4,320 posts, read 4,784,976 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuyNTexas View Post
Which is totally brain dead unless you believe forged documents and stone walling is some reasonable effort of meeting eligibility standards.

You can't even get a drivers license without providing your birth certificate ... but for two years, Obama says no? Then produces a short form and claims there is no long form? Then produces that long form that they previously claimed didn't exist, which now appears to be a blatant forgery by any reasonable examination?

SURE ... nothing to all of this "birther" stuff .... move along now little sheeple, move along.
Mentally incapacitated - without normal thought process = JAYWALKING ALLSTARS - follow the "Pyed Pyper"

They prove it every time they type! Good accurate Points GuyNTexas!

Can you imagine the uproar in the media for crucifixion; if Sarah Palin ever tried to pull any of this nonsense ??

Obama is so transparent you can easily see - without any doubts HE IS NOT ELIGIBLE!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-13-2012, 01:15 PM

29,094 posts, read 26,005,925 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SityData View Post
Mentally incapacitated - without normal thought process = JAYWALKING ALLSTARS - follow the "Pyed Pyper"

They prove it every time they type! Good accurate Points GuyNTexas!
I think that there should be a rule - similar to Godwin's law - that whoever uses mental illness to make a political joke in reference to their opponents, loses the argument. Call it Harrier's law if you want. Mental illness is a serious issue and you should be ashamed of your self for trivializing those who suffer with it. Before you get upset that I am singling you out - research the forum and you will see that I hammer people all the time for doing this - both liberals and conservatives. You are just the latest to incur my ire.

Old 05-13-2012, 01:26 PM

Quote:
Which is totally brain dead unless you believe forged documents and stone walling is some reasonable effort of meeting eligibility standards.

You can't even get a drivers license without providing your birth certificate ... but for two years, Obama says no? Then produces a short form and claims there is no long form? Then produces that long form that they previously claimed didn't exist, which now appears to be a blatant forgery by any reasonable examination?

SURE ... nothing to all of this "birther" stuff .... move along now little sheeple, move along.
I have no opinion on the birther issue at all - I just find that people who do often make bad arguments - and I have been equally critical of the anti-birthers as I have of the birthers. Is it too hard for you to grasp the idea that someone can be objective and not hold an opinion on a given issue? I do find the birth certificate controversy, while possibly having some merit, an unneccesary distraction from the task at hand - which should be removing Barack Hussein Obama from office on November 6, 2012. Until a truly compelling case can be brought that leaves no doubt that laws have been broken - all of the eligibility stuff is flak.

Old 05-13-2012, 01:40 PM

15,089 posts, read 8,631,560 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by quigboto View Post
Oh, I agree that the electorate is a bunch of idiots, and that the 2 party system is a joke, but that doesn't make your birther fantasies any less idiotic.
The automatic invocation of these childish terms such as "birther" and "Conspiracy Theorist" and "Tin foil hatter" and "truther" ... etc. etc., identifies the user as one of those programmed imbeciles I was referring to. Like Pavlov's dogs ... drooling the moment they hear a bell ring.

You see, this is just a demonstration of the juvenile nature of such types ... the witty little name calling which apparently makes those that use such tactics feel smarter for some bazaar reason. But it's really just a clear demonstration of immaturity, and identifies the user as a person who has trouble maturely dealing with serious topics, and particularly with someone that disagrees with their childlike, naive opinions, and inability to deal with facts. This is playground banter, nothing more.

There is no fantasy involved in the fact that there is a constitutional eligibility requirement .. that's a fact. And there is no rational explanation for the President to dismiss his obligation to satisfy that requirement with legitimate documents right from the start ... and totally obnoxious to engage in two years of stone walling and legal fighting to avoid it, unless he was trying to hide something. That is the only rational conclusion that a thinking adult could come to. Then, if that were not enough to cause serious questions, after all of that, we are presented with a fake document that looks like a 9 year old created it. But it does make sense why some of you would accept that fake as real ... it fits your maturity level.

So there is no real surprise that you'd see nothing at all out of line with such obvious and deliberate efforts to deceive and avoid responsible accountability from elected leaders. It fits the overall pattern demonstrated by your behavior, like a glove.

Old 05-13-2012, 01:42 PM

2,884 posts, read 5,641,002 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harrier View Post
To be fair, you should acknowledge that wrecking ball has been somewhat critical of the president - the disagreement comes with your birther opinions. It is entirely possible to have an unfavorable view of the president - yet also believe that he was duly elected and met all neccesary eligibility criteria.
That has yet to be proven...

Old 05-13-2012, 01:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nayabone View Post
That has yet to be proven...
What hasn't been proven - that he is eligible? His eligibility was accepted by the secretary of states in all the states in which he appeared on the ballot. If there was misinformation given to those who certified the ballot - then it is incumbent on those who make such claims to prove so. I am certainly willing to examine any evidence that demonstrates ineligibility - but I haven't been presented with a strong case as of yet. Therefore I prefer to channel my energies into removing the president through the election process rather then place on chips on the birther line.

Old 05-13-2012, 02:04 PM

3,501 posts, read 3,134,706 times
Quote:
The automatic invocation of these childish terms such as "birther" and "Conspiracy Theorist" and "Tin foil hatter" and "truther" ... etc. etc., identifies the user as one of those programmed imbeciles I was referring to. Like Pavlov's dogs ... drooling the moment they hear a bell ring.

You see, this is just a demonstration of the juvenile nature of such types ... the witty little name calling which apparently makes those that use such tactics feel smarter for some bazaar reason. But it's really just a clear demonstration of immaturity, and identifies the user as a person who has trouble maturely dealing with serious topics, and particularly with someone that disagrees with their childlike, naive opinions, and inability to deal with facts. This is playground banter, nothing more.

There is no fantasy involved in the fact that there is a constitutional eligibility requirement .. that's a fact. And there is no rational explanation for the President to dismiss his obligation to satisfy that requirement with legitimate documents right from the start ... and totally obnoxious to engage in two years of stone walling and legal fighting to avoid it, unless he was trying to hide something. That is the only rational conclusion that a thinking adult could come to. Then, if that were not enough to cause serious questions, after all of that, we are presented with a fake document that looks like a 9 year old created it. But it does make sense why some of you would accept that fake as real ... it fits your maturity level.

So there is no real surprise that you'd see nothing at all out of line with such obvious and deliberate efforts to deceive and avoid responsible accountability from elected leaders. It fits the overall pattern demonstrated by your behavior, like a glove.
Oh, how subtly condescending! You cut me to the quick. Boo hoo. Where you utterly fail with your patronizing little post, is separating yourself from the patent absurdity of your claims.
Eloquent delusion is still delusion.
Please, do carry on with your very loquacious, but still incorrect ravings. They are so very entertaining!

Old 05-13-2012, 02:07 PM

3,501 posts, read 3,134,706 times
Quote:

And still somehow, even if what you assert was true (which it most certainly is not) you have been absolutely unable to do anything about it but cry on an internet message board.

Old 05-13-2012, 02:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harrier View Post
I have no opinion on the birther issue at all - I just find that people who do often make bad arguments - and I have been equally critical of the anti-birthers as I have of the birthers. Is it too hard for you to grasp the idea that someone can be objective and not hold an opinion on a given issue? I do find the birth certificate controversy, while possibly having some merit, an unneccesary distraction from the task at hand - which should be removing Barack Hussein Obama from office on November 6, 2012. Until a truly compelling case can be brought that leaves no doubt that laws have been broken - all of the eligibility stuff is flak.
First of all, Barack Obama is not the problem. The problem is LAWLESS government giving the American people the constant middle finger (for those still functional enough to realize it). And exposing Obama's ineligibility would go a long ways toward exposing the multitude of criminals in both parties that know damned well that they've assisted this clown into office unlawfully by their inaction and malfeasance and direct violation of their own oath's of office.

Secondly, try using a term more fitting the situation, instead of the worn out "birther" label constantly spewed by the drooling masses. Perhaps something like "Citizens for honest government" ? Or "Citizens for law abiding government", or "Citizens against Criminals in Government".

Thirdly, if you think for ONE SECOND that electing Mittens Romney is going to solve ANYTHING .... you aren't thinking at all ... and you haven't been paying very close attention to the real world we are living in today.

This left-right shell game needs to be exposed for the fraud it is .... simply picking one of the other shells is just lending credibility to a corrupt game that no thinking person should be deceived by any longer, at this stage.

Of course, we could always continue doing what we've always done ...but you're going to continue getting what you've always got, if you do. Another 4 years from the next best liar, blaming his predecessor for all of the problems he ain't fixing either.

What do they say about doing the same thing over and over, while expecting a different result?

Insanity.

Old 05-13-2012, 02:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by quigboto View Post
And still somehow, even if what you assert was true (which it most certainly is not) you have been absolutely unable to do anything about it but cry on an internet message board.
What's not true? You see, this is another example of childlike behavior .... uh uh, don't cry, not true ... blah, blah, blah.

The only thing you missed was ......
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies