Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-14-2012, 02:56 PM

6,387 posts, read 6,354,647 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by theflipflop View Post
Wow, just wow. Israel is under constant barrage from rocket attacks from Hamas and the PLO. Hezbollah is poised to strike at any moment from the north border. Iran has sworn to use a nuclear weapon on Israel as soon as they have one that is functional. Iraq lobbed Scud missles by the dozen on Israel during the first Guld War. I could go on. And what does this poster complain about? How Israel isn't "respectful" to her Arab neighbors. Sheesh! Do you see what caliber poster we're dealing with here?
Quote:
Originally Posted by NeilVA View Post
The money Israel gets from the US is related to the Egypt-Israel & Jordan-Israel Treaties. It adds up to 5% of their Military budget and has nothing to do with the construction related items in Israel nor the purchase of bulldozers.
Perhaps unlike both of you, I don't give unilateral support to anyone. Including Israel.
No "special priviledges," no "chosen peoples."

If a group of people treat their neighbors kindly, I will support them. If they oppress and harm their neighbors, I will not. -No matter whether they are "chosen" or not. No matter how much they've be persecuted. No matter how "small" or "great" they are.

Peace,
brian
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-14-2012, 02:57 PM

23,707 posts, read 30,666,305 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ovcatto
I'm confused, are you talking about Jewish developments (calling them "settlements" is just a wonderful piece of propaganda) in the occupied territories or are we talking about Palestinians living within the land granted to the Palestinians by UNR 242? The reason why I am asking is that you seem to be arguing against Jewish developments.
UNR 242 is basically dead since Jordan gave up all rights to Judea & Samaria ( Now think real hard: If he's not calling it the West Bank then he must be on the side of the ...........). Personally building anything east of Jerusalem is stupid. But these Jewish immigrants are not born Israelis, they are mostly born outside (mostly Americans). No born secular Israeli in his right mind would move there. Its suicidal gentrification.

Quote:
Originally Posted by theflipflop
ovcatto, I assure you he has no idea - probably had to re-read your question 2 or 3 times before deciding not to answer. This is the problem with having a discussion on "Palestinian" rights with people like this. They have no grasp of the facts, but rather (and just re-read a few posts above to see what I mean), they have grand ideas about what is right vs. wrong, and they are applying these ideas to a case they know very little about, save for the hateful and misleading blogs and anti-simietic websites they read.

Go ahead and explain it to me.

Last edited by Pruzhany; 05-14-2012 at 03:09 PM..

Old 05-14-2012, 02:58 PM

6,387 posts, read 6,354,647 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SityData View Post
I will say it again peace Brian.. .. "You sound like a 14 year old.

Malachi 3:10 IS A COMMAND & a blessing from God - A promise

In case you haven't figured this out yet - God uses "people" to perform HIS work!

The troubles of Ishmael & Issac will not end; and the best part is; All of Israel shall be saved; I will build a city for them (Jerusalem)

120 times God says Jerusalem is for the JEWS!

Not once - ever - is it even mentioned in the Koran.

ISRAEL has ALL RIGHTS to defend herself!! CASE CLOSED!!
If God is Righteous, then He will support what is Righteous. If someone is doing what is UN-righteous, God will not bless him.

Don't look on the outside. Learn to judge what is Right.

Peace,
brian

Old 05-14-2012, 03:04 PM

4,320 posts, read 4,765,484 times
If you are launching missIles into my back yard from your YARD; - I'm coming over there to STOP YOU!!

SIMPLE!

Old 05-14-2012, 03:08 PM

23,707 posts, read 30,666,305 times
Quote:
If a group of people treat their neighbors kindly, I will support them.
Then you must have the same requirements placed on the neighbors. How kindly is a neighbor acting when they are standing on their own land and fire an anti-tank missle at an Israeli school bus?? It big and yellow. Internationally known to be a school bus.

Old 05-14-2012, 03:15 PM

68,300 posts, read 54,222,946 times
Quote:
Now.. I sit here and wait for the Jaywalking Allstars to ask for a link;

NO- find it yourself! It is written in black & white for thousands of years.

With incredibly specific details!!

(fairy tale?? No that's obamas legacy&trademark)

So, the Jews write a book that says Jews are God's chosen people and we should accept that at face value because?

You must be an advertising man's dream, Chevy writes an ad that says Chevy's a great car and surely you must run out and buy one

Old 05-14-2012, 03:17 PM

68,300 posts, read 54,222,946 times
Quote:
ISRAEL has ALL RIGHTS to defend herself!! CASE CLOSED!!
As the US has the duty to its citizens to refuse to fight an OFFENSIVE war for Israel.

Old 05-14-2012, 03:23 PM

These people that want to hurt Israel are wrong; The bible PROMISES their destruction. These mean people won't listen - they don't want peace brian They listen to a false god and make excuses to kill & murder children - innocent civilians via suicide bombings & other terrible terrorist activities.

Ya wanna pick a fight? Don't cry when you get a beating - If you are dumb enough to do it again and strike back and beg for more; then SUFFER!! Don't Blame Israel! Quit messing with Israel and they will leave you alone; Its their land. No one wanted that tiny piece of land until Israel settled on the Land God promised; He even laid out the exact borders. Let the koran be your guide - to everlasting darkness.

Old 05-14-2012, 03:24 PM

24,869 posts, read 24,344,453 times
Well first off, the United States isn't abandoing Israel. We are allies, if they are attacked, we would respond with equal or greater force.

Secondly, if you believe ANYTHING that the Iranian government owned media machine says, you don't even have two functioning brain cells.

Thirdly, who cares if Iran will develop a nuclear bomb? They won't use it, they aren't stupid. Even if they gave it to a terrorist group, its one bomb, maybe two, and Iran wouldn't be around for longer then a day if that happened.

The United States should stay out of other countries business. Just because they chant "death to America" every day means nothing. I know a lot of rednecks and hillbillies who would like to see every Muslim dead on the planet. What makes us so much better than them?

Old 05-14-2012, 03:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by burdell View Post
So, the Jews write a book that says Jews are God's chosen people and we should accept that at face value because?

You must be an advertising man's dream, Chevy writes an ad that says Chevy's a great car and surely you must run out and buy one
The bible is always referred to as the Word of God - Paul - (historical figure) Jesus (historial figure) each said the same thing; No one ever calls it the word of man; It is 100% mathematically impossible for "man" to have written that book.

Chevy's don't have a 5,000 year history that is historically backed up with fact:

Only someone totally devoid of any understanding or comprehension would equate a chevy with GOD - THE CREATOR OF ALL THINGS

The only thing my chevy ever gave me was a "headache" and empty wallet.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies