U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 
Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-11-2012, 08:27 AM

1,611 posts, read 956,962 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by doctrain View Post
Most of the time its created by "man" but not because of anything we eat. It has to do mainly with upbringing and the child/parent relationship. Deep Google Freud, who had it right but is not in vogue now because his theories are not P.C.
wow, do you just continuously lie on this forum or in real life too?

my parents were GOOD NORMAL PARENTS. it has ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to do with upbringing and there is no excuse for lying like you do because there are gay people to ask if this is so. and it's not.

my parents are still married, my brother and sister are both straight and we went to church every sunday.

I have been gay since the moment i was born, probably before in the womb. I've never experienced a second of my life NOT being gay and it wasn't chosen. so again, now that you've been officially told you can stop lying now. again, what you're saying is PROVEN TO BE NOT TRUE and you've OFFICIALLY BEEN TOLD as s such now if you continue to post this in the future you are OFFICIALLY a liar and can't be trusted on ANYTHING ELSE you say.

btw, i hope you know that banning two gay people from getting maried won't make tbem 'turn' straight. it'll just destroy the mentally and legally and wreck their families. since i don't see what YOU have to gain in destroying our personal lives i guess that means you're simply a bully. have you ever not tried being evil in the name of religion and proving that your religion isn't true?

whatever... bullying goes on i guess.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-11-2012, 08:29 AM

13,169 posts, read 4,977,911 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tofurkey View Post
Dude/ette, did you just fall of that train today... ?

There's plenty more at the YouTube link

Apparently you are not really old enough to know the difference in the way gays were treated 40-50 years ago and what they were not allowed to do as oppose to what they can do today openly.

Gays have been recognized throughout history but they have never been a political force as they are now, which can be attributed to their sheer numbers

Old 05-11-2012, 08:33 AM

8,567 posts, read 4,966,783 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by simetime View Post
Apparently you are not really old enough to know the difference in the way gays were treated 40-50 years ago and what they were not allowed to do as oppose to what they can do today openly.

Gays have been recognized throughout history but they have never been a political force as they are now, which can be attributed to their sheer numbers
So really... what were they 'not allowed to do', and who really knew? And what's different about men that they can do anything differently today than they could 50 or 500 or 5000 years ago?

And when did their numbers become sheer enough to be political? OR was it access to information?

Old 05-11-2012, 08:36 AM

12,626 posts, read 8,102,069 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mlassoff View Post
That explains why many pairs of twins exist where one is gay and one is not... right? I guess incorrect theories are not in vogue nor are they PC.

Thanks for playing. Try again.

At least provide the source.

Twin Studies of Homosexuality

Old 05-11-2012, 09:01 AM

9,385 posts, read 4,856,825 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chielgirl View Post
Like not one iota of evidence for a god thing?
It's simply a man-made construct.
Every time that comes up I think "Whose god(s)". Theres a lot of them in this world? If there is only one, then the rest of them must be wrong

Last edited by LS Jaun; 05-11-2012 at 09:35 AM..

Old 05-11-2012, 09:03 AM

5,527 posts, read 5,982,796 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by simetime View Post
But does'nt contradict of the teaching of many pastors that god created "Adam and Eve" and not "Adam and Steve?"

If you say that it was a mistake that would mean that God is falliable, which starts another arguement
Their answer to that is "Free will".

Old 05-11-2012, 09:05 AM

9,644 posts, read 10,666,138 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rlarson21 View Post
wow, do you just continuously lie on this forum or in real life too?

\

I have been gay since the moment i was born, probably before in the womb. I've never experienced a second of my life NOT being gay and it wasn't chosen. so again, now that you've been officially told you can stop lying now. again, what you're saying is PROVEN TO BE NOT TRUE and you've OFFICIALLY BEEN TOLD as s such now if you continue to post this in the future you are OFFICIALLY a liar and can't be trusted on ANYTHING ELSE you say.

\.
So you can remember all the way back to when you were born? Who's the liar here?

Old 05-11-2012, 09:07 AM

30,963 posts, read 12,579,681 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taratova View Post
the spirit of lust.

God created satan...
Amen!

God created lust. God created greed. God created sin. God created all the traps, and an excuse to blame something He created... Satan.

Just so He can enjoy punishing those He planned punishment for, and then complain about not being heard, so He can wipe the earth, kill thousands, and continue the cycle.

The plot is only a bit more elaborate than the typical Soap Opera.

Old 05-11-2012, 09:09 AM

4,323 posts, read 1,432,586 times
I guess this Politics and other controversies is only going to end up being a depository for GAY threads.

No one is born 'GAY"! No one is born a murderer. You choose your destiny through the thought process - nothing more.

Keep thinking about it.. and you cause it to grow & bloom; Dismiss the thoughts and they go away!

Old 05-11-2012, 09:10 AM

30,963 posts, read 12,579,681 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SityData View Post
I guess this Politics and other controversies is only going to end up being a depository for GAY threads.

No one is born 'GAY"! No one is born a murderer. You choose your destiny through the thought process - nothing more.
So, when did you choose to be straight? Did you not?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies