U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-10-2012, 04:53 PM

11,501 posts, read 13,391,089 times

Advertisements

Would someone please tell the anti American commi Holder to take a hike.

He acts like he runs the country.

8 more months and we will be rid of the anti American lying criminal idiots like Holder.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-10-2012, 05:00 PM

20,894 posts, read 13,612,128 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chicagonut View Post
And you know different, how?
Because as an Italian American who only looks vaguely Mexican I have been stopped by police and harassed while walking in my own neighborhood.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chicagonut
I am not saying that there isn't a crooked cop here and there but they don't represent the majority.
Thus accounting for the fact that the Justice Department is not going after every county sheriff, but only the one they believe to be a crooked cop.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chicagonut
You want to throw out the baby with the bathwater I guess. You don't fool me one bit. I know what your agenda is.
Oh my... you are God aren't you?

You earlier professed to know the details of every stop ever made by a sheriff's deputy in Maricopa County, and now you assert the ability to look right into my soul and divine my very heart. So you must actually be God!!!

Since you are omniscient and by extension omnipotent, could you do something about world peace rather than fritter your valuable time away on City-Data?

Please?

Old 05-10-2012, 05:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
Have you noticed that that committee in the House has had a bellyful of Holder and just maybe this thing with Sheriff Joe is to take peoples' minds off what he is doing with the committee to continue to hide what they want to know?
Most people can keep track of more than one thing at a time... or did you not realize that?

Old 05-10-2012, 05:07 PM

30,194 posts, read 16,560,929 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SHABAZZ310 View Post
About freaking time! This piece of trash needs to be locked away.
No. Eric Holder needs to be locked away. He needs to be removed from his positon. HE is the "piece of trash", not Arpio

Old 05-10-2012, 05:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nononsenseguy View Post
No. Eric Holder needs to be locked away. He needs to be removed from his positon. HE is the "piece of trash", not Arpio
You know... Italian names are not really that hard to spell. There are almost no silent letters in the entire language.

Old 05-10-2012, 05:12 PM

2,265 posts, read 2,767,289 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greatday View Post
The citizens of Maricopa County, Arizona will re-elect Joe in November.
Thankfully!

Old 05-10-2012, 05:14 PM

1,030 posts, read 1,174,740 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SHABAZZ310 View Post
About freaking time! This piece of trash needs to be locked away.

The Justice Department Has Had It with Sheriff Joe - Yahoo! News
It's hard to believe that this slack-jawed fool is still around. Here's hoping that the DOJ takes him down. And takes him down hard.

Old 05-10-2012, 05:15 PM

8,520 posts, read 4,987,592 times
Quote:
If a black, brown or white has been known to commit a crime in a certain area and you fit the description of course LE might ask you questions to solve the crime. That is criminal profiling that LE has the right to do. If you violate a traffic law then it doesn't matter what the color of your skin is, you will be stopped. Get off the victim mentality bandwagon for God's sake!
I wonder how happy you’ll be if your neighborhood was patrolled by black cops and they stopped whites all the time because of their overall violent past. I bet your tone will change quickly. Hey, but as long is it’s not you being harassed everything’s ok.

Old 05-10-2012, 05:19 PM

1,030 posts, read 1,174,740 times
Quote:
If a black, brown or white has been known to commit a crime in a certain area and you fit the description of course LE might ask you questions to solve the crime. That is criminal profiling that LE has the right to do. If you violate a traffic law then it doesn't matter what the color of your skin is, you will be stopped. Get off the victim mentality bandwagon for God's sake!
Spoken like a true white conservative. Violations of "others" civil rights are just fine, however if it involves a violation of their own civil rights it's an outrage.

Old 05-10-2012, 05:24 PM

8,520 posts, read 4,987,592 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nietzschean Gangsta View Post
Spoken like a true white conservative. Violations of "others" civil rights are just fine, however if it involves a violation of their own civil rights it's an outrage.
I wonder how she’ll feel if black panthers were standing at her polling place. I bet she’ll be doing back flips…
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies