U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-10-2012, 02:50 PM

5,113 posts, read 4,941,199 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by monkeywrenching View Post
obama has to be charged in the house and convicted in the senate with the scotus presiding over it all. let me tell you this, it will never ever happen. a potus will resign before letting it come that far.

I knew clinton would never be convicted when it happened to him. if clinton thought there was a chance he would have been convicted, he would have resigne just like nixon did.
Nixon and Clinton were accused of relatively minor crimes compared to the crimes Obama has committed. It does not matter if he is in office or not when that time comes ... and it will. Obama could face capital punishment for his crimes so I expect Obama to escape the country and head for somewhere like Pakistan or Egypt where he might find protection.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-10-2012, 02:52 PM

4,043 posts, read 2,996,235 times
The "Justice Dept." is headed by a racist and is no longer truly The Justice Dept.
God continue to bless this sheriff for having "a pair" and telling Holder to clean his own house before trying to fix or change the sheriff's.

Old 05-10-2012, 02:54 PM

749 posts, read 714,515 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SHABAZZ310 View Post
He has some nerve with the things happening in his organization to even try to tell the number one lawman in the country what to do. He needs to get over himself and shape up before the feds come get him. Once that happens the voters will be free to pick someone else as well.
Oh dry up...

All he's trying to do is uphold an immigration law that's already on the books. A law that our sitting President doesn't have the stones to enforce.

Need a crying towel?

Old 05-10-2012, 02:55 PM

29,419 posts, read 18,685,831 times
This is what happens in today's insane US. A lawman follows the law, federal law mind you, and the DOJ goes after him. The entire country has been turned upside down with these fools in DC.

Old 05-10-2012, 02:55 PM

8,520 posts, read 4,991,138 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunnysee View Post
The "Justice Dept." is headed by a racist and is no longer truly The Justice Dept.
God continue to bless this sheriff for having "a pair" and telling Holder to clean his own house before trying to fix or change the sheriff's.
And then you woke up.

FYI, having bolded and colored words don’t get your point across any better.

Old 05-10-2012, 02:57 PM

Yeah, let's talk about the color of my font, since you can't gainsay my message.
In other words, you made my day!

Old 05-10-2012, 03:00 PM

8,520 posts, read 4,991,138 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LeftyTrav View Post
Oh dry up...

All he's trying to do is uphold an immigration law that's already on the books. A law that our sitting President doesn't have the stones to enforce.

Need a crying towel?
My problem isn’t with deporting illegal aliens. It’s with this below. Joe's supporters need to get a clue and wake up!

Quote:
suit, filed in the District of Arizona, accuses jail officials of referring to Latinos as “wetbacks,” “Mexican *******,” and “stupid Mexicans.” The suit says Arpaio “voiced his biased opinion of Latinos and Latino culture” in a book he coauthored in 2008.
“Arpaio singles out Mexicans and Latinos as different from all other immigrant groups in America,” the complaint says. “For example, Arpaio states that Latinos maintain ‘language [,] customs [and] beliefs separate from the mainstream,’ and are trying to “reconquest” American soil through migration to the United States

Old 05-10-2012, 03:00 PM

14,307 posts, read 11,504,440 times
Quote:
Being a lunatic birther is a factual description not an opinion. Feeling a certain way doesn’t mean anything is true. There are bunches of people who feel a certain why who wear jackets that prevent them from hurting themselves.

I don’t know why people consider being against racial profiling is being pro-illegal alien. I suggest you read up on what this guy has done and is doing to American citizens.
No, it IS only an opinion. If one feels a certain way they have the right to investigate their suspicions. Jackets? WTH? You're analogies fall short of anything closely related.

I am against racial profiling. What I am saying is that it is the pro-illegals who are making this "claim" of racial profiling and it simply isn't true. I have read up on Arpaio. Why do you think he keeps getting re-elected over and over?

Old 05-10-2012, 03:01 PM

14,307 posts, read 11,504,440 times
Quote:
My problem isn’t with deporting illegal aliens. It’s with this below. Joe's supporters need to get a clue and wake up!
Again, these are the pro-illegals opinions not based on fact. As for reconquista are you denying that it doesn't exist on some scale at least? What do you think would happen if illegal immigration is allowed to continue from Mexico? Reconquista would automatically happen. Do the math!

Old 05-10-2012, 03:02 PM

Let's see Holder in action, proving my claim that he's a racist and by other things he says here, that this department is no longer honestly a Justice Department. (therefore, the sheriff is right, yet again--about Holder) See and hear him rationalizing why he has dropped cases and why he does not CARE about sworn affidavits that his department has been handed.

Eric Holder 'My People" - YouTube
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies