Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-15-2012, 03:48 AM

2,296 posts, read 3,109,703 times

Advertisements

One of the sadist people I ever knew was a gay man who, being raised in a conservative religious family never acted on his feelings. He never had a relationship, sex, nothing. He was not happy in his life. Is that "Better"?

I have no doubt he and just about every Homosexual I have met were born that way. I cannot imagine anybody would choose to heve to deal with so much discrimination... (They do seem to have fun though :-0)
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-15-2012, 04:47 AM

76,949 posts, read 47,272,488 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by vamos View Post
I don't think that opposing anyone's opinion is a good enough reason to resort to name-calling. Unfortunately, these types of threads tend to lure the worst of the worst out of the woodwork - some are really convinced that whatever hatred they are spewing has validity, others simply do it to troll. These people are simply disgusting - not because their opinion differs, but because they spew nothing but outright hatred. I would have some choice words for anyone IRL who acted this way toward another human being simply because he/she is black, an immigrant, white, gay, Muslim, Christian, Jewish, or whatever else.
In this case the target is straight people, and it is not only this thread, but the homosexuals and their supporters display the same attitude on every thread they participate in. It is obvious that the more demands they get through, the more militant they become. Practically all the name calling is coming from the homosexuals their their supporters, so the spirit of their hearts is plain for all to see, and it is not pretty. This kind of approach will do nothing for them except help them lose the support they have managed to gain. As you say, it brought out the worst of the worst, but I am talking about the radical homosexuals, who tarnish the name of all homosexuals.

Disrespecting and showing open contempt and hostility towards the the rest of the population is not going to help them gain more support, it will only reduce it.

Last edited by Finn_Jarber; 05-15-2012 at 05:35 AM..

Old 05-15-2012, 05:04 AM

19,112 posts, read 30,548,898 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn_Jarber View Post
In this case the target is straight people, and it is not only this thread, but the homosexuals and their supporters display the same attitude on every thread they participate in. It is obvious that the more demands the get through, the more militant they become. Practically all the name calling is coming from the homosexuals their their supporters, so the spirit of their hearts is plain for all to see, and it is not pretty. This kind of approach will do nothing for them except help them lose the support they have managed to gain. As you say, it brought out the worst of the worst, but I am talking about the radical homosexuals, who tarnish the name of all homosexuals.

Disrespecting and showing open contempt and hostility towards the the rest of the population is not going to help them gain more support, it will only reduce it.
Many different groups of people have demanded rights and they were hardly complacent. Unfortunately, sitting back and crossing your fingers and hoping that you will get the rights you deserve has NEVER worked. Women marched and got 'uppity' when they demanded the right to vote, African Americans marched and got 'uppity' when they demanded to be treated equally, and the list goes on. This type of hostility will continue until rights are granted if you judge by what happened in the past.

There are also always going to be radicals regardless of what you believe in. There are radical feminists, radical racists, radicals of all races and if you think they're going to back down from their beliefs you're very very wrong. It's human nature, work with it or get out of the way.

Old 05-15-2012, 05:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JetJockey View Post
This type of hostility will continue until rights are granted if you judge by what happened in the past.

There are also always going to be radicals regardless of what you believe in. There are radical feminists, radical racists, radicals of all races and if you think they're going to back down from their beliefs you're very very wrong. It's human nature, work with it or get out of the way.
And now we have the radical homosexuals. I do not believe they can succeed by use of insults and false accusation. IMO They are doing more harm than good (to their cause) by this approach.

Old 05-15-2012, 05:43 AM

1,866 posts, read 2,838,138 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn_Jarber View Post
And now we have the radical homosexuals. I do not believe they can succeed by use of insults and false accusation. IMO They are doing more harm than good (to their cause) by this approach.
I think you and I must be reading two different threads.

Old 05-15-2012, 05:46 AM

11,466 posts, read 19,300,276 times
Default Why is the USA so infested with anti gay bigots?

Quote:
Originally Posted by css9450 View Post
By "name-calling", are you referring to the word "bigot"? Or to the word "maggots" which first appeard on Page 28?

How about the various words used to describe gay people used right here in this thread.... Hmmm just off the top of my head there was "sickening", "deviant", "prancing" (whatever that means).... I could probably find more if I looked. Lots of references to pooping and uncleanliness and Roysoldboy and Mircea even tried to link gay people with pedophiles.... Lots of nice names you people use here!
And what would you expect with the tittle of this thread? t's soo first grade I wonder how old you people are.

Old 05-15-2012, 05:51 AM

1,866 posts, read 2,838,138 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roaddog View Post
And what would you expect with the tittle of this thread? t's soo first grade I wonder how old you people are.
At the risk of falling back into first-grade humor - are you spelling "title" that way on purpose? I've seen it three times already in this thread.

Cue the Beavis and Butthead quotes...

Old 05-15-2012, 05:53 AM

13,887 posts, read 13,615,453 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanspeur View Post
Yes, but he left a will, right? Without a will, no matter how long a same sex couple have been together the surviving partner has no claim to any inheritance.
No. he left a living trust. Big, big, big difference.

And what homo is so stupid s/he doesn't know that to leave an inheritance, either a will or trust is required. You know.........same as with straights.

My friend knew without doubt that he wanted me to have everything and not his family. So he handled it. This was 21 years ago, way before gays were in everyone's face about equal this and equal that. If they want to be treated as equals, they need to act like equals.

Old 05-15-2012, 06:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by css9450 View Post
I think you and I must be reading two different threads.
They are all the same. Anyone who does not agree 100% with the homosexual agenda is called "bigot" or "hater" or whatever else they can come up with. Such approach can do nothing except get people to stand up against such people.

Old 05-15-2012, 06:30 AM

69,368 posts, read 63,880,475 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanspeur View Post
Giving gays equal rights
FAIL.. Marriage isnt a right, its a priviledge.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies