Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-11-2012, 04:11 PM

37,963 posts, read 22,147,086 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by padcrasher View Post
Just more nonsense.

The alternative is to vote for a Republican who will cut government spending on the middle class sending the fragile economy into a tailspin.

Then let the rich keep their tax cuts so they can horde more of their money, rather than it being put back into the economy.

There is a reason right wingers post political attack ads here.

They don't have the intellect to think for themselves.
Please tell me how not taking more dollars out of the economy, thru burdensome regulations and taxes, will harm the economy? The best way to increase prosperity is by getting out of the freaking way, and letting us create jobs.0
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-11-2012, 04:22 PM

5,756 posts, read 3,997,659 times
Quote:
Just more nonsense.

The alternative is to vote for a Republican who will cut government spending on the middle class sending the fragile economy into a tailspin.

Then let the rich keep their tax cuts so they can horde more of their money, rather than it being put back into the economy.

Now that is rich....LMAO....

Old 05-11-2012, 04:22 PM

13,887 posts, read 13,669,981 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunnysee View Post
That darn teleprompter-god isn't doing his/her job!! Or, are rumors true that Valerie J. is his handler and she's not around as she needs to be?
She's actually the acting president. He just does what she tells him to do.

Another big Obammy booboo. Today he gave a lame speech in front of someone's house in Reno. He was babbling about how much money a homeowner would save by refinancing.

He accidentally said the savings would be $3000 a month. He meant $3000 a year.

That in and of itself isn't noteworthy, but the first thing I thought of was to wonder how the left idiots would guffaw and spew and bloviate if someone like Sarah had said that. Heck, they still think she said she could see Russia from her house. They aren't smart at all, those libs. Single digit IQ, well beneath that of a salted slug.

Old 05-11-2012, 04:46 PM

4,395 posts, read 4,911,481 times
Quote:
Nope.

I'd rather collect taxes from all of us, to assist those less fortunate than ourselves.

That's LEGAL, CONSTITUTIONAL, and ETHICAL.

You may want the poor and middle class living in squalor while the rich amass wealth of historical proportions....not me.
Where in the Constitution is wealth distribution covered? Not one of the enumerated powers last time I checked.

If the .gov let me keep more money, I'd definitely give more to charity. But right now keeping my family above water is my top priority. If I can't do that, then I become a charity case.

Old 05-11-2012, 04:49 PM

3,064 posts, read 2,638,497 times
Probably due to that "haze" he was in during his last two years of high school.

Old 05-12-2012, 08:17 AM

37,963 posts, read 22,147,086 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by doctrain View Post
Probably due to that "haze" he was in during his last two years of high school.
Which has always been a question to me; how does a kid in a drug and alcohol induced two-year daze get a scholarship to Harvard?

Old 05-12-2012, 09:04 AM

23,864 posts, read 24,108,334 times
Quote:

"War on women!"

"Astroturf!"

Obamacare...

Goes both ways, padcrasher, and if you're not honest and/or objective enough to admit it, then you're part of the problem, not the solution.

Old 05-12-2012, 09:14 AM

6,125 posts, read 7,474,008 times
Around World, Obama's Presidency A Disappointment

Old 05-12-2012, 09:15 AM

23,549 posts, read 17,223,445 times
Default Obama like Reagan, time to retire

Obama forgot about the economy..he is sounding more and more like Reagan in his later years.

Old 05-12-2012, 09:23 AM

4,571 posts, read 3,520,074 times
And yet the obamabots excuse anything their fool does and continues to point fingers and scream, hey, look over there. Name calling, deflection, lies, it's the democrat way.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies