Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-14-2012, 10:25 AM

48,502 posts, read 96,816,250 times

Advertisements

Unemployemnt is a te,porary thig not mewant to be continuing welfare. otehr programs are for that. As tot eh California budget shotfall;that is nothig new i overspending what they take in.Brown's solution seems to be tax more and he is who voters elected.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-14-2012, 11:34 AM

77,005 posts, read 47,592,894 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hamellr View Post
And those are located where in relation to where all the people who need the jobs live?
Usually people go where the jobs are, not vice verse.

Old 05-14-2012, 12:19 PM

19,893 posts, read 18,435,269 times
This administration should be called the Administration with a Spin. Count on everything you hear being twisted, to their benefit. Nothing is as what they report. Learned this early on about this administration.
The other night i heard some one saying on i think it was CNN i am not sure, but they were satating not sure it was CNN though, that none of the people who are unemployed, and they were stating that there are thousands upon thousands and thousands more unemployed. Who are not counted in any of the figures. The guy speaking was pissed, and wanted the unemployed who have stopped looking counted in the figures. Although he himself said, we will never get those figures.
This administration is all about praise, and patting themselves on the back.

Anthing negative in any way, or what does not go there way, is somwhow shifted to anyone other then themselves, notice this. Thus known as the blame game.

Old 05-14-2012, 12:27 PM

12,481 posts, read 10,217,844 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EinsteinsGhost View Post
Racism is undeniably a part of Obama hatred. But I hate to invest my time on that issue. But, why do you hate Bush being mentioned? If Obama is at fault, how is Bush innocent in where the economy is today?

Would you, if you were unemployed? Would a business want you to pay even $10?
The economy today is the product of the Obama policies

Old 05-14-2012, 01:10 PM

31,767 posts, read 28,804,560 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wjtwet View Post
The economy today is the product of the Obama policies
And if I applied that idea suggesting the economy in 2008 was a product of Bush policies, you'd have a diarrhea.

Old 05-14-2012, 01:29 PM

1,303 posts, read 1,097,533 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sturmgeist View Post
The economy is improving guys, stop hating. Your thinly veiled racism against our Black President is getting pretty sad
When I read posts like this, I laugh when I realize that just a few short years ago these types of statements were actually taken seriously.

As the populace continues to drift away from "traditional" media sources, more and more Americans will join the awakened and deviate from the "script".

Old 05-14-2012, 01:31 PM

4,255 posts, read 3,478,290 times
Maybe now they will take the fulltime offer from the guy they been working 30 hrs a week for cash for.

Old 05-14-2012, 01:39 PM

19,893 posts, read 18,435,269 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EinsteinsGhost View Post
And if I applied that idea suggesting the economy in 2008 was a product of Bush policies, you'd have a diarrhea.
What do you not live in the real world! People are still blaming bush, namely your lovely President, when things don't go his way.
I see no one with diarrhea at all.
Most sane people know garbage when they hear it.

Old 05-14-2012, 01:40 PM

31,767 posts, read 28,804,560 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by california-jewel View Post
What do you not live in the real world! People are still blaming bush, namely your lovely President, when things don't go his way.
I see no one with diarrhea at all.
Most sane people know garbage when they hear it.
Well, that appears to be a worse case of diarrhea... people like you have been blaming Carter too. But when it comes to economy, and especially growth or decline, you hate to use a baseline, don't you? You're smart enough to recognize "problem" and deflect from it. Just not smart enough to recognize why attitude like y'all maintain has been dragging this country down.

Old 05-14-2012, 01:43 PM

16,956 posts, read 16,745,177 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrClose View Post
This means that the next report on the jobs numbers will be 7.9%

As the unemployed who are collecting UE checks lose those checks and drop off the radar .. the UE numbers drop right along with them!

It's a kinda new math!

Don't be surprised when the UE numbers are at or below 6% come oct/nov.

Look at the bright side though .. When Everyone loses their job .. We'll have 0.00% unemployment!
Beautifully Spoken!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies