U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
 
Old 05-13-2012, 05:04 PM
 
Location: Point Hope Alaska
4,320 posts, read 3,683,346 times
Reputation: 1146

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by HistorianDude View Post
I have provided you with citations to a dozen cases that explicitly agree with me.

You have none that agree with you.

I win.
YES... its not about the truth; (just like Obama) its all about who wins!!

Thanks for making my day.

100 court cases tossed out - dismissed

NOT ONE - settled according to the rule of LAW!!

Corruption wins!!! pat yourself on the back!! NO ONE ELSE WILL!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 05-13-2012, 05:05 PM
 
Location: Littleton, CO
20,894 posts, read 13,663,365 times
Reputation: 3949
Quote:
Originally Posted by Truth Exposer View Post
The abstract of Obama's vital records has been found to be a forgery under the authority of a law enforcement department.
And here we are more than two months later and this supposed "finding" has resulted in not a single charge being filed. Arpaio has refused even when offered the opportunity to present his findings in court before a judge.

We know the reasons of course... you can say anything you want in a press conference. But when you say those same things in a court under oath, you are under penalty of perjury.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Truth Exposer
That conflicts with the Hawaii Dept of Healths statements attesting to the authenticity of Barack Obamas vital records.
No... it does not. The Hawaii Department of health has authenticated the Birth Certificate. Arpaio's "posse" has never been within 2000 miles of the document. They have instead performed their incompetent investigation on an internet image. And everybody with more than a brain-stem knows you can't authenticate a paper document by looking at a picture of it.

There is no conflict because these are two different things.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Truth Exposer
Until then, Hawaii's Dept of Health statements can't be relied on as actual proof of authenticity until they come up with the microfilms of Obama's original vital records, if any.
Under both the US Constitution and the Federal Rules of evidence, the Hawaii DoH's authentication is absolute legal proof of Obama's Hawaiian birth.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 05-13-2012, 05:07 PM
 
8,561 posts, read 5,452,152 times
Reputation: 1172
Quote:
Originally Posted by BruSan View Post
Gotta ask after reading miles and miles of these threads: What the h*** difference does it make now?
It's political. The continuous posting and public dialogue regarding the birth certificate is about planting in the minds of vulnerable voters that Obama is "the other"....."not legitimate"....scary, therefore, we must not vote for him. THAT'S what it's about. And that's why these bogus charges and the unending "gossip" about the birth certificate should be and must be rebutted wherever they/it appear(s).

It goes back to the idea that if you repeat a lie often enough maybe some people, maybe many people, will believe it; it's the Obama haters' way of trying to making him illegitimate. I have no doubt that there are uninformed people with weak critical thinking skills out there who do believe the birther nonsense because they WANT to believe it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 05-13-2012, 05:15 PM
 
Location: Littleton, CO
20,894 posts, read 13,663,365 times
Reputation: 3949
Quote:
Originally Posted by Truth Exposer View Post
I know because the Hawaii privacy statutes prevent any release of any information pertaining to vital records.
Actually, no. They don't.

We can now add Hawaiian privacy statutes to the long list of subjects regarding which you are demonstrably ignorant.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Truth Exposer
Allegedly Director Fuddy had to waive Obama special permission to access his own records.
Again false. Nobody has "access" to their own records, and the waiver did not give the president access to his. The waiver was to obtain a version of a copy of the document that is no longer the legal version provided by the state.

It is odd that you would call it "allegedly" as well, since the request for the waiver and the granting of it by Director Fuddy have long been public record.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Truth Exposer
Former Director Fukino would have never been unable to do that with Lingle.
There is an unfortunate double negative in that sentence that renders it pretty much incomprehensible. Want to try again?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Truth Exposer
Democrat Governor Albercrombie couldn't get access when he wanted to resolve the issue.
He never said that. What he said is that he couldn't release the document without the President's permission.... something we all know to be true.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Truth Exposer
Now, getting on the subject of the investigation. Those investigators had full backing of the Maricopa County Sheriffs Department just like other investigations have been conducted in other cases.
Too bad it did not also have competent investigators or engage in an honest investigation. Other members of Arpaio's posse (who are themselves Birthers) have just published a book attacking the entire cold case posse investigation as a farce and a publicity stunt.

You just can't make this stuff up.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 05-13-2012, 05:18 PM
 
Location: Littleton, CO
20,894 posts, read 13,663,365 times
Reputation: 3949
Quote:
Originally Posted by SityData View Post
YES... its not about the truth; (just like Obama) its all about who wins!!
Actually, it's about both. As we see by reading the rest of your truth barren post.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SityData
100 court cases tossed out - dismissed

NOT ONE - settled according to the rule of LAW!!
A complete and bald faced lie. More than a dozen Birther cases were not dismissed, and were decided on their merits.

Birthers lost every single one.

See? It's about both the truth and who wins.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 05-13-2012, 05:26 PM
 
Location: Point Hope Alaska
4,320 posts, read 3,683,346 times
Reputation: 1146
Quote:
Originally Posted by HistorianDude View Post
And here we are more than two months later and this supposed "finding" has resulted in not a single charge being filed. Arpaio has refused even when offered the opportunity to present his findings in court before a judge.
Because he was told to SHUT UP - be patient and wait. The FBI is taking this very seriously and the October Surprise will prove to the whole world.

I want to hear what you have to say then - when they slam the door on Obama
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 05-13-2012, 05:31 PM
 
8,561 posts, read 5,452,152 times
Reputation: 1172
Quote:
Originally Posted by SityData View Post
Because he was told to SHUT UP - be patient and wait. The FBI is taking this very seriously and the October Surprise will prove to the whole world.

I want to hear what you have to say then - when they slam the door on Obama
This is pathetic. WHO told you someone supposedly told him to "Shut up"? Do you have a personal inside track for this info? Does the FBI confide in you regularly? "October Surprise"....really? More magical/wishful thinking.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 05-13-2012, 05:34 PM
 
Location: Littleton, CO
20,894 posts, read 13,663,365 times
Reputation: 3949
Quote:
Originally Posted by SityData View Post
Because he was told to SHUT UP - be patient and wait. The FBI is taking this very seriously and the October Surprise will prove to the whole world.
It is bad enough when you repeat the long debunked lies of other Birthers. It is just pathetic when you start making up lies of your own.

Arpaio has been told by nobody to "shut up." He simply knows the difference between lying in a press conference and lying in a court under oath. He's happy to do the former, but not the latter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SityData
I want to hear what you have to say then - when they slam the door on Obama
Your delusions are undignified.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 05-13-2012, 05:37 PM
 
8,561 posts, read 5,452,152 times
Reputation: 1172
Quote:
Originally Posted by Truth Exposer View Post
I know I can't but you are the one that has and that is why I have posted actual evidence and the truth that exposes the falsehoods in your posts.
Sorry, I haven't seen falsehoods posted by HistorianDude. I have, however, seen, even in your very low post count, misleading information posted by you on this subject. I don't see how you've accurately countered anything today.

Last edited by FancyFeast5000; 05-13-2012 at 06:05 PM.. Reason: typo
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 05-13-2012, 05:37 PM
 
Location: Littleton, CO
20,894 posts, read 13,663,365 times
Reputation: 3949
Quote:
Originally Posted by Truth Exposer View Post
I know I can't but you are the one that has and that is why I have posted actual evidence and the truth that exposes the falsehoods in your posts.
Again... I have cited a dozen cases that say you are wrong. To this point you have run away from even acknowledging them.

What's the magic number before you understand that this is settled law and you lost? You already have a dozen cases saying so. Do you need two dozen? Three?

Guess what... under the law, you really only need one. And we have a dozen that say explicitly that Barack Obama is a natural born citizen of the United States.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Similar Threads
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top