Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-10-2012, 04:22 PM

2,404 posts, read 6,555,709 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casper in Dallas View Post
You seem to forget that while upholding laws, those enforcing them have to follow rules that ensure people are not harrassed or lose their civil rights. Stopping people simple because they are brown or arresting people because they cannot provide proof of citizenship and they are brown is violating those rules, or didn't you know that?
If you are not a citizen of the U.S. then you have no rights ! and for those of us that are U.S. citizens they are protecting us in doing what they do and in which ever way they have to for out safety.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-10-2012, 04:26 PM

2,404 posts, read 6,555,709 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SHABAZZ310 View Post
My problem isn’t with deporting illegal aliens. It’s with this below. Joe's supporters need to get a clue and wake up!
I have many hispanic friends who say the same thing . Their going to take back what they say was stolen from them ! so their family members can come to California and taste the GOOD-LIFE. so whats the big difference ?? between them saying it and the Sheriff saying it ? it is true ! ?.

Last edited by Fighter 1; 05-10-2012 at 04:35 PM..

Old 05-10-2012, 04:38 PM

25,100 posts, read 39,126,235 times
Obama's Justice Department and Obama's Homeland Security Department.

Now, HS is run by Napolitano who HATES Sheriff Joe - HATES!!

There is no question that Arpaio is a blowhard, a media hound and so on. BUT, there also is no question that Napolitano is after Arpaio because of Joe's stance on the immigration issue.

What is going on is nothing more than a political witchunt.

Old 05-10-2012, 04:39 PM

8,653 posts, read 6,100,660 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fighter 1 View Post
I have many hispanic friends who say the same thing . Their going to take back what they say was stolen from them ! so their family members can come to California and taste the GOOD-LIFE. so whats the big difference ?? between them saying it and the Sheriff saying it ? it is true ! ?.
I have black friends that use certain derogatory lingo towards each other. But I’ll tell you this if a white person used those terms around me there will be hell to pay. And that’s just the way it is.

Old 05-10-2012, 04:39 PM

14,306 posts, read 13,266,840 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fighter 1 View Post
If you are not a citizen of the U.S. then you have no rights ! and for those of us that are U.S. citizens they are protecting us in doing what they do and in which ever way they have to for out safety.
I have to laugh when the defenders of illegal aliens make these lying statements, "stopping people simply because they are brown or arresting people because they cannot provide proof of citizenship".

No one is stopped simply for their skin color and no one is asked to prove their citizenship in this country, only that they have a viable ID that proves they are here "legally" in our country. The lies by the pro-illegals never cease to amaze me!

Old 05-10-2012, 04:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunnysee View Post
Saying it isn't racist will not make that reality. It's obviously racist.
Not even a "nice try" but I clap for your committment to participation.
In that clip what do you consider racist? Holders objection to “this is the greatest affront in history he’s ever scene” regarding voters rights. Or do you object to him saying black people are my people? Because that’s what the conversation is about not “kill whitey” as you might think.

Old 05-10-2012, 04:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chicagonut View Post
I have to laugh when the defenders of illegal aliens make these lying statements, "stopping people simply because they are brown or arresting people because they cannot provide proof of citizenship".

No one is stopped simply for their skin color and no one is asked to prove their citizenship in this country, only that they have a viable ID that proves they are here "legally" in our country. The lies by the pro-illegals never cease to amaze me!
You are clearly disconnected from what happens. People are stopped for being black or brown all the time. It’s happened to me before. I’m not saying every traffic stop is based off profiling but when racial profiling happens you’re damn right it needs to be investigated.

Old 05-10-2012, 04:52 PM

20,893 posts, read 16,012,479 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chicagonut View Post
No one is stopped simply for their skin color and no one is asked to prove their citizenship in this country, only that they have a viable ID that proves they are here "legally" in our country.
The naivete in that assertion is... cute.

Old 05-10-2012, 04:52 PM

10,545 posts, read 13,538,031 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SHABAZZ310 View Post
I have black friends that use certain derogatory lingo towards each other. But I’ll tell you this if a white person used those terms around me there will be hell to pay. And that’s just the way it is.
I understand that perspective.

In this case the people involved are in prison, so they better toughen up if they're that upset about being called mean names.

Old 05-10-2012, 04:54 PM

831 posts, read 676,976 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Don9 View Post
Obama has committed high crimes against the state ... treason

I'm in chuckle's right now. LOL...

whites want to imprison blacks and the muslims want to kill whites... Perfect utpoia, whens the real party starting?

I think folks should be REAL careful who they p!sss off, if war starts, it wont be regional.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies