Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-15-2012, 02:32 PM

2,960 posts, read 3,528,276 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Memphis1979 View Post
Fox news, the company who went to court for the right to lie to their viewers.....

I'm sure the documentary will be worded in ways where legal problems won't come of it, but it will have the words "maybe" "what if", etc immediately followed by talking about those vague statements as if they are real.
What are you talking about?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-15-2012, 02:34 PM

20,454 posts, read 12,373,731 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EinsteinsGhost View Post
Which is pretty much a guarantee, every time... now about that patronizing...

As a progressive/liberal, I don't value collective mentality as well as you conservatives. I used to tune into Hannity and the rest of the jokers a lot. That didn't make me one of them, as I bet you show up to be a part of them. It is a pair of critical eyes and functioning, analytical brain that had me in disgust. Never mind the lovely experience when my call to Hannity conveniently "dropped" at just the right moment.

If you want to whine and groan about liberals, keep going. You're only reinforcing what I already know.

first of all, I am a very conservative person who does listen to talk radio when the Ticket is in comercial... or Bob and Dan are on.

some stuff I agree with. some stuff I dont.

Second, you are lying to yourself if you truely believe that conservative are the home of "collective mentality" please see the recent (failed) Occupy movement.

and I am not whining or groaning about liberals. I am simply stating facts. and more to the point. It is to other conservatives who wrongly think there is a point to score here.

It is an absolute fact that liberals do not care if their politicians are...fill in the blank.

you suggesting that you do care is laughable.

Old 05-15-2012, 02:35 PM

24,868 posts, read 24,377,473 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ferd View Post
dont be obtuse. Hannity isnt new on Fox news. Hannity is a conservative talking head. there is a big difference between Hannity and the news on Fox news.
Hannity has a regular show on fox every week day. Don't be dense

Old 05-15-2012, 02:37 PM

24,868 posts, read 24,377,473 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Towner View Post
What are you talking about?
Fox is biased and knowingly lies to their viewers, as is proven in court. As such, if this fake documentary existed, no doubt it would be full of lies, bias, and double talk

Old 05-15-2012, 02:37 PM

6,476 posts, read 7,320,658 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GregW View Post
You know all about this program how?

At least President Obama is not a preppie bastard meglomaniac.
Obama went to Occidental, Columbia, and Harvard; that sounds pretty 'preppie' to me.

His papa did a hit and run and left his hippie mamma and his 'typical white woman' grandmother out to dry. Bastard? Maybe not technically, but...

As to megalomaniac all I can say is that Mitt Romney, in spite of being a self-made multi-millionaire and a popular state governor, didn't have the overblown ego to write not one but two autobiographies before the age of fifty.

Who's the preppie, bastard megalomaniac???

Old 05-15-2012, 02:38 PM

8,560 posts, read 11,210,493 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulldogdad View Post
It's gonna be another connect the dots type piece.

If it were earth shattering Fox would break it at 9:00am EST on Monday morning.
Stuart Varney connects the dots every weekday morning at 9:20 est. Then has the Judge come on to gavel in the swift justice.

cremebrulee, thanks for the heads up. The season 2 end of Sherlock is at that same time. Lucky I've seen it twice so I'll tune in the Fox.

Looks like that time slot is a repeat of the Chris Wallace Sunday a.m. DC politics show. Would be a good time to drop a big one.

Old 05-15-2012, 02:38 PM

31,767 posts, read 28,806,382 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ferd View Post
first of all, I am a very conservative person who does listen to talk radio when the Ticket is in comercial... or Bob and Dan are on.

some stuff I agree with. some stuff I dont.
So what? You can claim what you want to, but you leave a lot to be desired in your arguments.

Quote:
Second, you are lying to yourself if you truely believe that conservative are the home of "collective mentality" please see the recent (failed) Occupy movement.
Aah, more of that "Fox News" speak for an argument here. And I don't need to lie about anything. You all lay it out in the open. I only spell that out. It is rather amusing that you believe that if listen to somebody, you become "one with the person's ideology". Hey, you presented that to me, I didn't come up with it!

Quote:
It is an absolute fact that liberals do not care if their politicians are...fill in the blank.
You didn't need to demonstrate any more of this cluelessness of yours. But I admire your hobby of shooting in the dark and being proud of it.

Quote:
you suggesting that you do care is laughable.
Is it? Now only if y'all suffered the consequences, it would be great! I, not being a "real American" as y'all proclaim to be, think a little bit farther than you're capable of figuring out.

Old 05-15-2012, 02:42 PM

15,523 posts, read 10,489,155 times
Omg, we have 110 posts about a rehashed urban legend.

Old 05-15-2012, 02:47 PM

8,560 posts, read 11,210,493 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by elan View Post
Omg, we have 110 posts about a rehashed urban legend.
That's what urban legends are for. Just ask Che Guevara.

Old 05-15-2012, 02:48 PM

20,454 posts, read 12,373,731 times
EG, you are a 'real' American and have the right to say anything you want. I will (and have) defended that right even if I dont agree with it.

Since you think liberals do care about the doings of thier politicians please explain any one of the following

Teddy Kennedy
Barny Frank
Garry Studds
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies