Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-11-2012, 09:46 PM

22,634 posts, read 14,891,797 times

Advertisements

Of course some people are "Try-Sexual" ... they are willing to try anything.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-12-2012, 12:44 AM

3,236 posts, read 3,927,132 times
The real reason bisexual guys don't come out that much is that it creeps out girls when a guy is bisexual. Most girls who find that out will cease to think of that guy as a man so they keep it under wraps if they prefer women but also like men. Women aren't as closeted with that because more guys than not find it hot when a woman is bi.

Old 05-12-2012, 12:45 AM

61,289 posts, read 87,214,458 times
bek most of us think that our sex life is not something u should "come out" with.
it should be private.

Old 05-12-2012, 09:12 AM

30,650 posts, read 21,811,937 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clark Park View Post
Of course some people are "Try-Sexual" ... they are willing to try anything.
That may be the best one yet. Is that original or did you come up with that? I may have to steal that one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huckleberry3911948 View Post
bek most of us think that our sex life is not something u should "come out" with.
it should be private.
Totally understandable for those who have come out in this thread that share the same opinion. Not everyone is comfortible talking about human sexuality. This thread is meant for those who are willing to talk openly about human sexuality.

Last edited by LS Jaun; 05-12-2012 at 09:22 AM..

Old 05-12-2012, 09:57 AM

1,329 posts, read 828,559 times
I'm bisexual. In my experience alot of straight women don't understand bisexual males, and assume a bisexual male is probably gay and not worth their interest except as a friend. And alot of gay men don't accept bisexual males either as being anything but closeted gay men or liars. Society seems much more accepting of bisexual women, on the other hand.

Old 05-12-2012, 03:13 PM

17,468 posts, read 12,894,851 times
Wouldn't this fit better in the "Relationship" forum or do they have a forum "Know Your Own Body"

Being bi-sexual seems like you can't get enough sex and had to go that way. Wouldn't it take up to much of living ones life chasing both genders.

I do have to ask what does this have to do with Politics and Other Controversies....wouldn't that be like the planet/world or something.

Old 05-12-2012, 03:29 PM

720 posts, read 3,001,580 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LS Jaun View Post
You hear about coming out all the time in the Gay community and it is celibrated, but When a Bisexual comes out which isn't often they are looked at with disdain and suspician by many. Bi-sexual men are ostrocized by women as you see on this board?

In real life I know quite a few women that have had open Bisexual experiences or even indentify themselves as "Bi" but you rarely see anyone identifying themselves here as such?

This applies to Gays and Straight, as neither group seem 100% comfortable with Bi-sexual People.
not necessarily true of everyone but it seems to me most bi people have a preference for one sex but swing to the other side for sexual gratification. on dating sites like ok cupid damn near 40% of women are labeled as bi. i imagine these are women who will have a threesome, makeout with their friend drunk but probably woudln't be in an ltr with a women and probably plan on marrying a man.

Old 05-12-2012, 03:33 PM

7,364 posts, read 14,647,748 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DT113876 View Post
I'm bisexual. In my experience alot of straight women don't understand bisexual males, and assume a bisexual male is probably gay and not worth their interest except as a friend. And alot of gay men don't accept bisexual males either as being anything but closeted gay men or liars. Society seems much more accepting of bisexual women, on the other hand.
My opinion of bi men as a straight women: they identify as bi only in regards to having an orgasm, and when it comes to actual relationships they arent bi at all, and only view one gender as relationship material. There is something really gross about defining yourself based on your orgasms, so that is why i don't care for them. In my lifetime i have probably met two dozen self-proclaimed bi men, but only two actually DATED both sexes. The others were all about getting off. As an aside, of those two bi men who dated, one is.still a good friend and the other I married and later divorced. (the divorce was unrelated to his past history of dating guys).

Old 05-12-2012, 03:57 PM

3,440 posts, read 5,704,277 times
In the past decade more bisexual women have been coming out.

The walls concerning homosexuality are slowly being torn down. Within the next 2 decades, you'll see more bisexual men and women coming out.

The walls have been mainly torn down for women and that's why there are way more bisexual women than men.

Old 05-12-2012, 04:02 PM

Location: where people are either too stupid to leave or too stuck to move
3,982 posts, read 6,673,253 times
i'm bisexual..there is said it.. i'm a girl though, however the best thing about being bisexual was i got to choose, and i have decided to only choose men from now on..however i always tell the people i date,in case they have a problem with it, but i'm not shouting it to like my mom or strangers.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies