U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-12-2012, 02:33 PM

58,188 posts, read 41,002,133 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3~Shepherds View Post
You people didn't vote Obama in to change the world did you??
No, I voted for Obama to keep a fear-mongering old man and a ditz out of the White House. Not happily but I'm afraid I'll have to vote for him again as a better shot of avoiding another needless war, this time in Iran.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-12-2012, 02:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KUchief25 View Post
Here let me help you out as it appears you like to twist things.

fail·ure

   [feyl-yer] Show IPA
noun 1. an act or instance of failing or proving unsuccessful; lack of success: His effort ended in failure. The campaign was a failure.

2. nonperformance of something due, required, or expected: a failure to do what one has promised; a failure to appear.

3. a subnormal quantity or quality; an insufficiency: the failure of crops.

4. deterioration or decay, especially of vigor, strength, etc.: The failure of her health made retirement necessary.

5. a condition of being bankrupt by reason of insolvency.
WOW! You can use a dictionary. NOW why not show us EXACTLY where this article brands Obama a failure as both you and the OP have baselessly alleged?

Or will you first have to look up the meaning of 'baseless allegation' while you do your famous Chubby Checker imitation?

Last edited by burdell; 05-12-2012 at 02:55 PM..

Old 05-12-2012, 02:40 PM

4,320 posts, read 3,682,076 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by burdell View Post
No, I voted for Obama to keep a fear-mongering old man and a ditz out of the White House. Not happily but I'm afraid I'll have to vote for him again as a better shot of avoiding another needless war, this time in Iran.
So a wannabe Diktator is a better choice?? Obitler 2012 & FOREVER

Iran wants to destroy Israel - wipe it out of existence

Iran wants to destroy the U.S.A. wipe it out of existence.!!

Obama couldn't be happier!!

Old 05-12-2012, 02:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SityData View Post

And Romney wants to use the US to fight Israel's battles!

israel couldn't be happier

NO! NO! A THOUSAND TIMES NO!

No more ChickenS**T ChickenHawks in the White House!

And YES!, IMO Obama IS the better choice of these two political hacks.

Old 05-12-2012, 03:03 PM

IN less than a years time you are going to be crying and screaming because you can't afford your electrical bill or put food on the table. Once the dollar is devalued - then you can smile!!

We live in very dangerous times my friend - Iran will not stop until it has destroyed the U.S.

Two muslims want the same outcome for the U.S. A. so roll over and take it like a man - we are screwed if obama gets another term.

Old 05-12-2012, 03:05 PM

11,449 posts, read 14,316,400 times
Quote:
IN less than a years time you are going to be crying and screaming because you can't afford your electrical bill or put food on the table. Once the dollar is devalued - then you can smile!!

We live in very dangerous times my friend - Iran will not stop until it has destroyed the U.S.

Two muslims want the same outcome for the U.S. A. so roll over and take it like a man - we are screwed if obama gets another term.
Keep up the paranoia! There might Iranians hiding under your bed. You'd better check several times every day, just to be safe.

Old 05-12-2012, 03:07 PM

Location: Georgia, on the Florida line, right above Tallahassee
10,475 posts, read 13,838,090 times
Quote:

Explain how that makes him happy.

Old 05-12-2012, 03:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Visvaldis View Post
Keep up the paranoia! There might Iranians hiding under your bed. You'd better check several times every day, just to be safe.
Nope no need to check for Iranians in the Arctic - they are well established in the White House!

Old 05-12-2012, 03:09 PM

11,449 posts, read 14,316,400 times
Quote:
Nope no need to check for Iranians in the Arctic - they are well established in the White House!
What are you waiting for? Get yer guns and ammo and drive to DC to save America.

Old 05-12-2012, 03:10 PM

10,963 posts, read 8,055,459 times
Quote:

Can you LOGICALLY explain to me with the Euro going through a high crises and the Chinese facing slowing the expected growth that the dollar is going to be devalued?

Euro Falls to 3-Month Low Against Dollar on Greek Debt Concern - Bloomberg

Gold Bulls Weakest in Month as Investors Buy Dollar - Bloomberg
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies