Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-16-2012, 05:27 PM

30,419 posts, read 20,304,341 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by afoigrokerkok View Post
Because all the left cares about is trying to distract us from Obama's record.
Right on!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-16-2012, 05:32 PM

30,419 posts, read 20,304,341 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Obvious View Post
I don't know, Joe Biden sure made a big difference lately.
He has? In what way? What has he done? Everything that comes out of his mouth is as big a lie as what comes from Obama's.

He's here in Ohio telling people that "Jobs are coming back". No thanks to him or Obama, if they are. There are some signs of hope, but it is due to our great governor, John Kasich, not anything either Biden or Obama have done.

Old 05-16-2012, 07:58 PM

140 posts, read 94,307 times
I listened to Rush Limbaugh today and he spent the first hour discussing this. He stated that the GOP establishment didn't expect Palin to become more popular than McCain when he picked her. This put his managers in a bind. They didn't know how to deal with the fact that she was drawing more crowds than him. When McCain decided to suspend his campaign to go to Washington on the bailout at Palins objection and then the economy collapsed, the managers and McCain were in trouble. Obama labeled McCain a insider and he lost the election. The managers as well as the GOP elite decided to blame Palin to save McCain's reputation as a statesman. After all she wasn't a insider so they labeled her as not experienced and not able to control when in fact she was experienced more so than Obama and Biden when it came to fiscal responsibility when governing. After all, that's why McCain picked her. So what we have here is disgruntled campaign managers still down on Palin but are in a serious bind because they will sooner or later need her on the campaign trail because of her many victorious endorsements during the 2010 mid terms that unseated many democrats.

Last edited by Lawyer Disciple; 05-16-2012 at 08:10 PM..

Old 05-16-2012, 08:53 PM

4,320 posts, read 4,784,976 times
What the ____ does Palin have to do with 2012????

Am I missing something - Obama is the fool running for RE-election. Palin is not part of the equation!!

Obama is desperate- he is pulling every string possible to distract from the real issue; A LOOSER HAS NO CHANCE OF BEING RE-ELECTED!

Old 05-16-2012, 09:28 PM

140 posts, read 94,307 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SityData View Post
What the ____ does Palin have to do with 2012????

Am I missing something - Obama is the fool running for RE-election. Palin is not part of the equation!!

Obama is desperate- he is pulling every string possible to distract from the real issue; A LOOSER HAS NO CHANCE OF BEING RE-ELECTED!
Governor Palin has voter influence. She can help take back the Senate for republicans like she did helping win back the house during the mid term elections. She scored many political campaign victories with her endorsed candidates. I helped volunteer on one campaign. Romney will sooner or later need her help.

Old 05-16-2012, 09:36 PM

8,754 posts, read 10,167,831 times
I didn't realize Palin was running for anything? And if you are worried about her being on Romney's ticket, don't.

Old 05-16-2012, 09:39 PM

4,042 posts, read 3,528,918 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gomexico View Post

We need to contact this advisor and ask what the person's belief is about Obama. Was he qualified to be president? Why was he so supported for the position since he had never held

any level of an Executive Position?!

Why was Palin so berated? Yeah...I know why, and yes my question actually is a test.

Old 05-16-2012, 10:13 PM

4,320 posts, read 4,784,976 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lawyer Disciple View Post
Governor Palin has voter influence. She can help take back the Senate for republicans like she did helping win back the house during the mid term elections. She scored many political campaign victories with her endorsed candidates. I helped volunteer on one campaign. Romney will sooner or later need her help.
Sarah is God's Girl - Watch what happens during the October Surprise!!

That woman will cause the BIGGEST SENSATION America has ever seen when she gets up to SPEAK!!

Romney will NOT BE ELECTED!!

The democrats have much to be afraid of - Sarah is SMART! - SHE weathered the past storms.. she is from the house of Esther!! Watch Out!

Laugh-ridicule-insult all you need to - to make you feel superior than she is "rush"!!

Everyone has completely UNDERESTIMATED THIS WOMAN!

Old 05-16-2012, 10:18 PM

13,887 posts, read 13,669,981 times
What is this? Some kind of Time Warp?

Are my eyes deceiving me, or has someone actually started a thread on the qualification of Governor Palin 4 years after the campaign?

That's power!

You Go, Girl!!!!!

Old 05-17-2012, 09:13 AM

1,058 posts, read 1,159,818 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nononsenseguy View Post
He has? In what way? What has he done? Everything that comes out of his mouth is as big a lie as what comes from Obama's.

He's here in Ohio telling people that "Jobs are coming back". No thanks to him or Obama, if they are. There are some signs of hope, but it is due to our great governor, John Kasich, not anything either Biden or Obama have done.
Are you being sarcastic?

The whole reason why Obama came out in favor of gay marriage when he did is because of Biden.

Now if Obama wins it won't matter one bit, if Obama loses on the other hand...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies