U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-15-2012, 01:59 AM

9,065 posts, read 5,591,901 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by suzy_q2010 View Post
Could you cite the federal law that dictates local school policy on vaccines, please?
How coy .... suzy .... as you probably already know, there is no federal law. It was decided by the Supreme Court over 100 years ago that such power belongs to the States. They also determined that for the the purpose of protecting the public health, State Legislatures retained the power to pass laws, including those that may reasonably restrain individual liberty as might be necessary to protect the public health, without violating the 14th Amendment which extends federal jurisdiction over State jurisdiction in cases which are deemed a violation of those individual rights under the constitution. So the SCOTUS decided that it was none of their beeswax if the State should decide it is necessary to stick a needle full of poison in you, so long as the state believes it is necessary. That's a pretty open ended criteria ... OK, if you think you need to, go ahead. That's the general perception of how things work.

But there is perception and then there is also something called "reality" suzy. Reality is how things really work .... something that I don't see you being overly familiar with, or perhaps just not so much enamored with reality that it commands much of your attention. And there is a thing called "color of law", which applies to vaccination programs more than just about anything I can think of off the top of my head. And there is also a thing called extortion, which the federal government is very very familiar with ... in fact, color of law and extortion defines federal behavior more often than not. In fact, it's probably Uncle Sam's two favorite things, after starting wars and blowing things up, and of course, stealing money to pay for wars and blowing things up, because doing that stuff is rather pricey.

So lets deal with that "pesky" reality for a moment. Where do the various state boards of health get their authority? From the State legislature. And where was it decided that the State Legislatures can conduct mandatory vaccination programs? The FEDERAL SUPREME COURT. Now, where do they get the list of "required" vaccines? From the Center for Disease Control ... another FEDERAL AGENCY. And who made the decision that required all 50 states to offer religious and medical exemptions from mandatory vaccinations? No, not Alabama ... not California .... yes ... FEDERAL. Are you with me so far?

Now, taking all this into account ... who decides whether your child gets 1 vaccine, or 30 vaccines? The answer is, the FEDERAL CDC. They decide what your child "should" take, because they don't have the authority to mandate what must be taken, and only provide the States "recommendations" for what the State should make mandatory. Are you beginning to see how this works in the real world, suzy? While using the authority of the State to effect the goals established by the CDC, the program runs by federal mandate disguised as a good idea that the kind folks at the Federal Agency passes along to the States as just a helpful gesture from Uncle Sam.

Now, let's suppose that those wacky Californians have smoked so much dope that they actually believe that vaccines aren't such a good idea, and they decide, by the powers which the Federal Supreme Court has agreed that they have, to end all vaccinations entirely. Think that bird would fly? Not on your life. That's where Uncle Sam really shines ... he's got this innate ability to reason with the States who may, from time to time, drift off the well worn path. This occurs most often in the form of a little father & son chat about the birds and the bees, and federal funding of schools and highways and all of that stuff that people really don't need to worry about ... it's just politics. Kinda like good old Dad that says to his 16 year old daughter, "sure honey, what do you need the money for?", and she says, a couple of cool tattoos, a tongue piercing, and some stuff from Victoria's Secret .... and he says "Ummm ... I don't think so".

So, what we have here is really pretty simple, once it's all laid out .... a Federal Court decided that you can indeed be stuck with a needle full of poison, because it's none of Uncle Sams business what the states do to you ... it's the Federal CDC that decides how many needles and what's in them ... and it's a gentlemen's agreement between the State and the Federal government that they will continue to see those nice little boxes of money in the mail so long as Daddy doesn't think that money is being misused for things like tattoos and crotch-less undies. Needles in arms and butts, is A-OKAY, as was previously agreed.

Now, when someone mentions "Color of Law" and "Extortion" ... you'll have an idea of what they are talking about ... because now you know how the Federal Government manages to get things done in spite of the lack of authority to overtly do it themselves. Government is clever that way.

Local government is pretty clever as well, as my family found out not long ago, when a new vaccine was added to the "schedule". My nephew, who had years ago been severely harmed by vaccines, which took years and 10's of Thousands of dollars of medical treatments (not covered by insurance) to fix. He then received a medical exemption from any further vaccinations. Well, to make a long story short, his mother was notified that he would need this new vaccine. She said oh no you don't ... I have a medical exemption, and she told the school the whole sad story of him not able to even speak sentences up to the age of 6, and the 4 years of misery, and the several more years of slow recovery. So they said fine, fax us the exemption. She did. They rejected it, saying that it was an out of state exemption and would have to be renewed in Texas. OK, how do I do that .... well, you submit this along with such and such form, and you should get it back in a month or two, usually. But you said the the shots must be done by the end of the month. Yes. Well there isn't enough time. Sorry, but he won't be allowed in school without confirmation of the vaccination or the exemption form, so you might as well just get him vaccinated. But I already told you he's highly allergic and suffered badly the last time. Sorry, there really is nothing I can do ... if you don't have the form, he doesn't attend school, and after three days, we'll have to notify CPS that he's truant, and CPS will come to your house and take him and vaccinate him anyway .. so you might as well save yourself all the trouble, and just do it. So yes, the law says they must allow medical and religious exemption .... but they also have rules, and obvious ways around the law.

This is the kind and caring people looking out for our children's best interests? No ... they are a bunch of brainwashed sycophants who really couldn't care less ... they certainly didn't care if my nephew had another bad reaction, or if he keeled over dead ... rules are rules, and that's just the price you have to pay for freedom!

Most schools tell parents that they HAVE TO VACCINATE .. and they don't tell them about their rights for exemption, even though the law requires schools to have the forms for those exemptions available.

The whole system is a God Forsaken Fraud ... top to bottom, and inside out ... and if there is such things as heaven and hell, I know who ain't gonna need long johns in the afterlife.

Oh yes ... and one more thing .... you know what else was justified under the authority decided by the Supreme Court pertaining to mandatory vaccinations for the "greater good" ? Let me just let the court tell you :

In 1927, in Buck v Bell, the US Supreme Court upheld a Virginia law that authorized the involuntary sterilization of “feeble minded” persons in state institutions.48 Theories of eugenics enjoyed some medical and scientific support during the 1920s and 1930s.49 The Court found that the law served the public health and welfare because “mental defectives” would produce degenerate criminal offspring or imbeciles who “sap the strength of the state.”48(p207) In a chilling opinion, Justice Oliver Wendell Holmes concluded:

Society can prevent those who are manifestly unfit from continuing their kind. The principle that sustains compulsory vaccination is broad enough to cover cutting the Fallopian tubes. Jacobson v Massachusetts, 197 US 11. Three generations of imbeciles are enough.48(p207)

Source: Jacobson v Massachusetts: It

This is the disgusting state of affairs that you support so enthusiastically ... just for the record.

Old 10-15-2012, 03:31 AM

23,274 posts, read 28,085,400 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GuyNTexas View Post
How coy .... suzy .... as you probably already know, there is no federal law. It was decided by the Supreme Court over 100 years ago that such power belongs to the States. They also determined that for the the purpose of protecting the public health, State Legislatures retained the power to pass laws, including those that may reasonably restrain individual liberty as might be necessary to protect the public health, without violating the 14th Amendment which extends federal jurisdiction over State jurisdiction in cases which are deemed a violation of those individual rights under the constitution. So the SCOTUS decided that it was none of their beeswax if the State should decide it is necessary to stick a needle full of poison in you, so long as the state believes it is necessary. That's a pretty open ended criteria ... OK, if you think you need to, go ahead. That's the general perception of how things work.

But there is perception and then there is also something called "reality" suzy. Reality is how things really work .... something that I don't see you being overly familiar with, or perhaps just not so much enamored with reality that it commands much of your attention. And there is a thing called "color of law", which applies to vaccination programs more than just about anything I can think of off the top of my head. And there is also a thing called extortion, which the federal government is very very familiar with ... in fact, color of law and extortion defines federal behavior more often than not. In fact, it's probably Uncle Sam's two favorite things, after starting wars and blowing things up, and of course, stealing money to pay for wars and blowing things up, because doing that stuff is rather pricey.

So lets deal with that "pesky" reality for a moment. Where do the various state boards of health get their authority? From the State legislature. And where was it decided that the State Legislatures can conduct mandatory vaccination programs? The FEDERAL SUPREME COURT. Now, where do they get the list of "required" vaccines? From the Center for Disease Control ... another FEDERAL AGENCY. And who made the decision that required all 50 states to offer religious and medical exemptions from mandatory vaccinations? No, not Alabama ... not California .... yes ... FEDERAL. Are you with me so far?

Now, taking all this into account ... who decides whether your child gets 1 vaccine, or 30 vaccines? The answer is, the FEDERAL CDC. They decide what your child "should" take, because they don't have the authority to mandate what must be taken, and only provide the States "recommendations" for what the State should make mandatory. Are you beginning to see how this works in the real world, suzy? While using the authority of the State to effect the goals established by the CDC, the program runs by federal mandate disguised as a good idea that the kind folks at the Federal Agency passes along to the States as just a helpful gesture from Uncle Sam.

Now, let's suppose that those wacky Californians have smoked so much dope that they actually believe that vaccines aren't such a good idea, and they decide, by the powers which the Federal Supreme Court has agreed that they have, to end all vaccinations entirely. Think that bird would fly? Not on your life. That's where Uncle Sam really shines ... he's got this innate ability to reason with the States who may, from time to time, drift off the well worn path. This occurs most often in the form of a little father & son chat about the birds and the bees, and federal funding of schools and highways and all of that stuff that people really don't need to worry about ... it's just politics. Kinda like good old Dad that says to his 16 year old daughter, "sure honey, what do you need the money for?", and she says, a couple of cool tattoos, a tongue piercing, and some stuff from Victoria's Secret .... and he says "Ummm ... I don't think so".

So, what we have here is really pretty simple, once it's all laid out .... a Federal Court decided that you can indeed be stuck with a needle full of poison, because it's none of Uncle Sams business what the states do to you ... it's the Federal CDC that decides how many needles and what's in them ... and it's a gentlemen's agreement between the State and the Federal government that they will continue to see those nice little boxes of money in the mail so long as Daddy doesn't think that money is being misused for things like tattoos and crotch-less undies. Needles in arms and butts, is A-OKAY, as was previously agreed.

Now, when someone mentions "Color of Law" and "Extortion" ... you'll have an idea of what they are talking about ... because now you know how the Federal Government manages to get things done in spite of the lack of authority to overtly do it themselves. Government is clever that way.

Local government is pretty clever as well, as my family found out not long ago, when a new vaccine was added to the "schedule". My nephew, who had years ago been severely harmed by vaccines, which took years and 10's of Thousands of dollars of medical treatments (not covered by insurance) to fix. He then received a medical exemption from any further vaccinations. Well, to make a long story short, his mother was notified that he would need this new vaccine. She said oh no you don't ... I have a medical exemption, and she told the school the whole sad story of him not able to even speak sentences up to the age of 6, and the 4 years of misery, and the several more years of slow recovery. So they said fine, fax us the exemption. She did. They rejected it, saying that it was an out of state exemption and would have to be renewed in Texas. OK, how do I do that .... well, you submit this along with such and such form, and you should get it back in a month or two, usually. But you said the the shots must be done by the end of the month. Yes. Well there isn't enough time. Sorry, but he won't be allowed in school without confirmation of the vaccination or the exemption form, so you might as well just get him vaccinated. But I already told you he's highly allergic and suffered badly the last time. Sorry, there really is nothing I can do ... if you don't have the form, he doesn't attend school, and after three days, we'll have to notify CPS that he's truant, and CPS will come to your house and take him and vaccinate him anyway .. so you might as well save yourself all the trouble, and just do it. So yes, the law says they must allow medical and religious exemption .... but they also have rules, and obvious ways around the law.

This is the kind and caring people looking out for our children's best interests? No ... they are a bunch of brainwashed sycophants who really couldn't care less ... they certainly didn't care if my nephew had another bad reaction, or if he keeled over dead ... rules are rules, and that's just the price you have to pay for freedom!

Most schools tell parents that they HAVE TO VACCINATE .. and they don't tell them about their rights for exemption, even though the law requires schools to have the forms for those exemptions available.

The whole system is a God Forsaken Fraud ... top to bottom, and inside out ... and if there is such things as heaven and hell, I know who ain't gonna need long johns in the afterlife.

Oh yes ... and one more thing .... you know what else was justified under the authority decided by the Supreme Court pertaining to mandatory vaccinations for the "greater good" ? Let me just let the court tell you :

In 1927, in Buck v Bell, the US Supreme Court upheld a Virginia law that authorized the involuntary sterilization of “feeble minded” persons in state institutions.48 Theories of eugenics enjoyed some medical and scientific support during the 1920s and 1930s.49 The Court found that the law served the public health and welfare because “mental defectives” would produce degenerate criminal offspring or imbeciles who “sap the strength of the state.”48(p207) In a chilling opinion, Justice Oliver Wendell Holmes concluded:

Society can prevent those who are manifestly unfit from continuing their kind. The principle that sustains compulsory vaccination is broad enough to cover cutting the Fallopian tubes. Jacobson v Massachusetts, 197 US 11. Three generations of imbeciles are enough.48(p207)

Source: Jacobson v Massachusetts: It

This is the disgusting state of affairs that you support so enthusiastically ... just for the record.
How does any of this make you give your child a vaccine?

Why did your nephew's mother not get his exemption in order well in advance of when it would be needed --- and she had to know it was needed?

Old 10-15-2012, 04:51 AM

9,065 posts, read 5,591,901 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jean71 View Post
I don't think anyone is saying the vaccines are unnecessary. I think the point is more about whats changed. The ingredients in them. Or the process. Something has changed.
Wrong .... That's precisely what I am saying, and people need to understand what is being done to them, and stop succumbing to this psychological pressure and manipulation that demands compromising on matters with such serious, far reaching implications.

Let's take measles just as an example. I got them when I was kid. Unpleasant, but everyone I knew back in those days got them, and though there are risks of complications and some serious, I personally never heard of any kid dying or having any of those major complications. I'm sure there were instances, however rare, but for the vast majority, just an inconvenient reality for kids in those days. The positives from that are, lifelong immunity, which vaccines do not provide. You can still get the measles, even vaccinated. And these "Childhood" diseases are far more dangerous to adults, with a greater chance of complications than they are to children. Secondly, these diseases help build a stronger immune system ... and like the lifelong immunity of natural exposure, vaccines do not build stronger immune systems ... they weaken immune systems, and sometimes permanently damage it.

Secondly, the components of vaccines have shown to be extremely dangerous to select children ... far more dangerous than the disease itself, from Autism to ADHD, to development of food allergies, which are occurring in epidemic numbers. What is not being investigated or taken seriously by mainstream medicine is that along with that, we are also seeing huge increases in "chronic autoimmune diseases" that used to be virtually unheard of in children (just like autism was very rare), such as asthma, diabetes, arthritis, gut and bowl issues, etc. Though this too is denied strenuously, some researchers suspect that this may indeed be be related to the vaccines, and so the hypothesis is that we are swapping these generally mild short term childhood infectious diseases, for long term chronic disease suffering, and it's a terrible trade off.

Thirdly, and perhaps the most important consideration of all, is the moral implications of the concept "for the greater good". Immeasurable deeds of evil and genocide have been committed throughout history based on that philosophy, and it reflects a mindset which is morally bankrupt.

In the case of medicine, the primary oath taken by all physicians is the Hippocratic Oath, who's primary command is to do no harm. In the case of vaccines, there is no way to predict which children will suffer the very serious side effects associated with these vaccines. And it's just a matter of who and how many, as the damage is inevitable. It's like a game of Russian Roulette, and nobody knows who is going to take the bullet to the head, just that somebody will. How can the administration of any medical treatment for which the deliverer knows that harm is inevitable for some, can this action be consistent with that oath? The answer is, it is not at all consistent. It is in fact a direct violation of it. And the fundamental purpose of the oath is to protect the health of the patient, and uphold the moral integrity of medicine in honoring the unique trust given physicians. That oath provides no caveats about a little harm is okay as long as it is for the greater good.

The bottom line issue, irrespective of the overall benefit or efficacy, or the lack thereof is, does anyone possess the legitimate moral authority to sacrifice a single child's health or life, for some high minded end goal conceived by others? Who should claim the legitimate right to demand that parents place their children's health and very lives at risk, regardless of the real or perceived benefit to others? Let's use a radically different scenario as an analogy, while incorporating the same principles .... lets say a maniac storms into a large school, armed to the teeth, he takes all 1500 students hostage, and herds them into the gymnasium. Later, as the police hostage negotiators are trying to reason with him ... he proposes a solution to the stalemate. Just let me maim 3 of these kids, and kill one. That will satisfy my desires and then I'll release the other 1496 students, says the maniac. Is this an acceptable proposition to anyone? Should the police accept this maniac's offer, and say, well, OK then, if that's what needs to be done to protect the majority, fine, we accept your offer" ? Because this is PRECISELY the bargain you are accepting by accepting the legitimacy of compulsory vaccinations that is guaranteed to maim THOUSANDS of children. The only difference is that the devil you're making bargains with is named Merck Pharmaceutical, instead of Son-of-Sam.

The hard cold reality is that there is not one iota of morality nor a single legitimate argument for such felonious disregard for one child's well-being, let alone thousands upon thousands.

All of the rest of the debate is just fringe nonsense and morally bankrupt rationalizations.

Add to that the fact that these programs are not even providing the claimed benefits ... other than handsome profits, is only adding insult to injury.

READ: National Vaccine Information Center Archives

Old 10-15-2012, 05:00 AM

6,868 posts, read 3,930,874 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CDusr View Post
I am not being obtuse. I was quite clear. Majority has nothing to do with it. If you want to prevent children from going to school then that individuals tax dollars and the federal cut need to go right back to them. In the case of "public" schools. I have no problem with this.

If a doctor chooses not to serve such people, fine. Any other business, for that matter. They can advertise it for all I care. (lol) I am not afraid of any such thing. Amazing you can make such accusations based on nothing, but your presumptions.

Each state is different. I believe in a person's right to choose, period. Not obtuse. I was referencing policy, law and individuals statements in this regard. It is not my job to decide for others what to do.
Quote:
This is pure arrogance and the use of force or coercion is abuse
No, the arrogance lies in the fact that you and your children hide behind other peoples kids who are vaccinated, for protection from disease, what would people like you do if no one was vaccinated and your kids were totaly exposed to disease?

Old 10-15-2012, 05:11 AM

8,101 posts, read 4,985,252 times
Some of the worlds most renown virologists still suggest it was spread through a monkey vaccine accidentally administered to humans in Africa.

Pharma industry is big business like no other and the FDA is no more efficient than any other agency. The dollar always wins out.

Old 10-15-2012, 05:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CDusr View Post
No, I am aware of vaccine testing. However, everyone is an individual with varying response. Every situation is different. There are different variables.

You are assuming a "proper" immune response if you do not test for it. You simply do not know if you have a proper immune response on someone w/o testing for it. Very simple to understand.

Why do you not understand this? I would say you have problem with details and logic. You are making blanket absolute statements, which is ironic since you have accused others of this. Specifics matter.

I didn't say I believed what you stated in regard to vitamin D.

Yes the same is true for a vaccine.
No, she is making statements of fact from years of testing of vaccines. Most people respond to vaccines and for the one in a million that doesn't, they are no worse off than before the shot and may still be provided some minimal protection. You and your ilk provide no proof of anything and I think you are here because you just like to argue. As I said in a previous post, you people are cowards and hide behind responsible people who provide their kids with the proper protection from disease. Honestly, you people make me sick, you would throw years of research down the drain because of some crazy belief that vaccines don't work or cause autism(with no proof). The proof is in the pudding that vaccines work, why do you think there is very little problems with these diseases any more, do you think they magically dissappeared?

Old 10-15-2012, 05:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuyNTexas View Post
The first part of your question is presumptive, and therefore there is no proper way to answer it because the basis of the presumption is not true. During the height of mandatory vaccination programs around the world in the 19th century, there were exponential rates of death among the vaccinated population groups, compared to unvaccinated populations, in EVERY MEASURED AREA, therefore the basis of your question is antithetical, and assumes an untruth.

Now, unlike many, including yourself, I don't just create statements out of thin air, and I'm prepared to back them with documented facts. For example, for the 20 year period leading up to the repeal of mandatory smallpox vaccination in England, they reached an annual total of 47,000 deaths in the final couple of years after total coverage was achieved through mandatory vaccination, up from less than 10,000 prior to mandatory vaccination ... a 5 FOLD INCREASE IN DEATHS. The law was so draconian, many people lost their homes and property to confiscation for refusing to vaccinate their families. An average of 2000 were routinely jailed each year. Finally, the public outrage built up to the point that England was forced to repeal that law in 1918. ONE YEAR later, the death toll from smallpox dropped from the final high of 47,000 after 20 years of mandatory vaccination ... to 28 deaths once vaccination ended.

And just why do you think people were so outraged about this vaccine anyway? THINK !!!! Surely, if it actually protected people, they'd have been lining up for it! The reason is, they EXPERIENCED the devastation, and saw the epidemics explode and the vaccinated people getting sick and DYING by the Thousands. So they knew that crap didn't do anything but spread the disease ... that's why! You'd have to be an imbecile not to understand what this means. Those numbers .... 47,000 deaths with the vaccinations, 28 deaths without vaccinations. The people realized they were being MURDERED ... that's why they were on the verge of revolution!

I could cite several other countries which experienced similar experiences, like Italy, which witnessed the same devastating death tolls among a population that was vaccinated at 98%+. Or the Philippines, whose 10 Million were vaccinated by the US on average of 3 times each, and they experienced 170,000 deaths in just 10 years, when they were ALL VACCINATED. Every place mandatory smallpox vaccination took place, the death toll increased dramatically. Common sense would tell you that AT THE VERY LEAST, the vaccine didn't work, but the reality is, vaccinations made things much much worse.

The vast majority of mainstream information is pro-vaccine and therefore the "revised" version of history dominates. You have to actually look for the real truth. Of course, if your desire is to defend your current false beliefs, you'll not put forth that effort, and just continue to drink the kool-aide. Why anyone would want to believe lies boggles my mind, but a lot of people seem to love lies and are actually hostile toward the truth. Nevertheless, the information is there, and the only thing preventing a person from learning the truth is either dishonesty, intellectual laziness, or pure denial.

My advice would be to not take that one .... I don't think the herd would be happy with the results.

And, I was referring to the repeal of mandatory smallpox vaccination in England, 1919. Funny, that even though England repealed it's mandatory smallpox vaccination due to the harm it did, and the justifiable public outrage it generated, the US didn't even begin the program here until we had plenty enough data from England's disaster, that we should never have started it. Yet, we did, and we kept chugging along until the 1970's, the last country to end the smallpox program. This was obviously not a "mistake", but a deliberate act to inflict the easily predictable harm that England experienced.

As for pesky facts ... let's address some of them that you might find inconvenient to your position:

Pesky Fact #1

The English "physician" Edward Jenner, the father of vaccines, never attended medical school ... never took a medical course or a test, and purchased his medical degree from the St. Andrews College of Scotland, for 15 pounds sterling. This "savior of mankind" who is revered for delivering humanity from the clutches of smallpox was in fact a poseur with no medical background or training. His contemporaries who actually did have scientific medical training looked upon his cowpox inoculation as medical madness, and they were highly critical of the practice.

Pesky Fact #2

"Dr." Jenner's hypothesis of cowpox vaccination was based on the "wive's tale" that milkmaids seem to never be infected with smallpox, so he theorized that this was because exposure to the cowpox pus developed on the teats of cows were "inoculating" them and protecting them from smallpox. He concluded that the cowpox virus was just a milder form of human smallpox, so that's how it started ... on a myth.

Pesky Fact #3

Jenner didn't actually conceive the idea of inoculation of humans with pox virus pus ... that little deal was brought to England form a practice developed in Turkey, by Lady Mary Wortley Montagu, daughter of the Marquess of Dorchester, in the early part of the 1700's, a few decades before Jenner's cowpox inoculations were developed. This practice actually used the excretions of real human smallpox, and was practiced by the royalty and upper class. The practice of using live smallpox virus was outlawed by the British Parliament once it was realized, after 40 years of common practice, to be increasing the incidence and death rates of smallpox. Imagine that.

Pesky Fact #4

Contrary to the disposition of the mainstream medical society of the time who rejected Jenner's cowpox inoculation based on two realizations ... 1) that cowpox was not smallpox .. 2) real smallpox inoculation was proven to increase the spread of the disease and not prevent it, which was why the practice was outlawed by Parliament previously, certain elements of the British government saw an opportunity for another source of revenue, and adopted mandatory vaccination of Jenner's concoction, in spite of the general medical objections by many other real physicians of the day.

Pesky Fact #5

Was this decision of the British government based on extensive testing and success of Jenner's vaccine? No. Jenner, in Joseph Mengele like fashion, tested his concoction on one little boy, and subsequently declared he had conferred lifelong protection from smallpox infection, with not a shred of real evidence to support it. The British government awarded him a handsome sum, and so the mandatory vaccination program began, based on a "wive's tale" and one test subject, using a virus that was not smallpox.

Pesky Fact #6

Subsequent to mandatory vaccination, death rates increased, coinciding with these inoculations. Only massive public outrage eventually forced the British government to repeal the mandatory vaccination law, and the incidence rates of smallpox deaths dropped like a stone ... from an average of 47,000 annually at it's peak, to 28 deaths in 1919 with no vaccination. Does this indicate to you that Jenner's cowpox vaccination eradicated smallpox? Only if you are crazy.

Pesky Fact #7

After deployment of Jenner's cowpox vaccine, the increase incidence rates were recognized, though Jenner and his colleagues claimed that these increases were a milder and not resulting in increased deaths from the infections, and that the vaccine was responsible for this weakening of the disease. But when people started dropping dead, they had a problem. No problem ... just lie. So these new deaths were no longer called deaths from smallpox ... they renamed the new disease in those vaccinated to "spurious cowpox". Later still, the deaths were attributed to another new name "Pustular Eczema".

After Jenners death, the medical establishment created one excuse after another for the failure of the vaccine, and attributing the increased deaths to these new names, but the actual raw figures tell the true tale .... incidence and death rates of smallpox (by whatever name) peaked in direct relation to the percentage of the population vaccinated, and also dropped in direct relation to the decrease in vaccinations subsequent to the repeal of mandatory vaccination.

Pesky Fact #8

In 1896, the renown Doctor Walter R. Hadwen, known as "Dr. Hadwen of Gloucester" was one of the most respected physicians of his time, and is noted for being the man responsible for ending the smallpox "Epidemic of Gloucester" faster than any other British city ... and he did this by ending all vaccinations, and placing infected persons in isolation, and focusing on improved hygiene. In spite of this and other accomplishments, Dr. Hadwen became persona non grata among the power that be for his anti-vaccine and anti-vivisection (cutting open of living animals for investigations and experiments) stances and was prosecuted for manslaughter, ostensibly because he refused to vaccinate patients, and was an outspoken critic of the mainstream medical despots at the time.

Pesky Fact #9

In such brilliance that the common man simply doesn't possess, this was the process used for creating "smallpox" vaccine for DECADES:

1. A 3 month old calf was tied down on its side.

2. 30 - 50 one inch incisions were made in its stomach

3. Smallpox pus rubbed into each incision

4. Calf is returned to its pen, restrained so as to be unble to lick the sores

5. Wait one week.

6. Smallpox pustules form

7. Calf strapped down again

8. Encrusted pus is scraped off each sore and the remaining blood, lymph,and pus is then drained out.

9. It is placed in a crucible and heated, adding glycerine as a binder

10. Mixed and strained to remove hair and dead flesh.

11. Poured into tubes as sold as pure calf lymph - or smallpox vaccine.

This disgusting practice is both inhumane to the animal and a gross assault on the human body for using this vile witches brew as some form of medicine. This marks the general insanity that is at the heart of the great vaccine hoax of injecting viruses and other toxic material into the human body, claiming to improve heath. This is not medicine or health care, but a crime being perpetrated against the gullible public, by pathological liars and medical profiteers.

People need to recognize that they cannot trust people with the type of deviate character that Jenner demonstrated beyond doubt. He had no problem inflicting suffering on the baby cows ... no problem using a human child as his guinea pig by cutting him, spreading that pus mixture in his wounds, and then later, purposely exposing him to smallpox. Later, he just made excuse after excuse for all of the human suffering that resulted from his witch doctoring.

And those in the medical community who have suppressed all of this information deliberately, demonstrate the same demonic character that Jenner displayed.

Pesky Quotes

Dr. Hadwen made the remark in 1896 that is just as true today as it was then, he said [font="Verdana"]“What Jenner discovered, though hardly original in its general principle, was that it pays far better to scare 100% of the fools in the world “” the vast majority “” into buying vaccine than it does to treat the small minority who really get smallpox and who cannot afford to pay anything. It was indeed a very great discovery “” worth thousands of millions. That is why this kind of blackmail is still kept going.

Dr. Hadwen also highlighted the total failure of Jenner's cowpox vaccination by saying: "Since the passing of the compulsory vaccination act in 1853, we have had no less than three distinct epidemics. In 1857-59 we had more than 14,000 deaths from smallpox. In the 1863-65 epidemic, the deaths had increased to 20,000; and in 1871-72 they totaled up to the tune of 44,800".

Dr. William Hay in his address to the Medical Freedom Society said: "I have thought many times of all of the insane things we have advocated in medicine, that is one of the most insane - to insist on the vaccination of children, or anybody else, for the prevention of smallpox when, as a matter of fact, we are never able to prove that vaccination saved one man from smallpox."

Professor Ari Zuckerman, a member of the World Health Organization advisory panel on viruses said: "Immunization against smallpox is more hazardous than the disease itself."

Reported in the New York Journal of Medicine in 1899 Charles Rauta, Professor of Hygiene and Material Medical in the University of Perguia, who was deeply involved in the devastating smallpox epidemics in Italy after the population had 98+% vaccination coverage, said this: "Vaccination is a monstrosity, a misbegotten offspring of error and ignorance; it should have no place in either hygiene or medicine....Believe not in vaccination, it is a world wide delusion, an unscientific practice, a fatal superstition with consequences measured today by tears and sorrow without end."

There are many more similar quotes exposing this madness for what it is ... an outrageous assault on human health, which it still is today, just as it has always been from the very beginning, when this deviate poser Jenner sold his satanic solution of cow pus, flesh and hair, and British Royal degenerates forced their people to accept it by law, or lose their homes, their property, and their freedom. The people behind this fraud are genocidal maniacs, and the people who support it are just brain dead idiots.

That all of this information is suppressed, and a story is presented which is the exact opposite of the truth, it's clearly a deliberate act of deception, and no way around that fact. There is also no excuse for people like you to keep promoting this genocidal attack on human health, and particularly our children, now that you have been provided the truth. You now have all the information you need to research these points for yourself, and stop promoting this crap. Now, every time you encourage someone to take a vaccine, or assure them how safe they are, and convince them that they should given to the children, you will hence forth be a willing participant in inflicting deliberate harm on your fellow human beings, and that will make you a dastardly demon.

It's your choice ... continue to be an agent of evil, or turn to the light, and start repairing the damage you have helped cause by your promotion of this insanity.
These were he early years and some how I doubt we practice this type of research today, get real man take off the tin foil hat and stop the fear mongering.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies