U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-13-2012, 10:40 AM

13,624 posts, read 11,010,429 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by SityData View Post
President Barack Obama’s reelection campaign store offers a variety of LGBT merchandise, including items such as the “My Two Dads Support Obama Onesie,” and the “I’m Out For Obama” t-shirt. On Wednesday, President Obama announced that he now supports homosexual marriage.

The items in the “LGBT for Obama” collection range in price from a $10 beer can coozie to a $40 Party Pack of items – including a shirt, poster, buttons, car magnets, and bumper sticker – for “your next house party.”

Other pro-LGBT items for sale at Store.BarackObama.com include the following:

-- A $20 “LGBT for Obama” poster

-- A $20 children’s onesie reading “My Two Moms Support Obama”

-- A $20 children’s onesie reading “My Two Dads Support Obama”

-- A $30 t-shirt reading “I’m Out for Obama”

-- A $30 t-shirt reading “Obama Pride”

-- A $30 t-shirt reading “DADT Repealed 12.20.2010” DADT stands for Don’t Ask, Don’t Tell.

-- A $10 can coozie reading “LGBT for Obma”

-- A $40 Party Pack featuring a t-shirt, stickers, car magnet, bumper sticker, and buttons reading “LGBT for Obama

Obama's sideline business is exempt from all the new regulations being thrust upon small business owners.

I can't wait to see the "movies" and other entertainment values this administration will be selling next.

How about a Movie showing how many young boys died from aids or committed suicide from Harvey Milks Adventures??

Maybe George Clooney or Tom Hanks could provide the compelling narrative showing why this HERO is honored in California.

The TRANSPARENCY this administration promised is coming to full FRUITition.

(puns intended).

All of these "new" items - are in full stock! (chuckle) how long did it take to prepare to manufacture all of this new inventory that magically - suddenly just appeared in just two days time?

what happend to the obama toilet paper?? and the toilet brushes.?? and what about the obama barf bags on planes?? those would sell like hot cakes..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-13-2012, 10:41 AM

6,423 posts, read 11,302,831 times
With the right man power and factory, you can pump out t-shirts and stuff in hours by the hundreds.

Old 05-13-2012, 10:52 AM

18,794 posts, read 14,184,568 times
So now perhaps we know what was behind the dramatic announcement & hoopla. It has been a bit puzzling, because as far as I could tell there was zero impact on policy. As Eugene Robinson points out, Obama wants the matter left in the hands of the states, over 30 of which have already decided against "gay marriage."
In Obama’s stance on gay marriage, a return to hope - The Washington Post

But now we have a possible underlying reason for the proclamation: just a clever scheme of hawking truckloads of junky merchandise. Is there an "if I had a son, he'd look like Trayvon" hoodie? Or the one I really want "The police acted stupidly" T-shirt?

Old 05-13-2012, 11:53 AM

4,320 posts, read 3,660,309 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by swagger View Post
You guys missed the point COMPLETELY.

Nobody cares that he's selling stuff.

The point is that the whole "Obama supports gay marriage" thing was supposed to have been spontaneous and due to a "gaffe" by Biden. The fact that he's got a ton of merchandise ready to sell, based on a position supposedly driven by this "gaffe" and the subsequent "spontaneous" admission, a mere two or three days afterwards, is demonstrative of the FACT that there was nothing spontaneous about it. This was very, very obviously well planned and executed "spontaneity."

Thank YOU - for noticing the OBVIOUS!! Its' just too far over the heads of these Jaywalking Allstars.

thanks swagger - YOU hit the "nail" right on the head! THAT was my whole point when I made the post. but as usual the "brain dead" Allstars can't think like that - their undeveloped mindset looks for an excuse instead of looking for the TRUTH! BRAVO !! Whoop Whoop!!

Old 05-13-2012, 11:56 AM

29,125 posts, read 21,913,064 times
Quote:
[/b]
Thank YOU - for noticing the OBVIOUS!! Its' just too far over the heads of these Jaywalking Allstars.

thanks swagger - YOU hit the "nail" right on the head! THAT was my whole point when I made the post. but as usual the "brain dead" Allstars can't think like that - their undeveloped mindset looks for an excuse instead of looking for the TRUTH!
I still can't buy my shirt.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harrier View Post
Where are the "Jaywalking Allstar" shirts? Can one buy an offical "O-bot manual'? Can one purchase the glasses that alow you to clearly know what is in a transcript that you have never seen?
I guess that being of the opinion that this is a non-issue makes one "brain dead"?

The man is a disaster as president - there is plenty to criticize him for. This store business is a meaningless distraction. So what if his change in policy was politically calculated - that is news? He is a politician.

Let's stay focused on the prize - a conservative victory on Nov. 6.

Old 05-13-2012, 02:25 PM

2,703 posts, read 2,333,289 times
Quote:
President Barack Obama’s reelection campaign store offers a variety of LGBT merchandise, including items such as the “My Two Dads Support Obama Onesie,” and the “I’m Out For Obama” t-shirt. On Wednesday, President Obama announced that he now supports homosexual marriage.

The items in the “LGBT for Obama” collection range in price from a $10 beer can coozie to a $40 Party Pack of items – including a shirt, poster, buttons, car magnets, and bumper sticker – for “your next house party.”

-- A $30 t-shirt reading “DADT Repealed 12.20.2010” DADT stands for Don’t Ask, Don’t Tell.

-- A $40 Party Pack featuring a t-shirt, stickers, car magnet, bumper sticker, and buttons reading “LGBT for Obama

Obama's sideline business is exempt from all the new regulations being thrust upon small business owners.

I can't wait to see the "movies" and other entertainment values this administration will be selling next.

How about a Movie showing how many young boys died from aids or committed suicide from Harvey Milks Adventures??

Maybe George Clooney or Tom Hanks could provide the compelling narrative showing why this HERO is honored in California.

(puns intended).

All of these "new" items - are in full stock! (chuckle) how long did it take to prepare to manufacture all of this new inventory that magically - suddenly just appeared in just two days time?
Do you realize that your fake outrage is free advertising?

Old 05-13-2012, 02:31 PM

10,946 posts, read 8,217,744 times
Quote:

(puns intended).

Any bets that he is using taxxpayer money to manufacture these?

Old 05-13-2012, 02:36 PM

32,533 posts, read 30,477,516 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nephler View Post
With the right man power and factory, you can pump out t-shirts and stuff in hours by the hundreds.
This.

Plus a LOT of people figured the President's announcement was only a matter of time.

A smart businessperson would be ready and BOOM! The stuff is on the market within hours.

Old 05-13-2012, 02:36 PM

5,697 posts, read 5,434,899 times
Quote:

(puns intended).

they are banking that we will not figure that out, LOL
personally, if folks are so lame to believe anything from this huckster, then they are hopeless~
he is a hack, nothing more
he will and did sell his own grandmother!

Old 05-13-2012, 02:38 PM

17,611 posts, read 18,942,048 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harrier View Post
I still can't buy my shirt.

I guess that being of the opinion that this is a non-issue makes one "brain dead"?

The man is a disaster as president - there is plenty to criticize him for. This store business is a meaningless distraction. So what if his change in policy was politically calculated - that is news? He is a politician.

Let's stay focused on the prize - a conservative victory on Nov. 6.

50 Cent's Laugh - YouTube
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies