Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-18-2012, 07:43 AM

3,727 posts, read 6,223,758 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by KickAssArmyChick View Post
Look what diversity has done to the state of California. Over 2 million illegal aliens and 16 billion in the hole.

Way to go!
In 2013, sooner than expected, Hispanics will outnumber non Hispanic whites in California, the direct result of unchecked illegal immigration into the no longer Golden State. Note that 26%, 3.7 million, of the state's Hispanics are not citizens. Of the 62% that are, most are the children and grandchildren of illegals. California's huge problems have been widely publicized and discussed, and many, but not all, of these problems have been the direct result of "diversity" and "multiculturalism." Just since last July the white population declined by 37,000, as whites continue to flee the increasingly hostile conditions in California.
www.ocregister.com/news/california-354517-hispanics-million.html
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-18-2012, 07:44 AM

14,306 posts, read 13,318,817 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by checkmatechamp13 View Post
LOL. I'm 17.

In any case, coincidentally the country I was born in happens to be what I call myself (Peruvian). I also have American citizenship, so I'm Peruvian-American. No problems here.

Yeah, I know Hispanics can be of any race. You could be White (Spanish or other European blood), Black (African blood), or Indian (Native American blood). Most Hispanics are some mixture of the 3.

And mestizos can just fill in the multiracial category and put down White and Native American. (White & Black is mullato, all 3 is trigueno, but I don't know what Black & Indian would be.) It's just that it might feel awkward for some, for some reason or another.
Most Americans whether they be born or naturalize here do not hold dual citizenship with another country. My point is about those who do not hold dual citizenship but feel the need to define themselves by their American nationality and their ancestors also.

Old 05-18-2012, 07:49 AM

4,428 posts, read 4,482,098 times
So by the time minorities are the majority, how many people will be paying federal income taxes?

About 40% or less?

How many people will be on government assistance? About 60% or more?

Also minorities have more children to unwed mothers.. So we will have more kids in single parent homes?

Old 05-18-2012, 07:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lone-Ranger View Post
Far too many confusing term of events in your mind, things like these should be left for sane, calm minded individuals and not the over the hill types, i hope your carers are taking good care of you?
If your not there yet, just be careful, you might have a mexican with a grudge and give you a little too much of your medication. Karma has a sneaky way of getting you when you least expect it.

I tell you what, the only fools that are making a proclamation of war are those idiots who want nothing more than total anialation of Americans, terrorists like YOU and those taliban members. And you want a war here in the mainland US?

A fight can be won without weapons? I have yet to see two boxers slug it out without ever throwing a punch, ohh i get it. You mean posturing?
Geee, is this what you have been doing all along? all hot air no balls? ohh yeah, almost forgot, you got cherries. Nevermind..
Knock off the insults! Just because I am a senior doesn't mean I am over the hill nor in need of caregivers. Can't you lefties ever debate with civillity? If I were in need of a caregiver why would I object to it being a Mexican as long as they are here legally? They would hold a grudge against me for wanting our immigration laws respected and enforced? How so?

Ok, now you've done it by calling me a terrorist. Consider yourself reported and ignored from now on. Despicable when your side has to resort to name calling and insults!

Last edited by chicagonut; 05-18-2012 at 08:09 AM.. Reason: spelling

Old 05-18-2012, 07:54 AM

4,204 posts, read 4,689,623 times
People forget that many white people are on welfare, food stamps etc. People also forget that many non white people are doing well in US and contributing to the economy.

Old 05-18-2012, 08:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lone-Ranger View Post
I dont hate the majority of whites in America, just the ones that are like you, who likes to be all high and mighty and go around victimizing non whites, your ignorrance is mind bogling.

What exactly do you mean "no matter what whites do" minorities play the victim card? I appreciate those pro active whites who have actually done their part in being constructive and moving the envelope of evolution, unfortunately there are an equal number (or fraction) of whites (like you) who likes to turn the whole thing 180 degree's warp speed 100, so you take no credit ole lady, no no no. Get back in your hole, your fooling no one!
Reported for insults twice now! FYI, I marched right along with blacks in the Civil Rights Era so stick that in your pipe and smoke it! I have no objection to black Americans whatsover. What I object to is illegal immigration.

All I am saying is that there are still blacks and minorities that no matter what steps are taken to make amends for the past they will always resent white people. Thank God, there are many who don't.

I will not read any further insults by you nor reply to them. Bye.

Old 05-18-2012, 08:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by munna21977 View Post
People forget that many white people are on welfare, food stamps etc. People also forget that many non white people are doing well in US and contributing to the economy.
Why do you mention white people specifically? There are Americans of all races/ethnic groups that are on welfare. Who says that non-white people aren't contributing to our economy? The objection is to illegal aliens collecting these benefits through their kids and no, they take more out of our economy than they contribute.

Old 05-18-2012, 08:11 AM

831 posts, read 680,542 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chicagonut View Post
Reported for insults twice now! FYI, I marched right along with blacks in the Civil Rights Era so stick that in your pipe and smoke it! I have no objection to black Americans whatsover. What I object to is illegal immigration.

All I am saying is that there are still blacks and minorities that no matter what steps are taken to make amends for the past they will always resent white people. Thank God, there are many who don't.

I will not read any further insults by you nor reply to them. Bye.

Yeah yeah yeah, hit a nerve huh? report me as much as you like with the mods, and i reported YOU to higher up officials, (NOT Forum mods) for making declaration of war here in the US, gotta be some militia loony group or something. I'll say it again, your a terrorist, an agent of anarchy!!
I'm all for getting along with whats in front of me, you make bigotry statements of President Obama from the get go, yer full of hate.. Thats all you know.. Thats right, keep whinning. ps, im not a liberal.

Old 05-18-2012, 08:27 AM

47,525 posts, read 69,698,996 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by btsilver View Post
I think it is funny and insulting at the same time when some posters come on here and make statements like "When there are less white people here, who is going to pay for all the welfare these minorities are going to want." Really? That is how you feel about minorities? And you do not see a problem with that? It seems like you are trying to say that minorities are incapable of replacing or doing the same job that were held by "white" folks before they retired. You don't see a problem with saying something like that? Newsflash: "Minorities" can do the same things "white" folk can do. Also, you guys do know that white people aren't going to disappear right? And you guys do know that this is the United States of America and the opportunity is always there to succeed. And you guys do know the many, many, many, minorities (Black, Hispanic, Asian, Middle Eastern, Indian, and etc) are taking that opportunity and running with it. The US will be fine, people. Stop having conniptions.

But really, you guys don't see the problem with saying "when white people are not running things there wont be enough welfare to go around."
Not when they're having baby after baby to collect food stamps, WIC, Section 8 and Medicaid. How are they going to pay taxes then?

And don't forget that the large bulk of these "minorities" are foreigners here illegally who obviously did not succeed in their own countries. They are NOT paying for their maternity hospitals stays here, they are not able to support their extra large families here in this country without all kinds of government handouts.

Food stamp rates and Medicaid rates are increasing at very high rates.

And whatever became of the liberal so-called environmentalists who once thought birth rates should be controlled? Are they deep down racists -- against white Americans who suddenly applaud the sky high birth rates of the illegals? Suddenly overpopulation is no longer an issue. We can plow under all the national forests and open land to accomodate the birth rates of the third world moving in to cash in on what's left of the USA.

Old 05-18-2012, 08:29 AM

76,971 posts, read 47,629,107 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by btsilver View Post
I think it is funny and insulting at the same time when some posters come on here and make statements like "When there are less white people here, who is going to pay for all the welfare these minorities are going to want." Really? That is how you feel about minorities? And you do not see a problem with that? It seems like you are trying to say that minorities are incapable of replacing or doing the same job that were held by "white" folks before they retired. You don't see a problem with saying something like that? Newsflash: "Minorities" can do the same things "white" folk can do. Also, you guys do know that white people aren't going to disappear right? And you guys do know that this is the United States of America and the opportunity is always there to succeed. And you guys do know the many, many, many, minorities (Black, Hispanic, Asian, Middle Eastern, Indian, and etc) are taking that opportunity and running with it. The US will be fine, people. Stop having conniptions.

But really, you guys don't see the problem with saying "when white people are not running things there wont be enough welfare to go around."
I agree that is it horribly racist.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies